HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
REALLY love the game, even after over 30 in-game days in.

It was real painful however seeing someone as innocent as Robin get harassed by two cops because of his lemonade stand on the beach, but after learning Bailey had basically pimped Robin out to three yacht people, got me like...
tenor.gif

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Okay, so I think I broke the game somehow because none of my statuses are changing no matter how much time passes or what is done.
Not sure what happened, but it seems to have occurred from finishing Sydney's questline for taking their virginity.
Here's the save if anyone wants to attempt to figure out what broke.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024

It was real painful however seeing someone as innocent as Robin get harassed by two cops because of his lemonade stand on the beach, but after learning Bailey had basically pimped Robin out to three yacht people, got me like...
View attachment 3535021
Wait what? I was told none of Robin's punishments have her lose her virginity...

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Wait what? I was told none of Robin's punishments have her lose her virginity...
I'm assuming you're referring to my "pimped-out" remark. I meant it figuratively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, after that particular event, I'm hoping my "Decent English" school trait, will let give a passionate speech to the orphans and lynch Bailey, in the future.

Reactions: Dargondo

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I'm assuming you're referring to my "pimped-out" remark. I meant it figuratively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, after that particular event, I'm hoping my "Decent English" school trait, will let give a passionate speech to the orphans and lynch Bailey, in the future.
man the pronoun game in this game, the fact that anyone and EVERYONE can have different genders XD
your Robin is a boy? and all your NPC are women?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
man the pronoun game in this game, the fact that anyone and EVERYONE can have different genders XD
your Robin is a boy? and all your NPC are women?
There is a slider that let's you choose the percentage of how many girls, boys, herms are in the world! I chose mine like around 70% guys. Playing as a girl with a mohawk, leather jacket and cargo pants, society perceives me as a boy. Which makes all the girl rapist NPCs come out of the woodworks - crazy!

I'm trying to turn my fem character into a female version of Deebo basically! xD 6 out of 6 physique!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

View attachment 3535021
I miss the days when I was a good person run before I became cold and jaded like now.

Reactions: fraazx

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I miss the days when I was a good person run before I became cold and jaded like now.
In-game I hope?

If so, no kidding. I was taken aback when my character was handed a paper spray and said it was illegal, like what? Then when I used it at one of the rapists, it said it was assault.
The saddest part for me, was when Robin being full of life and silly innocence, especially with his lemonade stand. Then completely traumatized the next second, so much so he can't even sleep alone and hides in his room.

I'm more concerned with the fact that I will probably gonna have to pay in total 4 grand a week to Bailey, if I decide to cover Robin's rent.

Cause it plainly said, Robin will keep getting abused if he doesn't have the rent every week. Too bad Bailey is too tough to fight, compared to other NPCs.

Oh and for the record, to those that enjoy abuse, rape kink aspect of the game, no judgement! ^_^ I'm glad the game has vast array of options and paths!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In-game I hope?

If so, no kidding. I was taken aback when my character was handed a paper spray and said it was illegal, like what? Then when I used it at one of the rapists, it said it was assault.
The saddest part for me, was when Robin being full of life and silly innocence, especially with his lemonade stand. Then completely traumatized the next second, so much so he can't even sleep alone and hides in his room.

I'm more concerned with the fact that I will probably gonna have to pay in total 4 grand a week to Bailey, if I decide to cover Robin's rent.

Cause it plainly said, Robin will keep getting abused if he doesn't have the rent every week. Too bad Bailey is too tough to fight, compared to other NPCs.

Oh and for the record, to those that enjoy abuse, rape kink aspect of the game, no judgement! ^_^ I'm glad the game has vast array of options and paths!
Oh definitely in-game.
I started as a pure goody two-shoes rejecting anything lewd related struggling to get by until I stopped being nice and went apesh-t.

As much as I wanna protect Robin, lemonade and chocolate drink selling ain't gon' do well especially if they back out from corrupt cops trynna ruin their business along with randoms. You can't stay pure in Rapechester, if you wanna actually survive in this city, you have to start walking on dirt.

I'm a dom so I hate anything sub-related like being degraded or bullied by Sh-tney, sent their a$$ to the underground brothel in a heartbeat along with a cringy stalker to prison. They made my early days miserable so I'll make sure theirs will become the worst for the rest of their lives~~~

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Oh definitely in-game.
I started as a pure goody two-shoes rejecting anything lewd related struggling to get by until I stopped being nice and went apesh-t.

As much as I wanna protect Robin, lemonade and chocolate drink selling ain't gon' do well especially if they back out from corrupt cops trynna ruin their business along with randoms. You can't stay pure in Rapechester, if you wanna actually survive in this city, you have to start walking on dirt.

I'm a dom so I hate anything sub-related like being degraded or bullied by Sh-tney, sent their a$$ to the underground brothel in a heartbeat along with a cringy stalker to prison. They made my early days miserable so I'll make sure theirs will become the worst for the rest of their lives~~~
you can stay pure, 7/7 purity...if you have a town of nothing but lesbians, and turn of dildos XD you can have as much sex as you want ...just dont masturbate...GOD hates masturbates more then rape....

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_Ferret

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also any tips on how to get Exhibitionism to 6? the wiki says the only way is to masturbate in class...but i need to study XD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you can stay pure, 7/7 purity...if you have a town of nothing but lesbians, and turn of dildos XD you can have as much sex as you want ...just dont masturbate...GOD haves masturbates more then rape....
That feels like ass ngl.
Literal zero immersion and insanely boring for a setting in Rapechester.

also any tips on how to get Exhibitionism to 6? the wiki says the only way is to masturbate in class...but i need to study XD
Brothel or strip club and work as a dancer,
Take off your clothes 1 by 1 then stop the dance, repeat.

The strat still works today.
You can speedrun exhibition 6 in less than a day~~~

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
That feels like ass ngl.
Literal zero immersion and insanely boring for a setting in Rapechester.

Brothel or strip club and work as a dancer,
Take off your clothes 1 by 1 then stop the dance, repeat.

The strat still works today.
You can speedrun exhibition 6 in less than a day~~~
well you could also just set every NPC to herm and go crazy
"your getting raped kid!!"
*pulls out uno reverse card*
"no YOUR gettign raped"

wait how dose that even work...you get attacked by a man, but pull out your dick...dose he only try to go for your mouth/ass/vagina or will he RNG himself into taking it in the ass?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
well you could also just set every NPC to herm and go crazy
"your getting raped kid!!"
*pulls out uno reverse card*
"no YOUR gettign raped"

wait how dose that even work...you get attacked by a man, but pull out your dick...dose he only try to go for your mouth/ass/vagina or will he RNG himself into taking it in the ass?
Genital jousting.
Time to d-d-d-duel.

"When two men swordfight in the shower, the winner always strikes first."

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Devs plz don't fix this, this is a totally legit strat and not an exploit at all.
Been doing this since day 1.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
is there a trick for prom too? or cuz i choose not to sleep with men and there are no dicks to envelope i can never get past 5(6)?

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes