Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So like, how come the police ALWAYS KNOW any and all crimes I commit?
Also, why isn't there any kind of trial system to go through to actually be found guilty of crimes committed?
I know the whole city is supposed to be corrupt, but it'd be nice if there was some sort of rhyme or reason to it rather than just instantly being found guilty and sentenced.
Like, the crimes I committed were petty theft (breaking into lockers at school), "assault" (self defense with pepper spray), Coercion (blackmailed the principal in private, so did the principal tell the cops he was diddling little boys?), and like, some other fourth thing, but they all got labeled as "minor crimes" (the hell do I have to do to get a major crime?) but the main problem is that there was no trial, no evidence, just instantly found guilty and sentenced to 13 days of community service.

Is there a plan to add an actual trial/evidence system at some point?
How come all the rapists and other criminals in town (like Whitney) are still walking around if there's an omniscient police force?
Somehow this is the main issue I keep running into in this game, largely because the police ALWAYS catch me even if there's no evidence to even associate me to the crimes.

LOADINGg..

Aug 30, 2021
Can someone make a drug mod for this lil game? something like its a mod for sims 4 and is very good

Or just add marijuana and diffrent ways of consuming it. Please?

(also maybe some sort of weapons :) )

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So like, how come the police ALWAYS KNOW any and all crimes I commit?
Also, why isn't there any kind of trial system to go through to actually be found guilty of crimes committed?
I know the whole city is supposed to be corrupt, but it'd be nice if there was some sort of rhyme or reason to it rather than just instantly being found guilty and sentenced.
Like, the crimes I committed were petty theft (breaking into lockers at school), "assault" (self defense with pepper spray), Coercion (blackmailed the principal in private, so did the principal tell the cops he was diddling little boys?), and like, some other fourth thing, but they all got labeled as "minor crimes" (the hell do I have to do to get a major crime?) but the main problem is that there was no trial, no evidence, just instantly found guilty and sentenced to 13 days of community service.

Is there a plan to add an actual trial/evidence system at some point?
How come all the rapists and other criminals in town (like Whitney) are still walking around if there's an omniscient police force?
Somehow this is the main issue I keep running into in this game, largely because the police ALWAYS catch me even if there's no evidence to even associate me to the crimes.
Trial / evidence system in this sh-thole of a city full of corrupted and power abusing people?
Not in a million years. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Have you seen how incompetent every single person in the city? That's right, everyone's a failure~~~

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Trial / evidence system in this sh-thole of a city full of corrupted and power abusing people?
Not in a million years. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Have you seen how incompetent every single person in the city? That's right, everyone's a failure~~~
Yeah, but like, I want to at least know HOW they know that I'm committing these crimes, even if it's just some BS about tracking chips, or security cameras, or Tom Cruise.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, but like, I want to at least know HOW they know that I'm committing these crimes, even if it's just some BS about tracking chips, or security cameras, or Tom Cruise.
Thing to consider is that this is a game, and sometimes systems get simplified. The game can't do everything at once. However many contributors are around, there's a limited amount of time and effort that can be put into the game, and I'm not sure police rework would be particularly high on anyone's priority list. Not everything makes much explainable sense either, there's a lot of things that don't work like they should in real life for the sake of convenience.
Also iirc mask/skulduggery mask prevent crime/evidence buildup

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Jfc please add some guaranteed way to get the fox transformation the rng is giving me cancer. Great game though.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Someone made a conspiracy theory before that the sprays we carry have this tracker thing that's why it can track us.
Reason for that is 'cause of the contents of the spray ain't natural, that's makes it illegal that's why they put said tracker there.

And the first person that "rescues" us in the tutorial is one of Bailey's lackeys to plant the spray in our inventory disguised as a gift.

Heck, there's another one that says Bailey intentionally hired people to f- with us so we can't get the weekly payment in time which gives them even more control over us by making sure everything outside is a hellish experience so the PC will prefer to stay in that orphanage.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Jfc please add some guaranteed way to get the fox transformation the rng is giving me cancer. Great game though.
Actually is quite simple. Just go to the deepest part of the Forest, when you would find the Wolf Cave (Use the secret passage to the forest and go deeper thrice)
Now spam "Search Quickly" and you will find a lot of eggs events. Just be careful of Eden and the Black Wolf. You can scape them easily by going back to the secret path.
Another tip would be to work in the Dog Pound to get Deviancy 4 and being able to engage sex with foxes and suck their breasts, that makes things even more faster

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Actually is quite simple. Just go to the deepest part of the Forest, when you would find the Wolf Cave (Use the secret passage to the forest and go deeper thrice)
Now spam "Search Quickly" and you will find a lot of eggs events. Just be careful of Eden and the Black Wolf. You can scape them easily by going back to the secret path.
Another tip would be to work in the Dog Pound to get Deviancy 4 and being able to engage sex with foxes and suck their breasts, that makes things even more faster
I've got deviancy 4 I'm just having absolutely abysmal luck finding egg events. Are they more common in the back of the forest? I've been savescumming with the forest shop...

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Noting that the last part implies having monstergirls/boys turned perma on

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I've got deviancy 4 I'm just having absolutely abysmal luck finding egg events. Are they more common in the back of the forest? I've been savescumming with the forest shop...
I just got an egg event right outside the lake, so that might be a good place to start?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, at the beginning I was like you, only sticking in the entrance of the forest. But after starting living with the wolf pack, I found that egg events are a lot more common in the deeper parts of the forest

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
That is (IMO) dangerously bad advice.
The deep forest is alot riskier then the entrance area.
And there are more events on the RNG table, meaning you're less likely to get a fox event.
I always go 1 or 2 past the shop, but stay in the ' '.
Use the 'quick search' option, because it increases the chance of getting an event.
Carefully read the page. Lot of good tips there.
With many of the fox events, it's possible to get multiple TF points.
But it can take a few rounds of experimenting with an event and seeing how it effects your stats, so... yeah, some save scumming. At least until you figure out the events.

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
I think I know the answer already, but asking just in case.

When you play a male character is there any content that revolves around pushing/forcing feminization on you?

When you have partners, do they comment/treat you differently if you're presenting as feminine? I saw comments about partners getting angry and beating you if your genitals don't match your presentation, but didn't really see anything about what they say or how that further changes the encounter.

Along those same lines is there anything that persists about how you are treated outside of sex scenes based on being found crossdressing?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I think I know the answer already, but asking just in case.

When you play a male character is there any content that revolves around pushing/forcing feminization on you?

When you have partners, do they comment/treat you differently if you're presenting as feminine? I saw comments about partners getting angry and beating you if your genitals don't match your presentation, but didn't really see anything about what they say or how that further changes the encounter.

Along those same lines is there anything that persists about how you are treated outside of sex scenes based on being found crossdressing?
There's forced crossdressing content with Whitney. Everyone else doesn't really care in terms of love interests.
In terms of random NPCs, there are some dialogue lines in certain events than involve your dick being found out.
During sex, when you are found out to be the gender other than you presented as, the NPCs can be either excited, neutral or angry about it. The latter turning the encounter unconsensual.
There is crossdressing fame at school.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes