• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
so new version
Thanks for spreading the word. There's a bug-fixed version of the update on my blog, and on the first post of this thread.

The update focuses on adding another school project and associated events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lollipop ScytheСегодня, в 1:52

Vrelnir gave me a debug build a short while ago specifically so i could test my import/export, if u have NOT installed the new version and still have your old one, you should be able to export you save with
Thanks for spreading that word too!
I have a suggestion for the future.

If if you have high promiscuity and control (or if there is some sort of Top stat) it would be cool if there was an option to take more control during sex. For instance, I play a boy and I would like an option to guide my penis towards something. I only get penis options if the other person is already pressing their body against me. Or maybe if they're kissing me and I break it, it would be nice if I can use my hands to nudge their head down to my dick.
I'm all for adding more control during sex, particulary during consensual encounters.
Hey Vrelnir thanks for the game I like it a lot, I have some ideas if you don't mind.
Warning for my english It's not my tongue, so sorry for possible mistake.

1 : Penis sizes for NPC, like the breast size (but I think it's planned).
2 : Attribute sizes for Named NPC that you can control in the [NPC Settings] option in the bedroom, you now can change not ony their gender but how big (or small) they are.
3 : Bigger penises can deal a lot more damage to the MC causing more pain, stress and trauma (and even causing stress just by seeing it, and more damage if MC is virgin), the MC can develop a "Queen size trait" and could only be satisfied with big cocks whereas small ones make them stressed because of frustration.
4 : a vagina/anus size that also can be modified for NPC and Named NPC, smaller ones are easier to please but also easier to hurt causing more pain, trauma and stresse, larger ones need at least large cocks (or enormous ones) and are difficult to please with a small or normal cock and will comment on that making you more insecure (If MC have a high sexual prowess a normal cock can work, maybe). The more the MC take large things the more they can stretch and adapt (thus gaining the size queen trait), you can modified that at the hospital of course, and NPC could have the same thing, some are thight some aren't
5 : Modify the art for penis sizes during encounter not only for MC but for NPC to, and not only for silhouette but for gif to(I know it would be difficult to code and would take a long time but it would be greate to add it).
6 : Someone spoke about having three type of parasites, one that shrink attribute, one that enlarges it and one that drench you in cum. The ones that enlarge you attributes could thighten your holes (cuz the flesh inside will be more thick cause it pump blood and thus increase blood flow) and the one that shrink them will make your holes larger (cause it eat flesh).
7 : In the hospital you can modify your holes sizes, or take a pill for that.
8 : Skulldegerry can help you walk the night without being seen and make crimes without tracks and thus make the crime score smaller.
9 : Being a dickgirl or a cuntboy of course.
10 : About the pill that enlarge your attributes, the strong ones can make your body release more pheromones and thus attract more encounter for 24h hours.
11 : The science stat can give us the option to reload our spray cans in the science class, or at home if we have the ingredients.
12 : The history class can help us find a shorcut in the old sewer like it did for the forest one.
13 : If you're a very good student you will be registered as a good citizen thus reducing the time at the pillory, but if your delinquency is high cop will make your time a the pillory harder (and maybe they'll beat you up a bit thus causing pain and making your time at the pillory even harder).
14 : Describing blood coming from holes for defloration.
15 : Describing different penis sizes during encouter like "The man reveal is enourmous erect cock, you're in shock because something that big could possibly kill you [+stress, +arousal, +trauma]. Even during insertion "You cry and scream as he put his enourmous cock into your virgin pussy not only percing your hymen but riping the flesh apart, you feel blood (and semen( driping from your pussy coloring his cock in red" something like that, yeah I have particular fetishes, maybe the blood thing can be disabled in the settings.
16 : Maybe the possibility in the settings to set how often NPC will go for anal, vaginal or oral, maybe that as something to do with the parasites, I don't kown.

Thank you for your time I hope a lot of these will be added
Thanks for the kind words, and the suggestions. Most of them are planned, though orifice size notably is not. I want the difficulty your character has taking larger objects to be tied to skill instead.

Bodywriting will influence how often NPCs are attracted to a specific body part. Parasites could be involved too, I'm thinking about that at the moment.
Hello, i have a Q why you didn't put piss or spit or scat or like more humiliating things i mean you're obviously open to a lot of things and I am a big fan of that but you didn't put more humiliating thing . And also more whitney humiliations (my fav ch).its an awesome game and i wish i can be your patron but sadly its not available in our country cause this game is my #1 for over a year now, keep up the good work. ps If you like to add the piss or scat i hope you can add being humiliated to it maybe become a human bathroom (by choice or forced or by whitney) maybe add animals piss or scat too maybe a new perk for piss drinking or scat eating. I know it might sound gross and it is but I actually love your game cause you can actually be wild with the ideas and its such an open game that there is no one route to it and this game is just open to everything possible
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Scat and piss aren't planned simply because they're not fetishes I'm into. Piss might make it in some form, not sure, but scat won't.
anyways Vrelnir hasn't come on for a bit so i think a new version is about to come out. (Note Vrelnir seems to stop replying when a new one is almost done)
Aye. When an update is close I think I'll just finish and respond to comments then. Not sure if it's a good habit, as wrapping things up always takes longer than I expect. Or maybe it's good to prioritise that way.
This is nice, but I would like some more male-player dom scenes. Great game!
Thank you!

ok, I install the debug and went to options and copy the save file text, (literally is a wall of text) then copy the save file text first to message board and then to e-mail, in both cases the android froze. What is going on? >.<U

EDIT REPLY:

yay! could install the new update in android!

1) I install the debug version given up there by sseshess /THANKS btw!
2) save one save using the export option, which i keep in memory. Copy the wall of text i mean.
3) uninstall the game from control panel,
4) install the new version of the game that came today. and it install correctly so i play it, no saves soo....
5) import the save that was currently save in memory (because typing it anywhere freeze my android)
6) the save load successfully! :D

Too bad for my other saves, I lost all the other 7 saves, and this save is currently a few days after the science fair, so wont be able to test the game in initial stages unless i start the game again @.@U

hope this works for other android users that where having trouble like me.
Really glad to hear it worked for you. lollipop scythe contributed the export/import feature just in time, though it is a shame the Android version won't install more easily.
Well shit... this sucks.
Sorry. Player lactation and associated events are planned for soonish. Before the farm update.
I noticed that the knot image doesn't appear on this version, is this intended?
It is not, though only the doggy sprite has one. I'll look into it.
the only thing i dont like about this game is the body of our protagonist is awful.
That's a shame, but I'm glad you like the rest of the game.

I'm inexperienced when it comes to art (and many other things), so I tried to keep the sprites simple and cute.
Yeah new update, but I was hoping for penis sizes for NPC like the breast size, maybe next update ?
It's coming, but probably not next update.
First of all, thanks for the update!

now my little question: There is a new event you get on the school hallways, the girl who seems to have got hi on drugs. you can help, copy or rob her drug in exchange for detention time.
help her reduce delinquency which is okay if you alternatively rob and then help as this will be neutralizing the delinquency stat I guess??? But because I haven't got the assignment for the math contest, don't know if it's useful to copy the math notes before the assignment has been , well assigned; or if this is calculated on the back ground for later use, can I get confirmation of this? Thanks!

I don't think is awful, its pixel art, and this is a text game, the images are Gizmos... think maybe something more elaborate may get the game laggy... at least in android.

A good question will be if you could edit the PNG files for the PC version, to MAYBE make MC more of your liking? (if you have knowledge on how to make pixel art, i don't, but will like to learn! ) right? and if you do something better you can send Vrelnir your mods so he can judge if later can be include in the game in a future update... Think the huge penor was made by a anon this is why i think it can be possible to make changes. But not 100% sure, can we get a confirmation om this as well? thanks!
You're welcome!

I don't think copying the notes before the assignment will help. A bug is making is the event appear earlier than it should.
Will you add in the ability to change your skin color? I'd like to play as a black person.
Aye, different skin colours are planned.

Last edited:

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Why is there so much space between paragraphs? I also suggest that Sprites be placed at the top to facilitate orientation in the current course of the event if we quickly press Enter.
I got "enormous breasts " description many times even if they are flat. This fades in all circumstances after a few days.
Sprites for npc`s while sex, looks strangely, they have disproportionate heads, it looks like a UFO alien attack, the dog's faces are also a bit disturbing

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
Don't know if its a bug, but it seems if you have breastfeeding enabled, you never get to have oral with women again. They always shove their breasts into your face and i only have a choice to kiss them or suck their breasts. Im playing as a shota btw incase thats the issue.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I have to say that I started the game without expenting anything but... it surprised me, it is quite a good game and very customizable.

Personally I only missed 2 things:

-NPC's interactions with other NPC's, would totally like to see for example Whitney bullying Robin, perhaps even sexually and things like that, giving you the chance to try to help/intervene when you are able, ignore it...

-Adding fetishes and traits to NPC's and expansion of player's traits (including fetishes in the list), first of all I found quite generic how NPC's attacked me, basically it would be interesting that they would use you for their pleasure in a way according to their likes. Even more it would be quite interesting that important NPC's may gain fetishes and traits too. In fact, related to fights when you are attacked by a masochistic enemy it could change quite a bit the fight itself.

About the player... while we can get quite a few sexual traits, it's not like our MC can get fetishes atm. There are two things that I would find interesting:

*That the MC can develop what he/she likes, this includes sexuality (hetero, bi, gay) which can be affected by who the player has sex with (be it consensual or forced), changes in scenes when the player is having sex by a gender they don't like.

*The way the MC likes animals/monstergirls/monsterboys compared to humans. Basically if the MC prefer having sex with humans or animals.

*That the MC may develop fetishes to certain body parts, a big/small breast fetish, a foot fetish, milf fetish, young fetish... basically things like that.

To end, the only part that I think needs a lot more work is the combat. The thing is that it can be very annoying to deal with perhaps an interesting way to deal with it would be to add "attitudes" that the MC can configure with a few generic ones given by the game. Basically something like:

-Fight the enemy: The MC will try to hit the enemy (MC takes all striking/kicking options and struggle if needed)
-Submit (without penetration): The MC will try to please the enemy but will try to evade penetrating or being penetrated
-Submit (with penetration): The MC will fully submit to the enemy designs
-Ask for help: You will try to ask for help and take evasive actions or struggling if you are trapped.

Another thing would be that the NPC's that attack you would act differently based on their likings and dislikes (basically their fetishes).

Personally rather than the current system I would find it better to divide the scene in two parts:

-Fight part: The enemy will try to capture you, it can be done by inflicting pain to you until you can resist or capturing you and restraining you until you have no way to escape. In this part you could submit and directly go to the second part or try to call for help.

-Rape part: The enemy will be trying to have his/her way with you, basically you have two strategies here, struggle as much as you can until help arrives, please the enemy in a way that doesn't end in penetration.

Interesting things to add:

-How much time before help arrives, it will be reduced by asking for help and things like that, it's a good way to end the fight.

-The possibility of the player being the aggresor or having his way with the attacker.

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Adding fetishes and traits to NPC's and expansion of player's traits (including fetishes in the list), first of all I found quite generic how NPC's attacked me, basically it would be interesting that they would use you for their pleasure in a way according to their likes. Even more it would be quite interesting that important NPC's may gain fetishes and traits too. In fact, related to fights when you are attacked by a masochistic enemy it could change quite a bit the fight itself.
I really like this idea. Always nice to have a little variety.

Reactions: KekKoo

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
@DawnCry

I also like the NPC interacting with each other and giving advantage or disadvantage to MC. Like for example: if you eat with Robin in the cafeteria you heal stress and trauma; but you also get a scene "Whitney sees you eating with Robin and smirks" then one of this event happen along the rest of the day, the scene she drags you out to service her, encounters the rest of the day including the Whitney at the gate scene or the scenarios, whore out, docks, and thieving, Detention, etc. BUT if you eat with Kyler, "Whitney sees you eating with Kyler and shudders" now you wont get Whitney near you (because Kyler creep her out) and no more encounters for the rest of the day with her. what do you guys think? will be fun to increase and decrease Whitney's random encounters this way by slighty interacting some NPC. right?

I think there is already a sort of hidden stats that make certain NPC act a certain way, for example, the hooded dudes seems to be very aggressive toward the MC, (I wish to know what triggers them as at the start of the game if you stand your ground they go like "not him/her" and leave you be, but later they go "its him/her!" and go for it, thought was the mansions strip in exchange for 100 pounds, but i did a walk through without doing the strip in danube street and hooded dudes still attack me later) they start the fight and MC is restrained and beat harshly.
Others seems to be really horny and climax in only a few turns.

Individual attackers as recurrent attacker with each their fetish and so may be too hard to code, but will be very interesting, maybe to easy things a little some of this antagonist turn out to be recurrent characters only for the MC, and not only random characters, like to the point maybe MC recognize some of them, or their cocks and pussy at least "i have seen this cock/pussy before, i know what you like and not..." taking the attacker off guard and probably gain some CONTROL back. Also making this event random so too not make things too easy, the trigger will be either a MOAN, PLEAD or MOCK the player only need to be aware if MC say this line. and know has the upper hand in this rape scene. And the fun part will be that will give a hint to the player that MC knows some of their attackers. now MC has and advantage to make them cum faster or escape form them with only a few hits and kicks. OR the other way around like a double edge sword, the attaker knows MC week spot so will make MC cum repeatedly and for losing control of the fight more often ...IDK, will this work?

Don't know if its a bug, but it seems if you have breastfeeding enabled, you never get to have oral with women again. They always shove their breasts into your face and i only have a choice to kiss them or suck their breasts. Im playing as a shota btw incase thats the issue.
Really? hmmm... i notice was harder now to go for the family jewels.... thought was random. But you can always disable breast feed option.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
DD2 If you have played Lilith throne, that's kind of what I'm proposing on the fetishes point.

him13

Feb 11, 2019
I am doing something wrong because I can't get the stimulant dealer to appear and I have visited Oxford for 2 days straight

him13

Feb 11, 2019
how do you get the stimulant dealer to appear I have went back and forth to Oxford for 2 days straight am I doing something wrong

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
My character gets a collar with a leash randomly in the school events ..
While dress to go to the pool I got a message saying that I miss part of the set, even though I'm a boy and I have shorts

Wveth

May 2, 2018
You're right! The very moment you cross the rape line the game MUST become a shit/piss/amputee/giantess/cannibalism/aliens/gape/unbirth fest of brain fucking! There is no middle ground!

Also, magical ponies will write all this shit so the author isn't diverting any effort from any other writing.
Who suggested that the game MUST contain anything except what the author wants? I certainly didn't, and I didn't read any post that did. Suggestions aren't demands, and someone pointing out that people's boundaries for kinks are arbitrary doesn't include the conclusion, "therefore all kinks must be catered to." Of course they shouldn't, and nobody is arguing that they should. And btw, this is coming from a guy who disables most of the kinks in this game.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
The bear event is so rare it's practically non existent, i do get a bear event if looking for Landry's black box, but thought all my walk troughs i yet have ever encounter a bear in the forest as a random battle.

DD2 If you have played Lilith throne, that's kind of what I'm proposing on the fetishes point.
Hhaven't play it yet, will give it a try if it work in android. Thanks for the suggestion!

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Does stealing from people in combat even do anything? I see nothing added to stolen item value or just cash itself...

K9

May 28, 2017
Does stealing from people in combat even do anything? I see nothing added to stolen item value or just cash itself...
If you do it with only one hand it takes several turns. Use both hands to do it faster.

With enough Skullduggery you can steal up to $100, once per encounter, no matter how many people are there. It adds up.

Reactions: Vrelnir

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Cant get insights for maths competition, only once at school I got something like copy math results from one student but it gives me nothing.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
If you do it with only one hand it takes several turns. Use both hands to do it faster.

With enough Skullduggery you can steal up to $100, once per encounter, no matter how many people are there. It adds up.
Oh so when it says successful it does not mean you've found anything, so it's an additional percent change sort of thing?

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes