• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Is there a way to make Whitney permanently fuck off? I've grinded my combat skills to the point where it's virtually impossible for me to lose against her and it'd be extremely cathartic to just be able to break her fucking legs for all the time she has made me waste trying to get back home to spend time with best girl Robin.
Get her dominance to 0, and then there's an event with her after you pass out, I think.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
While Ive nothing against monster girls, I greatly prefer things as they where and is glad that there is choice, considering so much monster-'x' already exists >.<

EDIT/ADD: The option to only replace when hallucinating is perfectly logical though. I like it~

Reactions: LTD

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm having a bit of trouble. How exactly do I start to work on the docks? Is there some body requirement or time one?

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
From last time I played I remember how inconvenient it was to bothersome with the same text at school or learning to dance been through it literally hundreds of times, there is no way to improve this? The growth of skills was too slow too.
I also recommend including some information that there are no penalties for leaving the lesson so that getting stuck somewhere would be less stressful for the player - these red "missed lessons!" text looks disturbing.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
From last time I played I remember how inconvenient it was to bothersome with the same text at school or learning to dance been through it literally hundreds of times, there is no way to improve this? The growth of skills was too slow too.
I also recommend including some information that there are no penalties for leaving the lesson so that getting stuck somewhere would be less stressful for the player - these red "missed lessons!" text looks disturbing.
i think it has something to do with the rape cops. (note when you keep missing school)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Oof. Wall o' text incoming, feel free to ignore it.

Regarding being boinked by semi hallucinatory monster boy/girl aspects or the usual beasties-- is there an option for both to be active in reality, rather than the land of make believe? Maybe a science experiment goes awry and suddenly you are the focus of the lesser known Saturday morning cartoon Teenage Mutants Humping Protagonist? Asking for a friend.

Another thought-- if our orphan is depraved enough and romping with say, Robin for example, could they go from a completed oral encounter and share the proceeds directly afterwards in a messy kiss? Or vice versa?

Any progress on the relationship front with some of the actually (possibly, who knows what lurks in the night) well meaning types, such as the English teacher, the Swim Instructor, Dance Studio boss, or the slightly airheaded Club Owner?

Also, not to beat a dead horse (why am I holding this stick, and thumping this unfortunate equine repeatedly?!) but after running though the content and story again-- which is still pretty danged great, the game is a fun romp -- I was musing to myself that it still seemed like it would be entertaining, rewarding, and all kinds of sexy if Whitney was established a bit more as a rival, but could after enough public defeat or mobile plot devices-- fall from grace, losing ze popularity.

And by that, I mean gradually getting broken down in a similar style to the protagonist tends to face everyday to the point of -- getting groped, clothes destroyed, violated, etc. Maybe our avatar notices what is going on, maybe the do not. Maybe they embrace their darker aspects for revenge, or maybe they lend a sympathetic ear/wandering hands and delicate bits.

Assuming Whitney doesn't crack mentally, and the pc wasn't a complete ass, it could make for a 'redemption' ark of sorts, or even a BFF for the protag alongside Robin. (Three against the world? Digging those odds.) Bonus points our our hero(ine) and another can team up to seduce and/or sexytimes another.

Even if that doesn't come to fruition, it *does* seem odd that the hero is the only one routinely in a horrible situation. I imagine it'd take a whole mess of trouble writing and coding to give certain npc's avatars, but it'd be keen to occasionally stumble on a event where somebody is being borked by (insert thing here) and our orphan has.. options.

Do they flee, seek the (unfortunately nefarious and useless police), indulge in some self pleasure, or do they join in? Are they *forced* to join in? Do they get shagged alongside the other victim? Why are there so many rape lizards in the sewers? How are there not more mass orgies from tentacles sneaking into public pools? Why don't other volleyball players-- or anybody else for that matter-- have wardrobe malfunctions? How do amorous hounds wander the school halls encountering only our semi charmed orphan, and not leaving a trail of shredded panties and violated youths in the their wake? Mysteries abound!

Reactions: Arkus86

TonyJC

Apr 4, 2019
This is sort of a critique to the sprite art.

Will there be another sex position in the game to reflect your character's gender and dominance? It's always odd to me that a boy who's forced to have sex with a woman would be doing so in the doggy style position, one in which puts the lady in a disadvantage. And another thing that bothers me if you're playing as a girl is that you can take control of the situation but you're put in a position that is also disadvantageous to you.

So how about, say, cowgirl? With cowgirl, a boy who's forced to have sex will be in a greatly disadvantageous position, as the woman atop from him will put her weight down and be able to use her hands to hold his hands together and even clamp his mouth shut. This also facilitates the addition of an extra lady that can use your mouth to pleasure herself. And if you're a girl, then this position will allow you to maintain or even increase your control. And this is where dominance comes into play.

If you have a penis (and want to use it), you can have sex in the doggy style position if it's consensual and you want to be dominant or have some sense of control in the situation. If you don't have a penis, then it would be cowgirl.

Just my two cents. I like the game, even if the grinding threatens to kill me.

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
I always find it odd that the the sailors wouldnt undo the rope after mc agreed to be tied up for a 3some. Mc ends up staying bound even after the work is done, how it is that no one thought of unbinding you when its time for you to get paid?

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Been trying to get into Dock job for a while. I always arrive at the weekends and visit it both at 7:00 AM and PM but it does not seem to work for me whenever I try to take the job I always get "Remember," the manager says. "Work starts at 7:00, and you can't work on school days. Welcome to the team." I refused the job the first time I got it so this just might be a bug.

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
I've changed the text that audience members say through twine but Publish to file isn't working when I do it. I never had this issue with some older versions of the game so I was just hoping someone had any idea what the problem could be? Tried on both version 2.2.1 and 2.3.1 of twine.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.31.0 is out on my blog. It lets you replace a proportion of beasts with monster girls and boys, makes the police more dangerous by expanding the strip search on the streets, and fixes the old problem with clothes disappearing once sex begins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree. There also needs to be a more gradual progression, and content based around tolerating or challenging Leighton's demands.

You'll be able to mate with wolves, and probably with cats.
Great job on making all this! I really like the game.

Would it be possible to soon take a look on different skins for small animals? One of the reasons i turned slimes and stuff off, is because it's annoying how Spiders/Eels/Slimes/whatever look exactly the same.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
What are the requirements for getting the strip-search by the police? Because I've maxxed out "crime" in the cheat menu and have spent a couple weeks trying to trigger it.

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
Also how can I add my own unique text for the audience to say. Is there some sort of template or something because whenever I try to do it I just seem to get a litany of errors.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes