• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sseshess

May 8, 2017
Lollipop ScytheСегодня, в 1:52

Vrelnir gave me a debug build a short while ago specifically so i could test my import/export, if u have NOT installed the new version and still have your old one, you should be able to export you save with

Reactions: Vrelnir and DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Lollipop ScytheСегодня, в 1:52

Vrelnir gave me a debug build a short while ago specifically so i could test my import/export, if u have NOT installed the new version and still have your old one, you should be able to export you save with
is this for android or only PC? i don't understand....

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
ok, I install the debug and went to options and copy the save file text, (literally is a wall of text) then copy the save file text first to message board and then to e-mail, in both cases the android froze. What is going on? >.<U

EDIT REPLY:

yay! could install the new update in android!

1) I install the debug version given up there by sseshess /THANKS btw!
2) save one save using the export option, which i keep in memory. Copy the wall of text i mean.
3) uninstall the game from control panel,
4) install the new version of the game that came today. and it install correctly so i play it, no saves soo....
5) import the save that was currently save in memory (because typing it anywhere freeze my android)
6) the save load successfully! :D

Too bad for my other saves, I lost all the other 7 saves, and this save is currently a few days after the science fair, so wont be able to test the game in initial stages unless i start the game again @.@U

hope this works for other android users that where having trouble like me.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019
ok, I install the debug and went to options and copy the save file text, (literally is a wall of text) then copy the save file text first to message board and then to e-mail, in both cases the android froze. What is going on? >.<U

EDIT REPLY:

yay! could install the new update in android!

1) I install the debug version given up there by sseshess /THANKS btw!
2) save one save using the export option, which i keep in memory. Copy the wall of text i mean.
3) uninstall the game from control panel,
4) install the new version of the game that came today. and it install correctly so i play it, no saves soo....
5) import the save that was currently save in memory (because typing it anywhere freeze my android)
6) the save load successfully! :D

Too bad for my other saves, I lost all the other 7 saves, and this save is currently a few days after the science fair, so wont be able to test the game in initial stages unless i start the game again @.@U

hope this works for other android users that where having trouble like me.
Good to know that you were able to at least keep the one save, I know the copy & pasting of the save is not ideal since some phones may struggle with the large amount of data. Does android freeze for you when pasting to ?

But, at least from wat ive tried, all the external related functions are blocked by default for security reasons and I have been unable to enable them myself. This includes some of the more universal functions that work well on phones such as "mailto" which should open an external email client.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.2.2.1 is out. Get it on his blog.

Megumin.
It's a not a job per se. In most encounters, you should be able to move your head to the boobs and spend the next turn on the "Suck" interaction. That's it.
Not every woman lactates. After 1L total drank you get the "milk addict" passive trait.
That takes a very long time AND dedication.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
First of all, thanks for the update!

now my little question: There is a new event you get on the school hallways, the girl who seems to have got hi on drugs. you can help, copy or rob her drug in exchange for detention time.
help her reduce delinquency which is okay if you alternatively rob and then help as this will be neutralizing the delinquency stat I guess??? But because I haven't got the assignment for the math contest, don't know if it's useful to copy the math notes before the assignment has been , well assigned; or if this is calculated on the back ground for later use, can I get confirmation of this? Thanks!

the only thing i dont like about this game is the body of our protagonist is awful.
I don't think is awful, its pixel art, and this is a text game, the images are Gizmos... think maybe something more elaborate may get the game laggy... at least in android.

A good question will be if you could edit the PNG files for the PC version, to MAYBE make MC more of your liking? (if you have knowledge on how to make pixel art, i don't, but will like to learn! ) right? and if you do something better you can send Vrelnir your mods so he can judge if later can be include in the game in a future update... Think the huge penor was made by a anon this is why i think it can be possible to make changes. But not 100% sure, can we get a confirmation om this as well? thanks!

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
That will be cool! I will like to play it as a purple alien with all then the antennas! ...a futa alien will be awesome! >w<U

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes