Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Hello, I just wanted to say that I'm highly enjoying this game. I discovered it via 4chan thread and have been playing for three days now, and it has been quite the experience. With a lot of saving and loading, and a lot of punching and kicking, I have successfully defended my virtue so far for nearly 30 days. Not so much my mouth's virtue though.

Anyway I just wanted to drop by to say thanks to Vrelnir for making such a fun and oddly relaxing game. I will leave off with a post from that same thread that I thought fit the game quite well.
I know some forums don't like posting of content from others, and I couldn't find anything about it in the rules, so i'll spoiler it and delete if necessary
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BootlegBill

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
@Spstr64 That wasn't too much spoiler : ))) Hopefully people will become less horny in the daytime, or the scream for help option would draw more attention, both positive and negative kind of. Currently if i try it, the next turn got muffled, and beaten up.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
An idea re the masks and hoodies thing: I'm not sure how this would work into your plans, esepcially once it comes to the clothing rework you mentioned, but what if these items didn't just conceal your identity but also had other properties?

For example, the hoodie could help conceal your identity and reduce the chance of late nice molestations. A bandana mask could offer a small and cheap way to add to that concealment. Later, maybe you could get a 'burglar catsuit' or something similar that even offers bonuses to skullduggery, and while it's sneaky (great reduction in street encounters) if you are seen or caught in the burglary, it increases the likelihood of a rape-y outcome. Something like that, anyways, just as a concept.
The plan is to add various properties to different clothes. At least for the more exotic clothing.
How do you unlock the Confide option with Robin? Wiki says something about an event with Baily if you confide in robin with low Love?

For suggestions, new positions are a must, laying-on-back is probably the one with the broadest use, since it can serve as missionary and the male position for cowgirl.
Also, some way to initiate sex with Kylar or Whitney would be nice. Waiting for them to come to you can be annoying.

Speaking of Kylar, the fact that she has a knife makes the MC's pepper-spray look kind of silly.
I get that her carrying a blade around is meant to signify that she's kind of crazy, and stabbing people to death in the street isn't really where you want this game to go, but... in a setting like this where just walking outside is liable to end with someone trying to rape you, the school is filled with wild dogs and your orphanage caretaker keeps trying to sell you to slavers, carrying a weapon seems only sensible, and knives are a lot easier to acquire and a lot more useful than pepper-spray.

Actually, I like the fact that the setting seems universal in this game. Lots of games like this, it's only the MC who has to deal with whatever shit is going on, but Robin is being extorted just like you, and Whitley can be kidnapped by slavers at one point.
You can even lead a pack of wolves to attack people.
Since Kylar is clearly a low-status character at school, it makes sense for her to be kind of mentally fucked up, and to arm herself. She probably had to deal with someone just like Whitley, and decided not to put up with that shit anymore.

It really feels like the setting is just dangerous overall, not just for you.
Of course, the fact that lots of other characters victimise people themselves and the ability to do that yourself isn't in the game yet, means that you don't get as much of this feeling as I think you probably should.

If you could lure Whitney to the wolves, or set the hunting pack on the group of kids who go to the lake after school, or do half of the things that Whitney does to you, then the world would probably feel more dangerous overall.
The confide option requires high enough trauma to be available.

I agree that a pose with the PC on their back would make the most sense as the second position, due to its flexibility. As for weapons, the spray was kind of a test to see if weapons fit into the game. They'd been requested a bunch. I think the spray worked out fine, so other weapons are on the cards.

I want to add more events that let you witness the town's depravity harming people other than the player character.
I dont normally write stuff but this is the game that has me keep coming back and i want to give some feedback to the developer. The content is very rich for a text game and i absolutely love the sprites. This game gives it an edge up over CoC and TiTs for me as it also has sprites too show what is happening. It's also why i dont like CoC and TiTs as much as it is only text. Personally i would love it there were more "animated" parts to the game but that doesnt mean the game is bad. I mean when i actually think about what to do in the game while i'm working and such that means the game is sticking in my mind. So good kudos to you developer and keep up the good work. Going to keep my eye on this as i have been playing it for the last few days and proberly wil.
Thank you, I'm glad you like it! More animated sprites are planned, though each will take a fair bit of work.
Hello, I just wanted to say that I'm highly enjoying this game. I discovered it via 4chan thread and have been playing for three days now, and it has been quite the experience. With a lot of saving and loading, and a lot of punching and kicking, I have successfully defended my virtue so far for nearly 30 days. Not so much my mouth's virtue though.

Anyway I just wanted to drop by to say thanks to Vrelnir for making such a fun and oddly relaxing game. I will leave off with a post from that same thread that I thought fit the game quite well.
I know some forums don't like posting of content from others, and I couldn't find anything about it in the rules, so i'll spoiler it and delete if necessary
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, and you're welcome!

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
When you're stealing clothes, it'd be nice to have "steal" and "steal and wear" options, instead of only being able to steal and wear.
I've pretty much exclusively been stealing clothes rather than buying them and it's kind of a pain to have to plan out what order to steal things in so I don't end up in the alley in a bikini. This might just be that I'm not far enough in the game (only at the $500 week), but it also seems really easy and consequence free to steal clothes every single day if you want to

Also, just a question, does the rent keep going up every single week indefinitely or is there an end goal to that where you actually buy your freedom?

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Also, just a question, does the rent keep going up every single week indefinitely or is there an end goal to that where you actually buy your freedom?
It keeps raising until a certain amount. And if you do something, it doubles.

I'd really like to buy the MC's freedom or to get dirt on Bailey, but that's not currently possible.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
When you're stealing clothes, it'd be nice to have "steal" and "steal and wear" options, instead of only being able to steal and wear.
I've pretty much exclusively been stealing clothes rather than buying them and it's kind of a pain to have to plan out what order to steal things in so I don't end up in the alley in a bikini. This might just be that I'm not far enough in the game (only at the $500 week), but it also seems really easy and consequence free to steal clothes every single day if you want to
I guess if you don't do any other crimes stealing clothes might be fine occasionally though just getting all of them is an easy way to get police to arrest you when they find you.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
So, is this game strictly about being submissive?
Only played a little bit, so it's possible I just don't understand how things work here, but I even used cheats to max the phisique and still, no matter how much I struggle, there is no turning tables or something like that.
Am I donig something wrong? Or is it just how the game works and it's for subs only?

U

User_920791

@DoomGoose

I updated my custom version.
Code:
##############################################################
#                                                            #
#        Degrees of Lewdity v0.1.29.2 | Anika Mod v0.3       #
####################### MAIN FEATURE #########################
#                     -- CSS Tweaks --                       #
#   Some adjustments to make the game more responsive and    #
#        more comfortable to play on android devices.        #
##################### ELECTRON FEATURES ######################
#               -- Better Save Management --                 #
#    Save files are stored by default in a system folder,    #
#            requiring no additional management.             #
#              -- Better Screen Management --                #
#       The game window can be resized and there is the      #
#    possibility to select the fullscreen mode at any time.  #
#    Any change in window size or screen mode is saved and   #
#           reloaded when the game is reopened.              #
#                   -- Portable Mode --                      #
#       If a file called "portable.af" exists inside         #
#    the game folder, the save files and screen settings     #
#     are stored in a folder inside the game directory,      #
#       allowing to install the game in a usb drive,         #
#       for example, and play on multiple computers.         #
#                     -- Shortcuts --                        #
#           F11 — Enable/Disable fullscreen mode.            #
#                 F7 — Open restart dialog.                  #
#                    F4 — Exit the game.                     #
#             Right Click — Open save/load menu.             #
#           Scroll Click/Print Screen — Screenshot           #
# (Saved in "screenshots" folder inside the game directory.) #
Electron Win32 -- / /

Electron Win64 -- / /

Electron Linux32 -- / /

Electron Linux64 -- / /

Electron MacOS -- / /

Android -- / /

HTML -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know using @Anika Factory or send me a pm.

Reactions: KekKoo and Ankosh

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
So, is this game strictly about being submissive?
Only played a little bit, so it's possible I just don't understand how things work here, but I even used cheats to max the phisique and still, no matter how much I struggle, there is no turning tables or something like that.
Am I donig something wrong? Or is it just how the game works and it's for subs only?
Fighting off attackers is pretty difficult in this game. You can usually pull it off if there is just one and they aren't too tough, but if there is more than one you need to shift your strategy to satisfying them and minimizing damage to yourself.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Fighting off attackers is pretty difficult in this game. You can usually pull it off if there is just one and they aren't too tough, but if there is more than one you need to shift your strategy to satisfying them and minimizing damage to yourself.
Not exactly what I'm asking about. If you do fight off an attacker - can you rape them? Or are you always the one on the receiving end?

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Not exactly what I'm asking about. If you do fight off an attacker - can you rape them? Or are you always the one on the receiving end?
As it stands currently, you are always the victim. You can only be more or less "cooperative". I would assume (but don't know as I haven't read all the author's responses) that more dominant stuff is on the roadmap for the future maybe.

edit: to put a finer point on it, even if you are the one doing the penetrating, it is framed as something that is happening "to" you, not something you are doing to someone else.

Reactions: Harem Route

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
As it stands currently, you are always the victim. You can only be more or less "cooperative". I would assume (but don't know as I haven't read all the author's responses) that more dominant stuff is on the roadmap for the future maybe.

edit: to put a finer point on it, even if you are the one doing the penetrating, it is framed as something that is happening "to" you, not something you are doing to someone else.
Thank you. That's what I wanted to know.

It means that unfortunately that's not the project for me, which is a shame, because really like the overall design and setting. But oh well. I still hope that the development goes smoothly and people keep having fun with it.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018

It makes the game kind of weird when you play as a guy character and beautiful women are jumping on your dick wherever you go and it's apparently super traumatic.

U

User_920791

Does the better save management mean that you can move saves from android to pc and vice versa?
No. In the html version, if you clear your browser data, you lose all your saves. In the electron versions, by default, the game creates a folder (on windows, it's in appdata/roaming folder) and saves everything there, including the window settings. If you enable portable mode, everything will be saved in the "data" folder.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
@Anika Factory I've found that mod of yours here, when i tried out the HTML version, i can only say it's rather overscaled. After i reduce the fontsize from 100% to 30%, it's still pretty huge. (compare to the original, i could use it on 100% font size no issue in reading, and to navigate). However the not-much-to-say read me had one line, that might be the cause. I need your confirmal about it "more comfortable to play on android devices". That very line means it's an android compatibility mod? (because my device is not android)

In the html version, if you clear your browser data, you lose all your saves.
Not quite true, you can pick "save to the disk" and then later load it from the disk. If you clean up your pc, it shouldn't be an issue

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
It makes the game kind of weird when you play as a guy character and beautiful women are jumping on your dick wherever you go and it's apparently super traumatic.
Best comment ever. Good one :D

But the basic idea is, it's not something happend at your will. Even if you would feel comfortable with it irl, yet if such thing would happen with you daily, or more so hourly, it would be traumatic in a long time.

U

User_920791

I've found that mod of yours here, when i tried out the HTML version, i can only say it's rather overscaled. After i reduce the fontsize from 100% to 30%, it's still pretty huge. (compare to the original, i could use it on 100% font size no issue in reading, and to navigate). However the not-much-to-say read me had one line, that might be the cause. I need your confirmal about it "more comfortable to play on android devices". That very line means it's an android compatibility mod? (because my device is not android)
The size of the text adapts according to the size of the game window, allowing the game to be played in a minimally comfortable way in any resolution. My modification drastically affects the android version, but it was not made just because of it. In the electron versions, for example, you can play perfectly even in a 640x360 window.
Not quite true, you can pick "save to the disk" and then later load it from the disk. If you clean up your pc, it shouldn't be an issue
If you forget to do this process, you will lose all your saves for sure. It's much more advantageous to have everything saved in another place, like a regular pc game, and not have to worry about making backups.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
That's only if you're using a PC, Twine by default assumes that if you're using a mobile browser that it won't allow writing arbitrary files to disk and thus doesn't even show the option.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
It makes more sense though if you change the settings to where you are literally the only man in town.

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes