Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Tiredness Max Scaling
Enable Tiredness Max Scaling (?)

dose this option mean i will have less tiredness at the start but build up more as i level up?
or will it start LOWER then normal and slowly build backup to the same amount as if i had it turned off?
better way to ask, dose this give me an disadvantage early game and an advantage late game? or is its max the same as if i had it turned off?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Y'all, I strongly suggest updating your game to version .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally experienced that can't stop masturbating bug, and this version supposedly fixes it.
I've been avoiding the masturbation mechanic, hopefully I won't need to anymore. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
" Jordan also says that if someone behaves improperly towards the player, they must tolerate it. " so if someone tried to molest me i just let it happen? doesn't that go against the whole "stay a virgin" part? and what happens if i fight off my attacker anyway?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
" Jordan also says that if someone behaves improperly towards the player, they must tolerate it. " so if someone tried to molest me i just let it happen? doesn't that go against the whole "stay a virgin" part? and what happens if i fight off my attacker anyway?
Sounds like an ideology thing and nothing to do with the gameplay actually. They don't check for anything beside genital purity.
On a side note, for a good while I've ran a save with a submissive angel boy and almost always let him be molested and it mostly worked out still, so not like that's impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Along those same lines is there anything that persists about how you are treated outside of sex scenes based on being found crossdressing?
There's like one new random event at school that can happen and some flavor text changes. In combat it just means that npc's will have a reaction once they see your genitals don't match, ranging from loving it, to indifference, to hatred, but it's totally rng. If you go back and choose different combat options to reset your seed, the same npc can have the complete opposite reaction.
But it can take a few rounds of experimenting with an event and seeing how it effects your stats, so... yeah, some save scumming. At least until you figure out the events.
I've just been sitting at the forest entrance quicksearching for egg events and then loading a save and entering and exiting the shop to reset rng if I don't find one in an hour. But the rng for just finding the egg events and not having the fox run off is so bad it makes me want to blow my brains out. Theft can increase the tf points but it's worthless for the higher levels. I seriously hope the devs put in some way for the player to guarantee it, like let them choose to lure out foxes with the eggs they already have. Because as it stands, this is just not a good use of anyone's time. Guess I'll try the futa strategy...

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok i tried doing a pure defiance run and its FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE with a large body and 6 physic they still beat you in 4 hits FOUR HITS in enough to max out pain....

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
round 0 (i have yet to act) 27.83 pain
round 1 62.77 pain
round 2 102.15 pain
round 3 127.09 i am now overwhelmed and can no longer do ANYTHING

how in the hell am i meant to win that fight? again im large bodied and at 5/6 physique and i lose in 3 turns?
the only way to win was to use pepper spray...and the magic physic police somehow know

RayBar

May 12, 2020
round 0 (i have yet to act) 27.83 pain
round 1 62.77 pain
round 2 102.15 pain
round 3 127.09 i am now overwhelmed and can no longer do ANYTHING

how in the hell am i meant to win that fight? again im large bodied and at 5/6 physique and i lose in 3 turns?
the only way to win was to use pepper spray...and the magic physic police somehow know
Combat in this game is pretty easy to win,just who are you fighting against btw?(there are some fights that are scripted loss eg-Bailey with 2 thugs).Use pepper spray as much as you want,you can pretty reliably dodge the police in this game.

Main combat stats are physique and willpower(to resist pain),improving Science(pain reduction) and English(specifically 'Demand' and 'Apologize' speech options) grades also helps. Some transformation will further increase power of certain attacks for eg-Wolf(for increased bite power) and Demon(for increased headbutt damage). Bite deals pretty substantial damage so try setting that up by targeting Breasts or Pussy with mouth,just don't try it with Penises as that will count as Rape and will result in Control loss. Using 'Apologize' Speech option will reduce pain inflicted upon PC(effectiveness depends on English grades) . For late game,focus on getting 'Sadism' and 'Masochist' traits.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Unless you go the apologise + lewd route in that fight
I am referencing the one where Bailey involves Robin after having 2 thugs restrain you for not paying rent,he will then proceed to brutalize her causing you to give up on fighting. Tho I haven't played DOL in months so there is a chance that I might be remembering thins wrong:BootyTime:.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I am referencing the one where Bailey involves Robin after having 2 thugs restrain you for not paying rent,he will then proceed to brutalize her causing you to give up on fighting. Tho I haven't played DOL in months so there is a chance that I might be remembering thins wrong:BootyTime:.
Oh yea, that's different to what I meant. Don't avoid payments while protecting Robin.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayBar

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In Bailey's infinite wisdom, they will only blackmail you by using Robin IF you romanced Robin.
So you can take their debt and just keep 'em as friends so Bailey won't do anything against 'em.

Devs plz don't fix this, this is WORKING AS INTENDED.
Nothing to see here guys.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Is there some recommended order of transformations one should go through to achieve as many feats as possible in a single playthrough as FMC?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Combat in this game is pretty easy to win,just who are you fighting against btw?(there are some fights that are scripted loss eg-Bailey with 2 thugs).Use pepper spray as much as you want,you can pretty reliably dodge the police in this game.

Main combat stats are physique and willpower(to resist pain),improving Science(pain reduction) and English(specifically 'Demand' and 'Apologize' speech options) grades also helps. Some transformation will further increase power of certain attacks for eg-Wolf(for increased bite power) and Demon(for increased headbutt damage). Bite deals pretty substantial damage so try setting that up by targeting Breasts or Pussy with mouth,just don't try it with Penises as that will count as Rape and will result in Control loss. Using 'Apologize' Speech option will reduce pain inflicted upon PC(effectiveness depends on English grades) . For late game,focus on getting 'Sadism' and 'Masochist' traits.
thats another thing that bothers me...you take a bite to the penis or labia/clitoris thats game over....the human jaw could tear a penis right off...
and the fight is with Whitney, and like you said i think its scripted as she ALWAYS dose the same damage on each of the turns...
we need a better means of raising willpower other then gang bangs...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there some recommended order of transformations one should go through to achieve as many feats as possible in a single playthrough as FMC?
You can pretty much get all 3 divine TFs in one playthrough, get angel first -> fallen angel then rush to 0 purity and get demon.
Even easier on animal TFs since they can all be acquired anytime.
Cow TF and Bird TF might be a hassle though.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes