Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Some random thoughts:

-Tentacles should get more aggressive about binding your limbs if you use fight actions against them. It's super-easy to fight them off right now.
-Since we can now have clothing still partly on during sex, aggressors should probably get less... aggressive? about stripping you once they've uncovered the hole of their choosing. Right now you always end up naked regardless, especially if there's more than one aggressor.

Love this game so much. It's one of the best I've played in recent memory.
Thanks for the feedback, and the kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Tentacles don't behave in an intelligent way right now. @Oddly Blank is right that I'm concerned about making them too difficult. NPCs stripping you at strange moments is a similar problem. There's certainly room for improvement in both cases.
The game itself is nice and a lot of fun but sadly the writting in this game for sex scenes is just generic. Even event scenes use the same pattern as any other scene. If you did play the game for araound 10-20 minutes you kinda have seen---> read every H scene possible.

It's always the same and the people in the event will say the exact same thing as any other random NPC's you had a sex scene before(some events have like one unique introdruction line at the start of the event and afterwards it's 8-9 screens the same generic lines), so you end up skipping everything and just lose the interrest very fast.

I really hope they will redo the scenes and make a more unique touch to the event scenes. x)
I'm glad you like it, though I'm sorry you're not a fan of the combat/sex system. I made the decision early on to have a turn-based interactive system handle sex, rather than use prewritten scenes. This reflects what I enjoy from lewd games myself. Prewritten scenes are vital to the game for all sorts of reasons, but there are no plans to have them replace the interactive parts. It's just not the sort of game I want to make.

Ideally the system will have enough variety and depth to keep it interesting, but I have a lot of work ahead of me to get it to a point I'll be satisfied with.
I would like some things added if possible..
- more and constant hand options like play with their ass/pussy, tickle them, spit on them, grab their hair, punch in gonads, grab and tug sharply etc.
- martial defense class to increase pain resistance and unlock fighting moves, prowess,weak points and stuff
- a way to hint or guide your partner to a 69
- to be able to get back into the sea from the docks. It is currently a one-way move.
- a bra
- morphine
- swimming in the school pool at night, even naked
- meeting the other named schoolmates in the changing room/pool and their reactions + interactions or stuff

I would like some of these things to be added, but i am in no way saying they should be added. Suggestions are many, Developing hands are few...
Thanks for the suggestions. Many of them are planned, namely a martial defence class, more hand options, bras, and using the swimming pool at night.

I figured your character wouldn't be keen to jump into the water from the docks!

Last edited:

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
I'm glad you like it, though I'm sorry you're not a fan of the combat/sex system. I made the decision early on to have a turn-based interactive system handle sex, rather than use prewritten scenes. This reflects what I enjoy from lewd games myself.
This. I always hated lewd scenes in any game being pre-rendered, prewritten, and just a simple watch and move on. Games that take the step to make lewd scenes interactive are adored by me. This game does this, therefore I love it a lot.

Reactions: KekKoo

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
This game keeps getting better and better (it's been a while since I last played).

On the NPCs portraits... I thought the same, it would be nice indeed!
BUT
not only there's each player interpretation taste, but also several "genders". have in mind they can be female with dicks, female, male with vaginas or males. AND they can be black or white, depending the % you chose.
Oh, and of course: half the NPCs are adults, so the chibi-like pic would lose meaning.

On the "no rest hands", there are other actions without rest or reset options. I can't pinpoint exactly which ones right now,but more than often I found my actions locked. Maybe a generic "reset" button could be added for each action?

Onto a much more menial things (And I think easier to do):
-There's a tied-up shirt that the principal gives you as "emergency" clothes. Could it be possible to be available in the shop or somewhere else?
-Could it be possible to have the lower body towel, also used as mini-skirt? With more "health" points, of course.

D

Deleted member 7072

Many of them are planned
Speaking of plans, do you have a list showing what you intend to add somewhere? I see a lot of duplicate requests in the thread, making one might cut down on the repeats.
My personal request: high submissiveness unlocking the Request action, with a dropdown list of all available actions. Request footjob, blowjob, 69, vaginal giving or receiving, anal giving or receiving, rimjob, facesit etc. High dominance could unlock a Force action that forces them to do it, then we could finally be the one who does the raping

DOnbas1337

Mar 3, 2018
The game is pretty good and developer did a great work with all his helpers, however theres a question that bothers me, is there any way to milk your female character? Cuz there were a lot of situations when is was menioned, but I still didn't find.

Yeah, Im too lazy to read the thread.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.32.1 is up on my blog. It includes different penis sizes for male player characters, adds a willpower characteristic that gives the PC a chance to resist being disabled by pain and orgasm, and adds more events to the town's streets, the homes on Danube Street, and the school.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If hallucinations are a thing, what about aliens?
Hallucinated aliens?
This. I always hated lewd scenes in any game being pre-rendered, prewritten, and just a simple watch and move on. Games that take the step to make lewd scenes interactive are adored by me. This game does this, therefore I love it a lot.
Thank you, I'm glad you feel that way!
is it posible for mobile have animation?
Yes, and it should do so by default. Older Android devices however cannot run the code used to animate and colour images. Sorry for the bother.
This game keeps getting better and better (it's been a while since I last played).

On the NPCs portraits... I thought the same, it would be nice indeed!
BUT
not only there's each player interpretation taste, but also several "genders". have in mind they can be female with dicks, female, male with vaginas or males. AND they can be black or white, depending the % you chose.
Oh, and of course: half the NPCs are adults, so the chibi-like pic would lose meaning.

On the "no rest hands", there are other actions without rest or reset options. I can't pinpoint exactly which ones right now,but more than often I found my actions locked. Maybe a generic "reset" button could be added for each action?

Onto a much more menial things (And I think easier to do):
-There's a tied-up shirt that the principal gives you as "emergency" clothes. Could it be possible to be available in the shop or somewhere else?
-Could it be possible to have the lower body towel, also used as mini-skirt? With more "health" points, of course.
That's good to hear.

The tied-up shirt is just a regular school shirt that's been torn. That said, I do want to add a uniform variant that looks similar to that. I also want to add a mini-skirt. New clothing additions are awaiting the clothing overhaul update, which will make adding new items much easier.
Speaking of plans, do you have a list showing what you intend to add somewhere? I see a lot of duplicate requests in the thread, making one might cut down on the repeats.
My personal request: high submissiveness unlocking the Request action, with a dropdown list of all available actions. Request footjob, blowjob, 69, vaginal giving or receiving, anal giving or receiving, rimjob, facesit etc. High dominance could unlock a Force action that forces them to do it, then we could finally be the one who does the raping
Like a roadmap!
I don't have a roadmap I'm afraid. I do have an internal to-do list, and I've been meaning to write something proper up for a while. I agree it could be helpful.

A request option like that would be great, but a bit awkward to code given how combat is set up. This might change in the future.
hey Vrelnir what's planed for the next update?
Sorry I didn't respond in time. For the update following this one, though, I plan to add a bunch more events to the town's street, and possibly the asylum. Those plans may change depending on a few factors.
The game is pretty good and developer did a great work with all his helpers, however theres a question that bothers me, is there any way to milk your female character? Cuz there were a lot of situations when is was menioned, but I still didn't find.

Yeah, Im too lazy to read the thread.
Thank you!

There is no way to milk your female character I'm afraid. It will be possible in the future.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Should I play this game? If so, why and if not, why? I don't really like text-based games, but I love character creations.

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes