• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I haven't played this update for more than 5 minutes yet, and ALREADY I am LOVING EVERY thing about this one, even the LITTLE details, just FANTASTIC.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm a little confused by the two red bottles by my character. What are they?
Pepper spray charges. They can be used when you're attacked to severely hurt your molesters. You can buy new charges from Landry at the Pub, but it's expensive.

James Fladden

Jun 16, 2018
Pepper spray charges. They can be used when you're attacked to severely hurt your molesters. You can buy new charges from Landry at the Pub, but it's expensive.
Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I have another question, Briar says you can fuck a pig but idk how to do that. There's no option. How to unlock?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I have another question, Briar says you can fuck a pig but idk how to do that. There's no option. How to unlock?
Get your deviancy up, which can be bit of a pain to do. Encountering the rape-wolvesFURRY FRIENDS in the forest is probably about the most convenient way to develop it.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
@Vrelnir Is it possible to make it where if there is a group of people staring at you during a sex scene, you are able to have sex with as many as you want until you decide to end the scene?

Reactions: Arkus86

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
I just thought of a great idea that would work great for deviant players. The stray dog that pops up in the alley could technically be made into a type of "pepper spray" effect. Like if you give into the doggy let's say 5 times he will think of you as "his" and will save you once a week by calling out his name or whistling. I mean it would fit the deviant side and also give players one extra option to getting out of a bad situation. But to balance it out and make it fair you could make the dog randomly show up and force you to "deal" with him in public. Just an idea.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
So here's a question for you guys. Recently, I've been finding that I've been able to store fewer saves on all of the HTML games I play, to the point where in this game, I can only have one save at a time. Trying to save on any more slots gives me the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot assign to read only property 'message' of object
Anyone have any idea what's going on there, and how I might resolve it?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
So here's a question for you guys. Recently, I've been finding that I've been able to store fewer saves on all of the HTML games I play, to the point where in this game, I can only have one save at a time. Trying to save on any more slots gives me the following error:

Anyone have any idea what's going on there, and how I might resolve it?
Could be an issue with your browsers local storage limit, I believe it typically is 5-10 MB per domain but you might have somehow ended up with a very low limit or you don't have the storage space for it. But I'd expect it to have warned you if it was hitting that limit so could be something totally different.

Aug 27, 2018
Pleased with the new transformation, only way it could be better is if I could be a birb or a fox.

Are there any plans for say getting caught changing while crossdressing during swimming lessons? Or things happening while swimming naked during lessons? It feels difficult to get anything to happen at school that isn't whitney.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
(Sees patch notes)
(Tries new transformation out for size, first time trying out an animal TF)
(No way to turn subby moans into "purrs" and "meows" or feisty demands into "woofs" and "grrrs" and other angry noises)
(Can't even wag tail at other aminals to encourage them to mount the MC faster or actually show off those fangs I worked so hard to get)
(No scene yet where I'm running around on all fours while chasing after a squirrel or mouse while everyone else either laughs or looks on in stunned bewilderment)
(Can't chase my own tail, again to throw the rest of the world into utter chaos at the mere sight)
(Can't doggy-pee on a tree/fire hydrant/mail box post/etc. in front of another dog, causing it to tilt it's head and whine in confusion)
(Can't lick the cum off of me after sex as if to clean myself)

THIS...IS...AB...SO...LUTE...BULLSHIT! Just kidding, but really though; it would be nice to have some more diversity between human and non-human states. My 2 cents. Just some ideas I'd throw out there for shits and giggles.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Tried this for a bit the past couple of days, and [expletive] this game is dark! This poor, sweet, and innocent character child goes through some horrifying, traumatic experiences / encounters. That "Trauma" stat is aptly applied here in this game. And there's no reliable way to fend off undesirables at all. I have to admit that the constant barrage of negative encounters or circumstances is waning my interest in the game. Btw, is there a reliable way to gain more Pepper Spray and stock up on them (without jumping through a bunch of negative hoops)? At this point, I just want to burn everyone's eyeballs out that even looks at the character in a strange way. It was extremely satisfying when it was used the first time... (Though I really wanted the character to kick the assailant super hard--enough to crack several ribs or collapse a lung, or whatever--when the douchbag went down.) Just saying. Lol.

Reactions: Banshee96

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
It does not matter, even though I tried it legally I can not find it and I give up.

Does anyone know how to get the secret pass that gives out of the forest?

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes