DD2

Feb 10, 2019
@Oddly Blank
Of course, it's Vrelnir game so they can choose what to include or what not. My reply was intended for those who went all grossed out, because how i see it, its a bit hypocrite to go like "seek help" when we are playing a game that shit happens (figurative speaking) to our MC. what i mean is , either we all be tolerant to others people kinks or we should all seek help.

1tomadeira
Don't want to be perceived like I am hurrying out anyone, i am just asking when will it be, a estimate date will do
Also gore means something like grotesque murder a lo slasher film like "Friday the 13th" don't think anybody will want this in this game, mostly because our MC is immortal (jokeing here XD) how i see it, the people of lewdcity only likes lewd stuff not crime, think the only one with a criminal record in this town is our MC, they don't have jails as far as i can tell only a pillory... because, crime here is punished by public humiliation (which honestly is like the worst way someone can be punish for something) what you want to say is Scat and watersports.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mul_Rein_Maar
May 25, 2019
How can I retrieve the black box for Landry without getting raped by the two peoples keeping it ? I was raped a minute ago lmao, I wanted to keep myself for Robin, to bad

K9

May 28, 2017
How can I retrieve the black box for Landry without getting raped by the two peoples keeping it ? I was raped a minute ago lmao, I wanted to keep myself for Robin, to bad
If you're defiant enough you can attack them. You'll need at least one cannister of pepper spray and top Physique and Science, or two cannisters, to stand a chance.

Or you can have sex willingly with them if you have 2 Promiscuity.

'Keeping yourself' for Robin... If you mean vaginal virginity, it's doable, either by learning the game or going to the temple to get a chastity belt. If you mean no sex whatsoever except with Robin, boy do you have the wrong game for that.

Reactions: Arkus86

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
@Richy_The_Gamer
A usefully tip: you have an auto save on first slot at the save screen, this start at the beginning of each day that triggers after you wake up, this is a useful check point if you don't save constantly trying to achieve a personal challenge, or if MC was really screw up by certain actions out of your control, so try to replay the day and save before any dangerous action.

To have sex with Robin is not easy... As far as i can tell, you first need to make her lust reach 100 points (check that on social tab), after that she will initiate the intercourse as MC will never do it to >.<* now to reach 100 lust with robin is a HARD task as only certain random action will upper Robins lust, for example if you watch her play: using her lap as a pillow , stroke; if you play with her: "tickle attack with lewd" NOTE this action only shows after certain condition has been meet (don't know what are they; guess robin lust need to be a certain point and MC promiscuity must be over certain point as well), alternatively tell her what Whitney does to you in the cafeteria scene after she drags you away from her, and remark that you love it, will lower love but will upper lust, yes, lewd weird but that is the case. I don't know if wining the fight in the cafeteria will increase her lust as this scene only have play once in all my walk-trough, yeah, it's that random.. but it should! I mean you are her hero. in any case, you have to grind robin lust if you want to have sex with her, so good luck!

Curios i had to "fight" a bear for the black box not two of Landry's cronies XD i do search for the black box way later in the game, guess the bear eat the cronies? XDDD

May 25, 2019
If you're defiant enough you can attack them. You'll need at least one cannister of pepper spray and top Physique and Science, or two cannisters, to stand a chance.

Or you can have sex willingly with them if you have 2 Promiscuity.

'Keeping yourself' for Robin... If you mean vaginal virginity, it's doable, either by learning the game or going to the temple to get a chastity belt. If you mean no sex whatsoever except with Robin, boy do you have the wrong game for that.
I had high defiance unlimited spray (yeah I cheated that), IIRC when I was defending myself they restricted my harms, and yes I wanted to say keeping my first time for Robin not having sex with only Robin which is nearly impossible

@Richy_The_Gamer
A usefully tip: you have an auto save on first slot at the save screen, this start at the beginning of each day that triggers after you wake up, this is a useful check point if you don't save constantly trying to achieve a personal challenge, or if MC was really screw up by certain actions out of your control, so try to replay the day and save before any dangerous action.

To have sex with Robin is not easy... As far as i can tell, you first need to make her lust reach 100 points (check that on social tab), after that she will initiate the intercourse as MC will never do it to >.<* now to reach 100 lust with robin is a HARD task as only certain random action will upper Robins lust, for example if you watch her play: using her lap as a pillow , stroke; if you play with her: "tickle attack with lewd" NOTE this action only shows after certain condition has been meet (don't know what are they; guess robin lust need to be a certain point and MC promiscuity must be over certain point as well), alternatively tell her what Whitney does to you in the cafeteria scene after she drags you away from her, and remark that you love it, will lower love but will upper lust, yes, lewd weird but that is the case. I don't know if wining the fight in the cafeteria will increase her lust as this scene only have play once in all my walk-trough, yeah, it's that random.. but it should! I mean you are her hero. in any case, you have to grind robin lust if you want to have sex with her, so good luck!

Curios i had to "fight" a bear for the black box not two of Landry's cronies XD i do search for the black box way later in the game, guess the bear eat the cronies? XDDD
I wanted to use the loading system but my save was to far away I didn't wanted to redo everything.
I know how to have sex with Robin, I'm his girlriend actually, but they stole my virginity before I could give it to him.
There is an easier way to date Robin, just wait till they come your room saying that Bailey rent is to expensive, then go to Bailey and say that you will pay for Robin, later you will see a note in your room from Robin, they thanks you and ask if you want to be their girl/boyfriend, then go to their room and kiss them, and after school you can ask if you can stay in their room, and then have sex

Reactions: DD2

Mul_Rein_Maar

Oct 6, 2018
when is the new update coming? i am stuck with the insecurity/meditation, because i can't see this progress bars, can the new update have a number percentage reading next to them as the other values please? in case the line progress can't be fix? (talking about android version y know PC version lines get refresh and you can see them) Thanks!

about the piss , scat thing people got all gross out, well, IMHO we are talking about a "young-ling" (quoting Obi Wan) living in a depraved world with different Degrees Of Lewdity, so i guess this thing can apply to this world as well. In my case, i don't really like that, but also don't like animal sex, unless is with a horse (kidding! that was a joke XD) I am however glad all animals look like strange alien critters, meaning i can sort of play that part of the game without feeling cringe or gross out about it. But I do feel sorry for MC for ending in that position, and that is the thing about a good game, you feel for your MC, and THE PLAYER in ultimate case is the one responsible for his actions, or at least try to avoid certain things, and it's logical that you want a good ending at some point judge by your actions of virtue or depravity, or even redeeming your bad acts by a simple acts of virtuosity, ALSO, even if you play your game as a evil bastard your good ending could be being the big boss of this depraved word. I guess this is the aim of the game, am I right? so why judge what is too gross to be included?
You my friend are veryyyy correct thats exactly what i wanted to say but some didnt like it i dont mean do it but the game with much more options is the best game ever thank you for understanding

Reactions: DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
NP! there is really no scales to say which is more extreme than what when it comes to kinks, For example, my kink is MC was hung futanari opai that cums buckets and can tit fug her own cawk (yeah i know... "seek help!" XD)

I wanted to use the loading system but my save was to far away I didn't wanted to redo everything.
I know how to have sex with Robin, I'm his girlriend actually, but they stole my virginity before I could give it to him.
There is an easier way to date Robin, just wait till they come your room saying that Bailey rent is to expensive, then go to Bailey and say that you will pay for Robin, later you will see a note in your room from Robin, they thanks you and ask if you want to be their girl/boyfriend, then go to their room and kiss them, and after school you can ask if you can stay in their room, and then have sex
Oh right! forgot about that, I don't take Robins debt till after Baily send her to the docks and MC go for the rescue. After that Robin is traumatize and you have to restore the mental health which takes a long time. I do it like this because enjoy playing the hard way, but also you can experience the other side of the spectrum as you are the one healing her trauma and not the other way around as its in most of the cases... Thanks for reminding !

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Actually a female PC can keep it's virginity for months, even without the chastity belt. Definitely easier without taking Robin's debt, but still doable if you do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mul_Rein_Maar

Oct 6, 2018
Let's not kinkshame anyone here. We're all shameful freaks who need serious help. Who else would even consider playing this game?
Exactly my friend, they said on a suggestion on a game where you play as an orphan being raped forced and humiliated by humans or animals that it is" too much" bruhh

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
You're right! The very moment you cross the rape line the game MUST become a shit/piss/amputee/giantess/cannibalism/aliens/gape/unbirth fest of brain fucking! There is no middle ground!

Also, magical ponies will write all this shit so the author isn't diverting any effort from any other writing.

Mul_Rein_Maar

Oct 6, 2018
You're right! The very moment you cross the rape line the game MUST become a shit/piss/amputee/giantess/cannibalism/aliens/gape/unbirth fest of brain fucking! There is no middle ground!

Also, magical ponies will write all this shit so the author isn't diverting any effort from any other writing.
You're actually right once you cross the line its done btw you have some good ideas

Reactions: Ermite

K9

May 28, 2017
Actually a female PC can keep it's virginity for months, even without the chastity belt. Definitely easier without taking Robin's debt, but still doable if you do.
Hence the 'learning the game' part that you obviously missed in my post.

Last edited:

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
So, how do I edit npc dominance? Tis not in the cheat menu, more to the point how do I edit Robin's dominance?
For the few specific npc's dominance matters for, it's in the cheat menu. Robin has a stat for it, but it's currently not used for anything. Whitney's dominance and Avery's hate stats are dominance type stats, and Kylar... well some stat kinda effects it, but I tend to ignore the greasy little creep.

If you mean dominance for generic non-named npc's, that doesn't really exist. Closest thing i can think of would probably be increasing the rate of allure based events, and that's nowhere near a perfect fit (mostly makes you get jumped more)

Hence the 'learning the game' part that you obviously missed in my post.
Nah, saw that just assumed you meant that more genericly (what both of us mentioned are pretty non-standard playstyles). And yeah, I'm aware that more effective strats exist that the one I wrote, it was intended as something that was easy for new players (which the person asking sounded like).

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I like the alien part!

That is sarcasm, right? XD You forgot to mention: vampires, gas farts, tickle turture and ...Orgasm birth? Don't know how is it called, is that one the bad mother gives birth to have orgasm and care less about the baby (yes , i have been to 4 chan /d lately) though i did like the alien part, maybe as an alternative WTF ending like they did in the game Silent Hill?

Reactions: Ermite
May 25, 2019
For the few specific npc's dominance matters for, it's in the cheat menu. Robin has a stat for it, but it's currently not used for anything. Whitney's dominance and Avery's hate stats are dominance type stats, and Kylar... well some stat kinda effects it, but I tend to ignore the greasy little creep.

If you mean dominance for generic non-named npc's, that doesn't really exist. Closest thing i can think of would probably be increasing the rate of allure based events, and that's nowhere near a perfect fit (mostly makes you get jumped more)

Nah, saw that just assumed you meant that more genericly (what both of us mentioned are pretty non-standard playstyles). And yeah, I'm aware that more effective strats exist that the one I wrote, it was intended as something that was easy for new players (which the person asking sounded like).
I'm not I new player but I wanted to know if there was a way to really take the black box without having to have sex or to fight, and I sometimes put my character in dangerous situations, because I like that

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes