I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
vivaldi, it was fine for a while and then nope.
Funny, I've been playing the game on Vivaldi for the longest (even now) and haven't had any problems with it. I will say that the game does feel slower on vivaldi than chrome. Good to know if something like this happens, it's vivaldi's fault.

StonerEv

Apr 26, 2019
I can tolerate the current combat constraints for the mc, that said, if someone were to hurt Robin I would very much like to bring down the wrath of a thousand suns upon the aggressors
I only know Demon and angel from the cheat menu so no idea how that works but I can imagine Wolf MC (main character) and their pack tearing apart anyone who hurts Robin. Though Robin would probably have to become a Pack Bitch. But if that's not a deal breaker....

Edit: I'd love for a Stockholm Syndrome trait for Kylar that changes Dialogue so instead of being embarrassed by ger love poems, talk of kids, etc we're enamored by it.

Morgan definitely needs a Stockholm Syndrome trait because i spent a while with her. Whitney could possibly use a trait too.

StonerEv

Apr 26, 2019
So whose the girl you save in the dock I've given here $1000 on the train?
Random human trafficking victim.
Edit: idea for a scenario.

The Game Grumps refer to a hentai manga as a meme specifically

The context being a weird sex video game fantasy world manga called school love net 9 where the guy uses his rare skills which includes copying his lover. So a scenario where the MC is assaulted by herself and another person maybe a scientist maybe a sorcerer things are murky in degrees of lewdity on the topic of what is possible with magic or science. But since there are threesomes I figured it could be done.

StonerEv

Apr 26, 2019
Besides spankings, class exams, nude carwash, and blackmail is there anything else to do with Leighton? I've been trying to get her into sexual territory but the pain fills too much before I can. And any point in raising teacher love like through archaeology and the museum?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Besides spankings, class exams, nude carwash, and blackmail is there anything else to do with Leighton? I've been trying to get her into sexual territory but the pain fills too much before I can. And any point in raising teacher love like through archaeology and the museum?
That's it so far with Leighton and the teachers. But there is a strong possibility of more content in the future. @Vrelnir has stated that he wishes to expand the school events along with a lot of other ideas for new content.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
You can do photoshoots with him after a certain point where he blackmail's you. Not sure if you were referencing that when you said blackmail or just the taking of his watch.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Leighton's blackmail/photo shoots are don't make a lot of sense when they occur. By the time that event unlocks you're already hugely notorious around town and literally everybody has dozens pictures of you being raped already. Why are we concerned that he might release a few more?

IMHO it should work in the opposite way. Leighton should start blackmailing you almost immediately, and then you can refuse once your exhibitionism trait gets to 5 and you simply don't care anymore. Let him release the pictures, there are literally thousands of them out there already.

It also seems a bit weird that we only blackmail him once ever. Like we still have dirt on the guy why are we submitting to daily beatings/humiliations?

StonerEv

Apr 26, 2019
Eventually our MC Is going to be like the Kiai Neko Protagonist of Broken and then everyone will be in trouble.

ChewyPirate

Sep 16, 2017
@Vrelnir I know pregnancy will be added at some point but I'm curious the wolf transformation as well as the cat one will pregnancy include with that animal you've become like?

StonerEv

Apr 26, 2019
@Vrelnir I know pregnancy will be added at some point but I'm curious the wolf transformation as well as the cat one will pregnancy include with that animal you've become like?
Demon baby! Tentacle monster Eldritch God baby!

Unfortunately I will be unable to have any of the named characters babies because my game is a clam bake. All female NPCs though male attackers and 100% male animals because it's quicker.

Reactions: yomamasass

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.31.0 is out on my blog. It lets you replace a proportion of beasts with monster girls and boys, makes the police more dangerous by expanding the strip search on the streets, and fixes the old problem with clothes disappearing once sex begins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Leighton's blackmail/photo shoots are don't make a lot of sense when they occur. By the time that event unlocks you're already hugely notorious around town and literally everybody has dozens pictures of you being raped already. Why are we concerned that he might release a few more?

IMHO it should work in the opposite way. Leighton should start blackmailing you almost immediately, and then you can refuse once your exhibitionism trait gets to 5 and you simply don't care anymore. Let him release the pictures, there are literally thousands of them out there already.

It also seems a bit weird that we only blackmail him once ever. Like we still have dirt on the guy why are we submitting to daily beatings/humiliations?
I agree. There also needs to be a more gradual progression, and content based around tolerating or challenging Leighton's demands.
You'll be able to mate with wolves, and probably with cats.

StonerEv

Apr 26, 2019
Could you link your blog?
Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.31.0 is out on my blog. It lets you replace a proportion of beasts with monster girls and boys, makes the police more dangerous by expanding the strip search on the streets, and fixes the old problem with clothes disappearing once sex begins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree. There also needs to be a more gradual progression, and content based around tolerating or challenging Leighton's demands.

You'll be able to mate with wolves, and probably with cats.

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a way to make Whitney permanently fuck off? I've grinded my combat skills to the point where it's virtually impossible for me to lose against her and it'd be extremely cathartic to just be able to break her fucking legs for all the time she has made me waste trying to get back home to spend time with best girl Robin.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes