anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
has preg content made it in yet?
There's a wonderful thing in the original post called the Changelog. It miraculously contains all the new content that @Vrelnir has added to the game in this version. There's even a link at the bottom to past changelogs so if you happen to miss one you can go back and check. May I suggest that you check there first before asking any more inane questions.

Oh and just to prove I'm not a total dick, no preg content hasn't made it in yet.

Reactions: Camer and AB Shaper

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
There's a wonderful thing in the original post called the Changelog. It miraculously contains all the new content that @Vrelnir has added to the game in this version. There's even a link at the bottom to past changelogs so if you happen to miss one you can go back and check. May I suggest that you check there first before asking any more inane questions.

Oh and just to prove I'm not a total dick, no preg content hasn't made it in yet.
Calm down friend. We are all degenerates here. Thanks for the info.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
it is very interesing game, but i will love some additions
a) ability to train you willpower (mediation, joga cousses..etc)
b) when you are promiscuous enough ability to press your dick against mouth too, not only pussy/ass
c) 69 position, booth in animation and posibity (so far, have it only once, with a dog :))) ).
d) fitness centre to (faster) build up your your body
e) ability to train martial arts/self defense (yeah, i just want to fight that school harrases and win, giving him nothing but pain, and still be free to get raped by others, it is just matter of principe).
i'm pretty sure most of that is already planned. (Note also +1 on b)

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
just have some "bug" and it gived me interesing idea.
just readed modernized romea and juliet at library, and due to my stats i made it to finale (unlike before, when i droped it as nothing interesing) - i made it to dream stage..when my male char dreamed he is juliet, instead of remeo. hmmm.

and this gived me idea of cross-dressing char, which will be aroused in oposite-char dress. and imagine situation if male will try to rape you, thinking you are female, and then he will be shocked you are male...and you will rape him instead. justice must be served.

Aug 27, 2018
Honestly, the only way I see the MC raping NPCs is if the police can arrest you for it, because of course they would only be against you

luka19200

Jan 2, 2018
Found an error with the event with Sirris where he uses the speculum, "Science Undress Desk", phase 3, around line 126700. Going into this part throws an unclosed if error statement. Looks like the </if> clauses are misplaced. Looking at the code I moved the closing if after the check where the vagina is filled with cum all the way down to the checks for a penis. That fixes the issue.

I've also noticed that gangbangs with animals force the 2nd animal and beyond to be 'monster boys', even if the settings are set to never have animals be monster boys or girls.

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
Herm portals refer to a bug that makes NPCs spawn with both sets of genitalia. They use them in buggy, physics-defying ways.

By making clothes from weeds on the rocks by the beach, or in the lake. You can also find them by swimming topless in the drains.

Yep.

It's planned. I've been building the game with it in mind. As @Laughingfox says, it can be modded in quite easily, but it causes all sorts of issues.

Thanks for the ideas. There's no way to change the pc's body size. Not sure why I haven't added it to the cheat menu. Maybe it's more complicated than I remember.

I like it. Thanks for sharing.

There are plans to rework and expand Leighton's blackmail events. It is possible to consensually sex up Leighton, but requires you end their blackmail of you first.

It's not in the game yet, but well investigated!

It's normal. Those animations aren't in the game.

Thanks for the heads up.

I've considered working control into sex like that. It would be a pretty fundamental change however.

Raising your promiscuity unlocks more options during consensual encounters. Deviancy instead if the encounter is with a beast. I want to add more consensual options.

Cheers.

Thank you, that's amazing to hear. I'm glad you enjoy it and the way things are going.

Addiction to lewd acts exists in a sense, in that performing them eventually requires you to act in more extreme ways to receive the same effect. I've thought about adding penalties for failing to satisfy those urges, but I feared that might be more annoying to play than fun.

Drug related content is in the works.
As in romancing date with Whitney?

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
Ok, for those people who are not getting the random bear encounter in the woods after finding the bear tracks: Here is what I found. Ignoring the Tracks is supposed to give a random chance at encountering a bear, however it is set so high that you will likely be raped by 100 wolves and Eden several times before actually encountering the bear.

Luckily this is an easy fix, even if you don't have the source files or coding experience. Open the Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.32.2.html in your favorite text editor, and scroll down to line 97493. It should look like this:
Code:
&lt;&lt;if $rng gte 81&gt;&gt;
change the 81 to 1 and save. You now should encounter the bear if you ignore the tracks. I'm not sure why it was set so high, but hopefully Vrelnir will reduce this in the upcoming release.

If you have a different or modified version, search for the following block, make the change, and you should be good.

Code:
&lt;&lt;link [[Take a detour (0:30)|Forest]]&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;pass 30&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $foresthunt gte 1&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $foresthunt += 2&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $eventskip to 1&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/link&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;
&lt;&lt;if $bestialitydisable is &quot;f&quot;&gt;&gt;
    &lt;&lt;link [[Ignore them|Forest Bear Molestation]]&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $molestationstart to 1&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/link&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;
    &lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;
    &lt;&lt;link [[Ignore them|Forest]]&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $eventskip to 1&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/link&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;
    &lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

Also, there is a bug where all encounters with the Boar at the lake are Female. This one is a little more complicated to text edit fix, but with the source files, it's pretty quick. In the loc-lake events.twee the ::Lake Boar Rape class nees some tags rearranged. the <<beast1init>><<beasttype boar>><<set $beaststance to "top">> tags were in a incorrect order. I might still have them wrong, but this at least got me the Male Boar.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
It is rare to see a dev so open to suggestions, you're the best!

Here are some moar:

An Anal-only chastity belt would be nice, I'd like to get anal swarm parasites but still be able to use my dick. I tried modding this in myself by making only parasite removal remove the parasites, but it broke the swarm description. Speaking of parasites, urethral swarm parasites would be neat.

A menu option to control arousal gain per parasite, 10 is too low imo. I increased it to 50 each which was fun :p. Hardmode could have a higher minimum arousal gain. Alternatively maybe allow multiple parasites per body part? Or make it grow in size and arousal gain the more you feed it.

A high deviancy could let you forage for parasites and put them on.

Different parasite types should do different things. There are currently Molluscs, Anemones, and Invertebrates.
Anemones are predators, and could reduce the size of what they are attached to because they are slowly eating it.
Invertebrates are basically everything, but if they are leeches then they could increase part size by increasing blood flow.
Molluscs are snails and stuff who subsist on liquids/algae, who could increase semen/milk production to feed themselves.

Make the squids stick around when banging dolphins or tentacles. I tried to fix this myself but the $inwater variable only exists in three places? Not sure how to make them stay.

There is already tailpussy with the tentacles, sort of, but I'd love to see a Manticore for some real tailpussy. Both hallucinogen or drugged would make sense for the extra effect the tailpussy has on you. Would require a high level of hallucinations like the other monstergirls. Maybe someone in the hostpital or asylum attached a single Tentacle to their tailbone among other modifications and pays to use the Tailpussy on you as a test subject? Rapidly causing addiction of course.

A slime that isn't a swarm would also be neat.

Keep a pet slime to masturbate with, obtainable with high deviancy after encounting a slime swarm and trapping a single slime in a jar.

Some way to gain addictive semen/milk. Would deal stacking extra arousal each time you cum in a person in a fight as they become addicted, increases the lust/etc of named NPCs when they consume it (sneak a little cum in their tea maybe?). This would make the most sense as an ability gained from the Demon transformation. Later on special diolague could be added for those addicted to your cum, begging for a fix or paying you money for some.
Thanks for the further ideas, and the kind words!

I plan to add chastity belt variants. I could include one that only protects your ass.

I agree the squids should stick around while you're being assaulted. On the whole I like how the squids turned out though, and want to develop a proper system to accomodate them and similar critters. I also want to add more parasites with different effects. Some of them could have a much bigger impact on arousal.

There's a slime that isn't a swarm in the old sewers. It won't be the only one. A pet slime sounds cute.
it is very interesing game, but i will love some additions
a) ability to train you willpower (mediation, joga cousses..etc)
b) when you are promiscuous enough ability to press your dick against mouth too, not only pussy/ass
c) 69 position, booth in animation and posibity (so far, have it only once, with a dog :))) ).
d) fitness centre to (faster) build up your your body
e) ability to train martial arts/self defense (yeah, i just want to fight that school harrases and win, giving him nothing but pain, and still be free to get raped by others, it is just matter of principe).
I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the suggestions. Oddly Blank is right that much of it is planned.

a) You can train willpower with meditation already, though the increase is very small. It really just takes the edge off the decay, unless your willpower is particularly low.
b) Pressing your dick against their mouth is planned.
c) 69 position is possible, in that you can perform oral on each other. The game doesn't recognise it as a specific position however.
d) e) I'm considering a fitness centre. A place to learn martial arts is planned.
oh youah, and i totaly forgot - how to improve beauty of your male char ?
Beauty improves over time. Faster with low trauma. It drops if trauma becomes high enough to overflow.
So here my hair is "Swept right"
View attachment 309843
And here my hair is "Side tail right"
View attachment 309844
But they're in different sides. Maybe some typo.
Thanks for the heads up.
10/10 Game. Looking forwards to seeing what the future has in store.
Thank you!
just have some "bug" and it gived me interesing idea.
just readed modernized romea and juliet at library, and due to my stats i made it to finale (unlike before, when i droped it as nothing interesing) - i made it to dream stage..when my male char dreamed he is juliet, instead of remeo. hmmm.

and this gived me idea of cross-dressing char, which will be aroused in oposite-char dress. and imagine situation if male will try to rape you, thinking you are female, and then he will be shocked you are male...and you will rape him instead. justice must be served.
I've been considering adding fetishes for the player character. If I do, crossdressing would need to be one.

Using crossdressing strategically has been something I've wanted to include from the beginning, but I've yet to get round to it.
Found an error with the event with Sirris where he uses the speculum, "Science Undress Desk", phase 3, around line 126700. Going into this part throws an unclosed if error statement. Looks like the </if> clauses are misplaced. Looking at the code I moved the closing if after the check where the vagina is filled with cum all the way down to the checks for a penis. That fixes the issue.

I've also noticed that gangbangs with animals force the 2nd animal and beyond to be 'monster boys', even if the settings are set to never have animals be monster boys or girls.
Thanks for investigating. I'll have them fixed in the next update.
As in romancing date with Whitney?
That's right. There's just the one right now. I want to give Whitney a greater presence outside school in general.
Ok, for those people who are not getting the random bear encounter in the woods after finding the bear tracks: Here is what I found. Ignoring the Tracks is supposed to give a random chance at encountering a bear, however it is set so high that you will likely be raped by 100 wolves and Eden several times before actually encountering the bear.

Luckily this is an easy fix, even if you don't have the source files or coding experience. Open the Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.32.2.html in your favorite text editor, and scroll down to line 97493. It should look like this:
Code:
change the 81 to 1 and save. You now should encounter the bear if you ignore the tracks. I'm not sure why it was set so high, but hopefully Vrelnir will reduce this in the upcoming release.

If you have a different or modified version, search for the following block, make the change, and you should be good.

Code:
&lt;&lt;link [[Take a detour (0:30)|Forest]]&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;pass 30&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $foresthunt gte 1&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $foresthunt += 2&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $eventskip to 1&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/link&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;
&lt;&lt;if $bestialitydisable is &quot;f&quot;&gt;&gt;
    &lt;&lt;link [[Ignore them|Forest Bear Molestation]]&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $molestationstart to 1&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/link&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;
    &lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;
    &lt;&lt;link [[Ignore them|Forest]]&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $eventskip to 1&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/link&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;
    &lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

Also, there is a bug where all encounters with the Boar at the lake are Female. This one is a little more complicated to text edit fix, but with the source files, it's pretty quick. In the loc-lake events.twee the ::Lake Boar Rape class nees some tags rearranged. the <<beast1init>><<beasttype boar>><<set $beaststance to "top">> tags were in a incorrect order. I might still have them wrong, but this at least got me the Male Boar.
Thanks a bunch.
How to get gangbang from Leighton blackmail? I try cheatet but I don't have option to get.
I'mWabbit is right. You also need higher sex fame than rape fame, and can't be notorious for bestiality.

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes