Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there some recommended order of transformations one should go through to achieve as many feats as possible in a single playthrough as FMC?
You can pretty much get all 3 divine TFs in one playthrough, get angel first -> fallen angel then rush to 0 purity and get demon.
Even easier on animal TFs since they can all be acquired anytime.
Cow TF and Bird TF might be a hassle though.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ahh good old rng failed one test at 92% but passed another at 38%
If it's red it's good!!!
If it fails, game rng issue. :KEK:

I just skip every Friday and keep my grade percentages at 100%.
I only do the exams when I'm high on stress or trauma 'cause distinction gives a lot of comfort for our PC.

Devs, another working as intended strat plz don't fix this.
Given how our grades only go down if we reach negatives, we can technically keep it at max forever 'cause we'll keep studying w/o attending the exams.

Last edited:

anomajou

May 7, 2023
Is there some recommended order of transformations one should go through to achieve as many feats as possible in a single playthrough as FMC?
go demon first by losing all purity (but not virginity) and staying at 0 for a while, holy clothes can help (they increase both losses and gains in purity), then climb back to angel to get extra achievement for doing it in that order, then get fallen angel and stay that way, keeping purity high without becoming a demon again until you get the final transformation.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
go demon first by losing all purity (but not virginity) and staying at 0 for a while, holy clothes can help (they increase both losses and gains in purity), then climb back to angel to get extra achievement for doing it in that order, then get fallen angel and stay that way, keeping purity high without becoming a demon again until you get the final transformation.
Go demon first then climb back up to angel? :WaitWhat:
Brudder that's an easy ticket to losing your virginity via RNG rape event.

Every time they wake up with 1 and above purity as demon TF will fill their stress bar to max which pretty much almost guarantee they'll lose their virginity to the random that screws them.

Fallen angel is just losing your virginity as angel TF, you don't need the permanent version that needs a month.

Aug 22, 2021
So like, how come the police ALWAYS KNOW any and all crimes I commit?
Also, why isn't there any kind of trial system to go through to actually be found guilty of crimes committed?
I know the whole city is supposed to be corrupt, but it'd be nice if there was some sort of rhyme or reason to it rather than just instantly being found guilty and sentenced.
Like, the crimes I committed were petty theft (breaking into lockers at school), "assault" (self defense with pepper spray), Coercion (blackmailed the principal in private, so did the principal tell the cops he was diddling little boys?), and like, some other fourth thing, but they all got labeled as "minor crimes" (the hell do I have to do to get a major crime?) but the main problem is that there was no trial, no evidence, just instantly found guilty and sentenced to 13 days of community service.

Is there a plan to add an actual trial/evidence system at some point?
How come all the rapists and other criminals in town (like Whitney) are still walking around if there's an omniscient police force?
Somehow this is the main issue I keep running into in this game, largely because the police ALWAYS catch me even if there's no evidence to even associate me to the crimes.
I forget how you get it, but a quest reward somewhere in the game is a keycard that lets you sneak into the police station and delete evidence of your crimes. If your crime is super high, you can also use a different quest reward to fully delete yourself from their system. Otherwise just keep going in (must be done at night) and deleting evidence until your social tab no longer says that they are looking for you.

Check the wiki for details. That little tidbit makes crime a complete non-issue.

Reactions: kcj300 and Dargondo

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I forget how you get it, but a quest reward somewhere in the game is a keycard that lets you sneak into the police station and delete evidence of your crimes. If your crime is super high, you can also use a different quest reward to fully delete yourself from their system. Otherwise just keep going in (must be done at night) and deleting evidence until your social tab no longer says that they are looking for you.

Check the wiki for details. That little tidbit makes crime a complete non-issue.

Reactions: Dargondo

anomajou

May 7, 2023
Go demon first then climb back up to angel? :WaitWhat:
Brudder that's an easy ticket to losing your virginity via RNG rape event.
"The Path to Redemption" feat requires it be done this way. or did you fail to read "to achieve as many feats as possible in a single playthrough" part of the question?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
"The Path to Redemption" feat requires it be done this way. or did you fail to read "to achieve as many feats as possible in a single playthrough" part of the question?
I mean, they can literally speedrun getting easier if they start angel first then fallen to demon...
With that demon first route of yours, they'll pretty much risk losing their virginity before they can reach angel TF with its tedious 50-day thing and like I said, each day of waking up with purity on demon TF is full stress bar.

Looks good on paper for you? Now try doing it~~~
'Cause in my head, this already feels painful as f-.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i RELLY think bite should still be an option even once you have "been pressed against " im sorry but your nipples are in my face but i cant bite?!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i RELLY think bite should still be an option even once you have "been pressed against " im sorry but your nipples are in my face but i cant bite?!
That's weird, that should be an option already unless they changed something in the update or that's a bug.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i still think we need a serious buff to combat..im large body and 6/6 physique yet im still losing like 9/10 fights

ohh maybe you can only bite once per fight?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok wow now the game is just being unfair, if you resist Eden at any point, then you get hunted by the wolf..but if you just finger blast her to O Town the wolf dosent attack?!

this game really only has two options...
get raped violently
get raped slightly less violently

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ok wow now the game is just being unfair, if you resist Eden at any point, then you get hunted by the wolf..but if you just finger blast her to O Town the wolf dosent attack?!
Looks like you're finally experiencing the true DoL experience.

Back in muh' day, one bad encounter is a sign that you'll keep having more and more.
One bad turn after beating a person left you with high pain? Next turn is another rapist so say goodbye to your virginity~~~
Next encounter after that is a gangbang from 3 dogs so you'll pass out from stress~~~
Trauma increased? To the Asylum with you, crazy mofo.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Looks like you're finally experiencing the true DoL experience.

Back in muh' day, one bad encounter is a sign that you'll keep having more and more.
One bad turn after beating a person left you with high pain? Next turn is another rapist so say goodbye to your virginity~~~
Next encounter after that is a gangbang from 3 dogs so you'll pass out from stress~~~
Trauma increased? To the Asylum with you, crazy mofo.
whats that the player WON?! quickly punish them more! how dare they win at the game!
you options really are get raped non stop or be a whore...the devs have some fucked up kinks XD

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
shit robin sold the console without giving me a chance to take her dept...did i just lose playing games with her for this whole play thru? i never got the warning about her dept...
wait i never once asked her for money dose that mean shes not going to tell me she is out of money?!
wait so if she dosent have 100% love she will just never ask for help? so if i dont get her love up fast enough i can not avoid her getting punished?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
whats that the player WON?! quickly punish them more! how dare they win at the game!
you options really are get raped non stop or be a whore...the devs have some fucked up kinks XD
Oh you'll be surprised.
Early versions of this game were supposed to be us playing as a literal shota / loli. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

shit robin sold the console without giving me a chance to take her dept...did i just lose playing games with her for this whole play thru? i never got the warning about her dept...
wait i never onced asked her for money dose that mean shes not going to tell me she is out of money?!
You can buy 'em another one for 500.
When they sell their console then yes, that's the sign that they're struggling really hard to keep the debt.
The next one will be them getting poofed to the docks.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Oh you'll be surprised.
Early versions of this game were supposed to be us playing as a literal shota / loli. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

You can buy 'em another one for 500.
When they sell their console then yes, that's the sign that they're struggling really hard to keep the debt.
The next one will be them getting poofed to the docks.
i mean we still kinda are...flat chest, tiny body...still going to school....the only reason we are "adults" is to avoid legal issues...witch is odd, this site and patrion have no issue with loli rape games if its a Japaneses RPG...

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes