Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i know what a death claw is XD and really yall put a death claw rapist in the game?
also if it meant to be rare...LoL i got it on day one with the starting clothes XD
also what DOSE audience orgasm do? is it just a risk of getting nutted on by men? as in no real effect if the audience are women?
and covering your face while with a client(prostitution at brothel) is pointless right? thee is no one to see whats happening so no need to cover up?(you already get prostitute fame when you accept the money)

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i know what a death claw is XD and really yall put a death claw rapist in the game?
also if it meant to be rare...LoL i got it on day one with the starting clothes XD
also what DOSE audience orgasm do? is it just a risk of getting nutted on by men? as in no real effect if the audience are women?
and covering your face while with a client(prostitution at brothel) is pointless right? thee is no one to see whats happening so no need to cover up?(you already get prostitute fame when you accept the money)
Yeah pretty much they start a mosh pit instead of the normal ones, it's a pit full o' semen.
If you have no facial wear while prostituting yourself, you can cover yourself at the orgasm imminent turn so your fame won't increase.

Devs, plz keep this.
This ain't an exploit it's working as intended.

I've been abusing I mean,-taking advantage of this WORKING AS INTENDED feature since day 1.
Y'all already nerfed my daily spray refill to a weekly one, plz let me keep this.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
what dose this event even do? or is it just to grind hope and what not? like dose the game really care how much i give? will not giving or refusing have an effect other then +rebelliousness or -hope?
1712516211835.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
what dose this event even do? or is it just to grind hope and what not? like dose the game really care how much i give? will not giving or refusing have an effect other then +rebelliousness or -hope?
View attachment 3519717
Hope makes the folks in the orphanage more kind to you.
Rebellious? Let's just say they'll be rowdy against you so you'll have a bad time even in your own safe house area. :KEK:

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Playing 4.6.6 and number pad no longer works? Noticed in advanced options there's a toggle for number pad but it doesn't work for me

Restarted browser and it works again

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I wonder if at some point we will get Boosters based on birthing animals/monsters.
Like, if you gave birth 30 babies from a certain species, you can start a new run transformed into that species from the beginning :unsure:
I saw that mechanic on LonaRPG and it's a nice feature

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
" Prayer room impregnation " umm what? why is the info on the temple so vague and scarce?
ohh i found it, you have to do the Rite of Defilement , and could result in pregnancy...

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so i have been wondering, is there ANY pros to choosing to be tiny? you seem to still get stuck in all the wholes/rape traps...
or do i just have terrible rng?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
need more detail im going purity route
Grab the dicks/pussies of whoever's going at you. It'll help you prevent penetration too. There's some other activities that increase hand skill but they're rather sparse or inconvenient to get to.
ok so i have been wondering, is there ANY pros to choosing to be tiny? you seem to still get stuck in all the wholes/rape traps...
or do i just have terrible rng?
I think there are some events that sre better to be small in, but generally size can be treated as a difficulty setting. The smaller, the harder,as size caps your damage and certain skills.

Merlin2013

Jul 4, 2017
Grab the dicks/pussies of whoever's going at you. It'll help you prevent penetration too. There's some other activities that increase hand skill but they're rather sparse or inconvenient to get to.

I think there are some events that sre better to be small in, but generally size can be treated as a difficulty setting. The smaller, the harder,as size caps your damage and certain skills.
seems i cant idk why
maybe my character is too pure to do that

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Go to the Brothel at the right of the School. You need Promiscuity 3 in order to access to the Glory Hole, that way you can level up any sex skill without losing Purity (just don't lose your vagina/penis virginity and avoid swallowing semen)

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Go to the Brothel at the right of the School. You need Promiscuity 3 in order to access to the Glory Hole, that way you can level up any sex skill without losing Purity (just don't lose your vagina/penis virginity and avoid swallowing semen)
Or just get molested rly, avoids promiscuity reqs

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes