• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
hey Vrelnir how about adding a married couple named NPC's where the MC can ave sex with one or the other and or both. (note with the other with or without the other knowing/as well as at the same time for a threesome)

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Just tried moving it to desktop and I got it again(pic), I also looked in properties and "read only" was unchecked.
maybe try reinstalling the web browser your using or use a different one or maybe try search for html save error. (note i think html's save their games on the browser or disk)

Mar 16, 2019
the new featur with hair is cool, but when in "actions" (where you se 'yourself' get fucked there is vanilla hair), alsol if you could customize a little bit more your body appearence to look more like a normal girl would be great, bt kind of cool game btw

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
@Squidbit As promised, let's see the jobs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The jobs made sense, but i would only modify the hunter idea, to hunter questline. However, sell animal pelts, would make sense for some extra money.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
hey Vrelnir how about adding a married couple named NPC's where the MC can ave sex with one or the other and or both. (note with the other with or without the other knowing/as well as at the same time for a threesome)
Hang out at the campsite by the lake when it gets dark out.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
Hey, has anyone run in to the police with contraband on you and was then arrested and "punished" in the recent versions?
Because i've just meet the police with contraband on me worth about 1200£ and let them search me and all that happend was the usual harrasment and removal of cloths. No arrest, no punishment, they didn't even take the stolen goods off of me. Maybe i was just somehow "lucky", but it's strange isn't it?
So is this a bug in the current version or can anyone confirm it works as intended?

StonerEv

Apr 26, 2019
I'm new here just figured I'd register to review and comment. Btw i found this at if this isn't the right place to play it my apologies.

Holy crap this game is amazing. It's a fun twisted adventure trying to survive a chaotic city but i did notice some things that hopefully could be added

1. Finding a way to take out Bailey. Making orphans pay rent is kinda shitty. Escalating it every week creeps into my "hiring a a bald barcode tattooed guy to pay Bailey a visit." Territory. Take over the orphanage and you dont pay money you make money. Or just free everyone of their debts. Either way.

2.Rimming and Anilingus playing as a lesbian character the interactions are a bit lacking. Plus they could be useful for humiliation.

3. I don't know if it's because of my characters size but no combination makes her strong enough to fight off a human.

4. A shop to buy stuff for our room. Even if we cant see it it's nice to know we have swag.

5. A way to get rid of the leash. I get the collar but you only leash your pet when you're holding the leash or keeping them stationary.

6. More with creepy sewer mom i think i stayed with her a day before she passed out and i eventually got washed away. Probably should go find her again some day.

7. Watersports? *Shrug"

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
You can get the leash/collar removed at the police station next to the dance studio.

Hey, has anyone run in to the police with contraband on you and was then arrested and "punished" in the recent versions?
Because i've just meet the police with contraband on me worth about 1200£ and let them search me and all that happend was the usual harrasment and removal of cloths. No arrest, no punishment, they didn't even take the stolen goods off of me. Maybe i was just somehow "lucky", but it's strange isn't it?
So is this a bug in the current version or can anyone confirm it works as intended?
As far as I know the system for the cops to punish you if you're holding has not been implemented. They only punish you if you pass out and get sent to the hospital with a criminal record.

What is the "Obscure scrapper" that is decreasing my allure?
I think it means you are on the first stage of being notorious for fighting off rapists with your fists. If you beat enough of them up they might not want to risk trying to rape you anymore. Wouldn't that be terrible.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
As far as I know the system for the cops to punish you if you're holding has not been implemented. They only punish you if you pass out and get sent to the hospital with a criminal record.
Ok, thanks. You're correct. I just remembered that i've got arrested in an earlier playthrough but forgot that it happend when i was in the hospital.
But i find it somewhat funny now. Basically you can get checked by the plolice with a bag full of stolen goods on your back and the police is like "nope, nothing suspicious here" :LOL:

I think it means you are on the first stage of being notorious for fighting off rapists with your fists. If you beat enough of them up they might not want to risk trying to rape you anymore. Wouldn't that be terrible.
That's exactly what it is. You scare the poor rapists away with your violent demeanor.

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
Hey Vrelnir, are there any plans on adding more to the transformation theme of the game? Just out of curiosity, as I would be neither disappoint with a no nor overjoyed with a yes.
Also, a fantastic game so far, keep up your good work!

StonerEv

Apr 26, 2019
Why the police aren't helpful in the city in one sentence: Oh that collar and leash is government property"

The police have government issue BDSM gear. Definitely need to solve problems on your own.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
i've heard you can have exotic clothes, is that true? if yes where do we get them
If you go to the forest, there's an accessory shop that sells some clothing items the clothing store doesn't have. There's not much there at the moment, but the clothing system in the game is due for an overhaul the dev has hinted at for some time, so we may soon see some new clothing options and better means to control outfits.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
i've heard you can have exotic clothes, is that true? if yes where do we get them
I think that's in reference to the accessories. You can buy them at a shop at the edge of the forest after meeting achievement-like requirements for each one

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes