Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so there is an order in witch i need to help/ romance the girls, and Robin needs to be first or she will just get punished with me having no way of helping her cuz her love isnt high enough

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
christ..what kidna a sadist made this game...again i have MAX combat skills..yet when i shove Whitney off me(parasite event) i start a battle at 95 pain and lose the next turn...

honestly if combat is so useless...just remove it and turn this game into a rape simulator cuz at this point it kinda already is if resisting just gets you more rape

who gets off to this shit?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ok so there is an order in witch i need to help/ romance the girls, and Robin needs to be first or she will just get punished with me having no way of helping her cuz her love isnt high enough
Robin is pretty much the only one that gets the same DoL experience as us.
Kylar just stalks 24 / 7, Sydney being a pure soul and Sh-tney being Sh-t as usual.
christ..what kidna a sadist made this game...again i have MAX combat skills..yet when i shove Whitney off me(parasite event) i start a battle at 95 pain and lose the next turn...

honestly if combat is so useless...just remove it and turn this game into a rape simulator cuz at this point it kinda already is if resisting just gets you more rape

who gets off to this shit?
Always abuse the apologize option when their rage is at red text so it resets their aggro and not hurt you for a few turns.
It even works on Sh-tney. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

It's only hard at the start 'cause once you learn how to bypass and actually adapt on Rapechester, everything becomes a chore instead of a threat.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
"It's only hard at the start 'cause once you learn how to bypass and actually adapt on Rapechester, everything becomes a chore instead of a threat."
how prey tell dose one do so? cuz like i said max combat stats and an A(to reduce pain) and im still losing 9/10 fights
unless by "adapt" you mean "just let them rape you and mitigate the stress/truama"

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
"It's only hard at the start 'cause once you learn how to bypass and actually adapt on Rapechester, everything becomes a chore instead of a threat."
how prey tell dose one do so? cuz like i said max combat stats and an A(to reduce pain) and im still losing 9/10 fights
unless by "adapt" you mean "just let them rape you and mitigate the stress/truama"
I mean, for one which is combat.
You start to learn about biting their sensitive parts, genitals and breasts~~~
Then you discover how to optimize said sh-t, get animal trasformations that give you fangs for even more biting power.
Not enough? Go buy some heels, they boost kick dmg.

Still not enough? Start collecting the sprays since for some reason they don't anger people. :KEK:
Physique stat ain't the only thing that helps you in combat.

Still not enough??? Go start making your character a sadist, when you're at 80 / 90% arousal bar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I mean, for one which is combat.
You start to learn about biting their sensitive parts, genitals and breasts~~~
Then you discover how to optimize said sh-t, get animal trasformations that give you fangs for even more biting power.
Not enough? Go buy some heels, they boost kick dmg.

Still not enough? Start collecting the sprays since for some reason they don't anger people. :KEK:
Physique stat ain't the only thing that helps you in combat.

Still not enough??? Go start making your character a sadist, when you're at 80 / 90% arousal bar.

most of that requires you to have lots of sex..witch im trying to avoid...once again showing how this game only has two options get raped violently or get raped slightly less violently as consensual sex is so damn rare

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
most of that requires you to have lots of sex..witch im trying to avoid...once again showing how this game only has two options get raped violently or get raped slightly less violently as consensual sex is so damn rare
Brudder, not a single of those defiant ones need sex...
Aside from succubus and dark horns 'cause it's part of the Demon TF.

Defiant is all about resisting non-con encounters by beating the f- out of them.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Brudder, not a single of those defiant ones need sex...
Aside from succubus and dark horns 'cause it's part of the Demon TF.

Defiant is all about resisting non-con encounters by beating the f- out of them.
the animal ones need you to fuck animals thou (at least they let tribbing count)

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Go to the Cafe' and buy this.
It adds Cat TF, also gives fangs at the first part of the TF.
ahh yes cuz a no sex play thru i have LOTS of money....the spa is great but you need c hand, the only way to get hand? give handjobs and all the non sex jobs pay shit $5/h if your lucky $10/h

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
ahh yes cuz a no sex play thru i have LOTS of money....the spa is great but you need c hand, the only way to get hand? give handjobs and all the non sex jobs pay shit $5/h if your lucky $10/h
You can enable cheats to get out of a lot of this. That's what I do. At least, I'm Assuming cheat modded stats are why i win almost every fight & only get fucked when I want to. And Savescumming. Lots. And Lots. of save scumming.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
You can enable cheats to get out of a lot of this. That's what I do. At least, I'm Assuming cheat modded stats are why i win almost every fight & only get fucked when I want to. And Savescumming. Lots. And Lots. of save scumming.
first is that the forest lady from Dragon Age origins as your profile picture?
second cheating..makes the victories meaningless...i might as well not play at that point

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
first is that the forest lady from Dragon Age origins as your profile picture?
second cheating..makes the victories meaningless...i might as well not play at that point
Morrigan? No, this ain't her. I guess i can see that point, but encounters start to get extremely tedious real fast in this game. Savescumming is barely cheating though, & even then it's borderline necessary after a certain point. Once you have a high enough beauty stat, you basically get groped or raped every other page. For me, I'm on like. a 3rd or 4th character from losing saves/just getting bored, so no way in hell was i gonna put up with Allll That Again.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Morrigan? No, this ain't her. I guess i can see that point, but encounters start to get extremely tedious real fast in this game. Savescumming is barely cheating though, & even then it's borderline necessary after a certain point. Once you have a high enough beauty stat, you basically get groped or raped every other page. For me, I'm on like. a 3rd or 4th character from losing saves/just getting bored, so no way in hell was i gonna put up with Allll That Again.
No in the dalish elf quest, where the elves are fighting the werewolves, the leader of the wolves is the lady of the forest, your pic looks like her....also I don't see save scumming as cheating as rng can suck a dick

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
No in the dalish elf quest, where the elves are fighting the werewolves, the leader of the wolves is the lady of the forest, your pic looks like her....also I don't see save scumming as cheating as rng can suck a dick
Ohhhh okay, yeah still isn't her but she does look similar. Only played 2 & inquisition so wasn't sure what you meant by "forest lady." She doesn't have the vines wrapped around her arms & torso/legs, pretty sure it's just an original painting.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
You can also get 1 cwt TF point a day by jumping the fence between home and alleyways (idk which direction or if it can be either).
Also early on you can get more cash per hr doing odd jobs at houses.

anomajou

May 7, 2023
I mean, they can literally speedrun getting easier if they start angel first then fallen to demon...
to get the gold-rated feat, you need to go from full demon to full angel. you can't go back to angel once you lose your virginity. even if you could, demon tf requires 30 days at 0 purity. going to angel - you need 50, and then a couple more to descend, only to climb back again. that ain't no speedrun.

With that demon first route of yours, they'll pretty much risk losing their virginity before they can reach angel TF with its tedious 50-day thing
golden chastity belt: "am i a joke to you?"

and like I said, each day of waking up with purity on demon TF is full stress bar.
sleeping overnight from 0 stress will only take you to 4/5th of the meter. going demon first, you'll have plenty low fetish stats, so you can easily drop it back to zero by noon. doing that 'till you drop out of demon again is barely an inconvenience. stop being an ignoramus.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
golden chastity belt: "am i a joke to you?"
Ah yes, 'cause a 1% rng item in cave diving is easy to find~~~ :FacePalm: :KEK:
But yeah, you could've said just wear a chastity belt and we're gucci.

Hm, you can always wait until you have high enough beauty stat to unlock the spa.
The hands skill is just a stat check if your beauty ain't high enough.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes