Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
So.. I don't normally ask for hands outs or anything of the sort, but if someone had an export/import file or code I could use for at least a few feats.. I'd be pretty happy. Mostly care about gardening/skullduggery feat completions.. I had 170 Vrelcoins on my previous save, but I was being stupid and washed out my cache without exporting anything from the game, so I've lost save files, feats and everything.

If no one can help me out, oh well. Thanks anyways. Might be an excuse to start over earning the feats again from scratch.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
So.. I don't normally ask for hands outs or anything of the sort, but if someone had an export/import file or code I could use for at least a few feats.. I'd be pretty happy. Mostly care about gardening/skullduggery feat completions.. I had 170 Vrelcoins on my previous save, but I was being stupid and washed out my cache without exporting anything from the game, so I've lost save files, feats and everything.

If no one can help me out, oh well. Thanks anyways. Might be an excuse to start over earning the feats again from scratch.
I mean there is search bar in top right corner..
All Feats save file for 4.0.5

Tryiel

Jun 3, 2017
I have been trying to find info on this but no luck but i have done everything with the temple including getting the spear but still cant get the sexy nun outfit at the forest shop. Am i missing something or is the unlock bugged?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I have been trying to find info on this but no luck but i have done everything with the temple including getting the spear but still cant get the sexy nun outfit at the forest shop. Am i missing something or is the unlock bugged?
What's the unlock requirement?

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Ya gotta be a a Proper nun, not just an acolyte. Max Grace, talk to jordan about "rank progression," do & pass trial, etc. If you've done all that & still can't unlock it, idk what to tell ya. Hasn't glitched out for me at all.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Tryiel

Jun 3, 2017
Ya gotta be a a Proper nun, not just an acolyte. Max Grace, talk to jordan about "rank progression," do & pass trial, etc. If you've done all that & still can't unlock it, idk what to tell ya. Hasn't glitched out for me at all.
yea i passed that trial you even need to max out grace a second time to do the spear quest so seems its just a me thing thanks anyway

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
DoL Cheat plus updated to V1.0.17 featured abortion update, now you can remove unwanted child for mc, named npc, npc. here you go Fungamer80 .

Download : Download/source code :

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
As a female mc what do the different options when a penis is near your vagina or is pressed against it do?like what dose froth against the tip even mean? Will teasing lead to penetration is there any way to make him cum before he penetrates(other then using your thighs or maxing out his arousal before he passes a penetration check)

Last edited:

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
I can't use the breast pump despite following all the tips. Do parasites interfere with that action, or anything else I don't know about? Playing on the modded version btw so if this isn't a known issue I will go ask there.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
As a female mc what do the different options when a penis is near your vagina or is pressed against it do?like what dose froth against the tip even mean? Will teasing lead to penetration is there any way to make him cum before he penetrates(other then using your thighs or maxing out his arousal before he passes a penetration check)
Frotting steers away from penetration same way rubbing with your butt would if it was against your ass
tease is just a purple option, doesn't do much beside increasing their arousal a bit more

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Frotting steers away from penetration same way rubbing with your butt would if it was against your ass
tease is just a purple option, doesn't do much beside increasing their arousal a bit more
So dose it prevent penetration like a thigh job? Or just give a reduced chance of penetration? Also why would you chose frotting over thighjob? Or is frotting a last line of defense? Like you try to thigh job but he tries to penetrate anyway so your only hope is to make him cum via frotting? Like if you try to thigh juv, and he just ignores it and buts his penis closer can you no longer use your thighs and your only option is tease, trott or if you have high enough prom, just envelope him? And can frotting be interrupted by pain or orgasm? And if it is you go back to normal chance of penetration?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
That's another question iv had but haven't been able to test, but is it possible that once penetrated, to somehow remove his dick? Like a hand option or a advance pull away? Or if you keep punching and kicking will it end the rape?(but still count as a rape, with the 2 losses to control) or much like reaching max pain( where they can do whatever they want till they finish), onces he's in,it doesn't stop till he nuts? Hmm now that I think about it being penetrated gives super high and sometimes max pain(based on dick size maybe?) So its not like you can fight back
Also side note, fighint off your rapist should restore control...I'm tired of going the day successfully defending my virginity from like 6 guys only for my character to have a nervous breakdown, instead of being triumphant....

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So dose it prevent penetration like a thigh job? Or just give a reduced chance of penetration? Also why would you chose frotting over thighjob? Or is frotting a last line of defense? Like you try to thigh job but he tries to penetrate anyway so your only hope is to make him cum via frotting? Like if you try to thigh juv, and he just ignores it and buts his penis closer can you no longer use your thighs and your only option is tease, trott or if you have high enough prom, just envelope him? And can frotting be interrupted by pain or orgasm? And if it is you go back to normal chance of penetration?
Prevent, and yes its like the others but a step closer to penetration. And yes, you need to be conscious to upkeep it.
That's another question iv had but haven't been able to test, but is it possible that once penetrated, to somehow remove his dick? Like a hand option or a advance pull away? Or if you keep punching and kicking will it end the rape?(but still count as a rape, with the 2 losses to control) or much like reaching max pain( where they can do whatever they want till they finish), onces he's in,it doesn't stop till he nuts? Hmm now that I think about it being penetrated gives super high and sometimes max pain(based on dick size maybe?) So its not like you can fight back
Also side note, fighint off your rapist should restore control...I'm tired of going the day successfully defending my virginity from like 6 guys only for my character to have a nervous breakdown, instead of being triumphant....
Encounters can end in two ways: NPC reaching max arousal or NPC reaching max pain. Also pretty sure there's a bit of control you regain after beating up the assailants.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Prevent, and yes its like the others but a step closer to penetration. And yes, you need to be conscious to upkeep it.

Encounters can end in two ways: NPC reaching max arousal or NPC reaching max pain. Also pretty sure there's a bit of control you regain after beating up the assailants.
Yeah I know about those two ways. My question was, is there a way to somehow remove his dick once inside you, or do you simply end the encounter with him still inside,but he pulls out as his pain reaches max ,without him cumming preventing pregnancy
And like I said I think there should be more control gain then lost, as you are triumphant over your attacker

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so i turned off bestiality yet here i am getting molested by some horned hairless creature?
" You hear something land behind you, followed by a low growl. You turn, and face a pair of glowing yellow eyes. It steps into the light of a streetlamp, revealing a pair of horns atop a hairless, scaled head. It opens its colossal maw, and leaps toward you. "
so reptiles dont count as bestiality?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ok so i turned off bestiality yet here i am getting molested by some horned hairless creature?
" You hear something land behind you, followed by a low growl. You turn, and face a pair of glowing yellow eyes. It steps into the light of a streetlamp, revealing a pair of horns atop a hairless, scaled head. It opens its colossal maw, and leaps toward you. "
so reptiles dont count as bestiality?
Brudder that's the deathclaw encounter from fallout here in DoL.
it's supposed to be one of those very rare ones at night if you have high beauty but I encounter these in like 1 / 5.

The deathclaw from fallout to match:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes