• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, I have been playing the game a few hours and its pretty good but I have some questions, like how is the best (like economically or receiving extra xp) way of losing your virginity or how is the breast growth system working of.

Imli

Aug 23, 2017
What are the requirements for getting the strip-search by the police? Because I've maxxed out "crime" in the cheat menu and have spent a couple weeks trying to trigger it.
Besides crime, you also need to have with you whatever loot you've stolen from the houses. Or at least that's what the event text when you're caught. Seems to be random.

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
Hiya. I've been playing the game again to test the features I hadn't seen yet, and I wonder, eventually if there's such a thing as a sock slot, I feel thights should go there, to provide maybe even a special extra layer on top of the panties, unlike other socks.
Also, I'd really appreciate if you could set what outfits use shoes/socks and which don't. So that way the player can actually take off shoes and socks where they don't belong by simply setting their custom outfits. It's quite annoying having to revisit the wardrobe to set shoes and gym socks for my school outfit, but not for my casual wear. And quite frankly the school uniform with thighs set as socks would be nice too. And I'd even go as far as wanting more types of shoes and socks frankly. But I understand that's not a top priority.
It'd just be fun to be able to set outfits to be more situational. Sometimes I end up in socks or shoes in outfits and places I really don't appreciate and break a bit of my experience.
Also, are there other living conditions you can achieve other than eden, wolf pack and bailey? I feel the game could have an extra option eventually to try and live by yourself, or even invite robin to live with you, in a small place. Whether it has ups and downs like more chance of encounters around your cheap place or chance of being robbed or what have you, could add some diversity into play. Maybe even get "adopted" by some rich person in the mansion district, with some twists similar to eden such as slavery, or maybe even having to prove to the rich person that takes you in that you're an educated person in order to not be treated like a pet. (via having good grades and reputation with your teachers).

On another note, this game is getting a lot of depth, it puts a smile to my face. I also really like setting up my hair.~

Oh also, as a bit of feedback where it comes to balance, whenever you're in a toilet you can freely take off and put on your clothes over and over to grind exhibitionism. I feel there should at least be a time passage of 1 or 2 minutes to prevent everyone from essentially freezing time and grinding it. Not that I dislike getting exhibitionism fast, but, y'know. Time progression and all. I feel skill progression should be more meaningful than just some grind, since it's literally the development of your character. :p Even because with how slow the individual sexual skills are, getting high exhibitionism too soon might look dissonant to say the least. (Though I suppose there is such a thing as a person who likes to show off, but not be touched, necessarily.)

Lastly, I gotta say, and that's not much of an issue as much as it's something my brain goes for, I always assume automatically that footjobs are being given standing up while the person is crouching, kneeling or sitting, whereas in fact it's usually you who's bent over and giving a footjob from behind instead. I wonder if with being defiant/controlling, there could be options to assume a more dominant position like that, rather than just passively give footjobs bending over like a fucktoy. A way to subdue the npcs to not go too far if you're skilled enough.

Edit: As I've been playing I've also been thinking, NPCs really shouldn't try to take off more clothing than they need to, to get to where they want to do the act. Specially during consensual or intentional/paid encounters. And whether you're already distracting them with something should be a factor, too. Like for instance, I've been stroking a guy's dick, and yet, he wants to take all of my clothes off and leave me naked for no good reason. Sure, he could probably request for me to show off my breasts or pussy, and I could choose to consent to show it off, or apologize and offer to just keep doing what I'm doing, and depending on the person's temperament, get an agreement, or a forceful act. It would add more depth to whether the encouters are a rape or a simple act of sex.

Also, no kink shaming or anything but... Certain events look really weird when adding that whole "Spitting on your stomach" scene. Like say, the detention spanking. Just feels wrong. Because honestly, I didn't want to do anything unwarranted during it this time around, and it just looked weird being spanked and spit on repeatedly while I wasn't even being lewd.

Oh and... I'm sure for the already long post but, I need to say, it's still kind of hard to initiate sex with a woman, more so than with a man, for some reason, even though I have a healthy promiscuity 3. It seems the option to either fondle her pussy or do whatever I want to their body takes a good while to show, if at all, whereas to grab a penis it's very quick. Is that unintentional? You should probably also add options eventually for you to undress the npc too, rather than just them undressing you. This way you can make clear your intentions, just as they would do with you, keeping what I said before in mind about undressing consensually. Also, is there a way for me to use the promiscuity 3 traits safely without spiking it accidentaly up to 4? Because it seems it's healthy and safe for most stats to be kept around blue, no lower or higher.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Okay i suffer from OCD, and i just noticed something :O
The order below is, Normal, Easy, Hard. Could you make it Easy, Normal, Hard?

" Normal mode - Survive in a dangerous world.
Soft mode - For those who prefer a lighthearted lewd adventure, though the game is still dark in places. This is an experimental feature, and contains gamebreaking bugs. It will be changed or removed in the future.
Hard mode - Removes lewd stat decay, making trauma and control increasingly difficult to manage. Can only be chosen at the game's start, and being incarcerated in the asylum will put you in normal mode. This is an experimental feature, and will be changed or removed in the future. "

So turn that into:

"
Soft mode - For those who prefer a lighthearted lewd adventure, though the game is still dark in places. This is an experimental feature, and contains gamebreaking bugs. It will be changed or removed in the future.
Normal mode - Survive in a dangerous world.
Hard mode - Removes lewd stat decay, making trauma and control increasingly difficult to manage. Can only be chosen at the game's start, and being incarcerated in the asylum will put you in normal mode. This is an experimental feature, and will be changed or removed in the future. "

Reactions: neinnein

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
And another bug. After being on the pub, and being taken home by someone, i'm stuck in an infinite scene, and even though i have men with pussies disabled, this guy's got one.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The game lack one feature it's badly need. Skip time. You can skip time by library or going between two locations, but you can't just wait that 5 minutes until school or club is open.

P.S. Nevermind, it's actually added to some scenes at the new version.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
And there's an Android version for those of us who can't afford A computer even a shitty laptop. That's so awesome!
I'm glad you think so! Someone helped me set it up, and I'm very happy they did.
While Ive nothing against monster girls, I greatly prefer things as they where and is glad that there is choice, considering so much monster-'x' already exists >.<

EDIT/ADD: The option to only replace when hallucinating is perfectly logical though. I like it~
Aye, canonically they only appear while hallucinating and are uncommon even then. Still, I hope it opens up certain content to people who would have disabled it previously.
I'm having a bit of trouble. How exactly do I start to work on the docks? Is there some body requirement or time one?
Been trying to get into Dock job for a while. I always arrive at the weekends and visit it both at 7:00 AM and PM but it does not seem to work for me whenever I try to take the job I always get "Remember," the manager says. "Work starts at 7:00, and you can't work on school days. Welcome to the team." I refused the job the first time I got it so this just might be a bug.
I looked into it, and found a bug that does indeed prevent the job from becoming available if you refuse it the first time. Sorry for the trouble. I'll get it fixed.
I like this game a lot but its annoying when I actually want cheats (when a group tries to rape my character and I just want them to fuck off so I can do something else) it disables them. Then I get stuck in the "can't do anything because pain" and the scene goes on and on. That's annoying.
Cheats during combat are very buggy at the moment. I'm looking for a way to make it viable.
From last time I played I remember how inconvenient it was to bothersome with the same text at school or learning to dance been through it literally hundreds of times, there is no way to improve this? The growth of skills was too slow too.
I also recommend including some information that there are no penalties for leaving the lesson so that getting stuck somewhere would be less stressful for the player - these red "missed lessons!" text looks disturbing.
I agree. That missed lesson text is way too "loud".
Oof. Wall o' text incoming, feel free to ignore it.

Regarding being boinked by semi hallucinatory monster boy/girl aspects or the usual beasties-- is there an option for both to be active in reality, rather than the land of make believe? Maybe a science experiment goes awry and suddenly you are the focus of the lesser known Saturday morning cartoon Teenage Mutants Humping Protagonist? Asking for a friend.
There is no option to make the monster people unambiguously real. I fear that would change the tone of the game too much.
Another thought-- if our orphan is depraved enough and romping with say, Robin for example, could they go from a completed oral encounter and share the proceeds directly afterwards in a messy kiss? Or vice versa?
Currently encounters end when the NPC(s) cum. This doesn't always make sense and is planned to change. It would open up acts like you describe.
Any progress on the relationship front with some of the actually (possibly, who knows what lurks in the night) well meaning types, such as the English teacher, the Swim Instructor, Dance Studio boss, or the slightly airheaded Club Owner?
They've had little attention lately, but they're on the to-do list. I'm excited to work on Doren in particular.
Also, not to beat a dead horse (why am I holding this stick, and thumping this unfortunate equine repeatedly?!) but after running though the content and story again-- which is still pretty danged great, the game is a fun romp -- I was musing to myself that it still seemed like it would be entertaining, rewarding, and all kinds of sexy if Whitney was established a bit more as a rival, but could after enough public defeat or mobile plot devices-- fall from grace, losing ze popularity.

And by that, I mean gradually getting broken down in a similar style to the protagonist tends to face everyday to the point of -- getting groped, clothes destroyed, violated, etc. Maybe our avatar notices what is going on, maybe the do not. Maybe they embrace their darker aspects for revenge, or maybe they lend a sympathetic ear/wandering hands and delicate bits.

Assuming Whitney doesn't crack mentally, and the pc wasn't a complete ass, it could make for a 'redemption' ark of sorts, or even a BFF for the protag alongside Robin. (Three against the world? Digging those odds.) Bonus points our our hero(ine) and another can team up to seduce and/or sexytimes another.
Thanks for the kind words.

I've considered a redemption arc for Whitney, as well as a way to turn the tables on them. You can rescue them from kidnappers, but it has no impact on their behaviour going forward.

For now I want to focus on fleshing out the Whitney we already know by giving them a presence outside of school. It's fun to think about for the future though.
Even if that doesn't come to fruition, it *does* seem odd that the hero is the only one routinely in a horrible situation. I imagine it'd take a whole mess of trouble writing and coding to give certain npc's avatars, but it'd be keen to occasionally stumble on a event where somebody is being borked by (insert thing here) and our orphan has.. options.

Do they flee, seek the (unfortunately nefarious and useless police), indulge in some self pleasure, or do they join in? Are they *forced* to join in? Do they get shagged alongside the other victim? Why are there so many rape lizards in the sewers? How are there not more mass orgies from tentacles sneaking into public pools? Why don't other volleyball players-- or anybody else for that matter-- have wardrobe malfunctions? How do amorous hounds wander the school halls encountering only our semi charmed orphan, and not leaving a trail of shredded panties and violated youths in the their wake? Mysteries abound!
One of the ideas behind Robin is to show that the PC is not the only one suffering, but I agree more could be done to involve other characters. As for letting the PC abuse others, I have considered a "bully" stat similar to promiscuity that would begin with light bullying and end in violence. It's in the maybe pile for the distant future.

Thanks for your thoughts.
This is sort of a critique to the sprite art.

Will there be another sex position in the game to reflect your character's gender and dominance? It's always odd to me that a boy who's forced to have sex with a woman would be doing so in the doggy style position, one in which puts the lady in a disadvantage. And another thing that bothers me if you're playing as a girl is that you can take control of the situation but you're put in a position that is also disadvantageous to you.

So how about, say, cowgirl? With cowgirl, a boy who's forced to have sex will be in a greatly disadvantageous position, as the woman atop from him will put her weight down and be able to use her hands to hold his hands together and even clamp his mouth shut. This also facilitates the addition of an extra lady that can use your mouth to pleasure herself. And if you're a girl, then this position will allow you to maintain or even increase your control. And this is where dominance comes into play.

If you have a penis (and want to use it), you can have sex in the doggy style position if it's consensual and you want to be dominant or have some sense of control in the situation. If you don't have a penis, then it would be cowgirl.

Just my two cents. I like the game, even if the grinding threatens to kill me.
I can't disagree. A sprite with the PC lying on their back is planned.
I always find it odd that the the sailors wouldnt undo the rope after mc agreed to be tied up for a 3some. Mc ends up staying bound even after the work is done, how it is that no one thought of unbinding you when its time for you to get paid?
I don't recall an event like that. Where does it occur?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think this fix is working for me for some reason.
I think this is a different bug. Sorry for the trouble.
not all animations work
shows only part of the animation in a small window
Cheers, I'll look into it.
I've changed the text that audience members say through twine but Publish to file isn't working when I do it. I never had this issue with some older versions of the game so I was just hoping someone had any idea what the problem could be? Tried on both version 2.2.1 and 2.3.1 of twine.
That's strange. I'm not sure what the problem could be. Are you using a different version of SugarCube?
Great job on making all this! I really like the game.

Would it be possible to soon take a look on different skins for small animals? One of the reasons i turned slimes and stuff off, is because it's annoying how Spiders/Eels/Slimes/whatever look exactly the same.
Thanks, and you're welcome!

Not sure how soon, but different sprites for small animals are planned.
What are the requirements for getting the strip-search by the police? Because I've maxxed out "crime" in the cheat menu and have spent a couple weeks trying to trigger it.
There's a "crime history" stat which triggers the strip search, and is separate from the crime stat. It increases when you commit crime but does not decrease when you serve your sentence or clear your name.

I've added it to the cheat menu for the next update.
Also how can I add my own unique text for the audience to say. Is there some sort of template or something because whenever I try to do it I just seem to get a litany of errors.
Editing the text shouldn't cause any errors.
Hi, I have been playing the game a few hours and its pretty good but I have some questions, like how is the best (like economically or receiving extra xp) way of losing your virginity or how is the breast growth system working of.
I'm glad you like it. There's no way to sell your virginity yet, but keeping it intact along with high purity can lead to a transformation.

Lowering your purity increases breast growth. Getting chest parasites will also make them grow.
Hiya. I've been playing the game again to test the features I hadn't seen yet, and I wonder, eventually if there's such a thing as a sock slot, I feel thights should go there, to provide maybe even a special extra layer on top of the panties, unlike other socks.
Also, I'd really appreciate if you could set what outfits use shoes/socks and which don't. So that way the player can actually take off shoes and socks where they don't belong by simply setting their custom outfits. It's quite annoying having to revisit the wardrobe to set shoes and gym socks for my school outfit, but not for my casual wear. And quite frankly the school uniform with thighs set as socks would be nice too. And I'd even go as far as wanting more types of shoes and socks frankly. But I understand that's not a top priority.
It'd just be fun to be able to set outfits to be more situational. Sometimes I end up in socks or shoes in outfits and places I really don't appreciate and break a bit of my experience.
Socks, shoes and other accessories are kinda tacked on at the moment. I plan to tie them in to the clothing system properly in the future, so that they'll be included in custom outfits.

More types of socks and shoes are planned.
Also, are there other living conditions you can achieve other than eden, wolf pack and bailey? I feel the game could have an extra option eventually to try and live by yourself, or even invite robin to live with you, in a small place. Whether it has ups and downs like more chance of encounters around your cheap place or chance of being robbed or what have you, could add some diversity into play. Maybe even get "adopted" by some rich person in the mansion district, with some twists similar to eden such as slavery, or maybe even having to prove to the rich person that takes you in that you're an educated person in order to not be treated like a pet. (via having good grades and reputation with your teachers).
Those are the only living arrangements available at the moment. The ability to get your own place and bring Robin with you has been requested a bunch, so it might need to make it in at some point. It won't necessarily be easier than the orphanage though.
On another note, this game is getting a lot of depth, it puts a smile to my face. I also really like setting up my hair.~
That's great to hear, thank you!
Oh also, as a bit of feedback where it comes to balance, whenever you're in a toilet you can freely take off and put on your clothes over and over to grind exhibitionism. I feel there should at least be a time passage of 1 or 2 minutes to prevent everyone from essentially freezing time and grinding it. Not that I dislike getting exhibitionism fast, but, y'know. Time progression and all. I feel skill progression should be more meaningful than just some grind, since it's literally the development of your character. :p Even because with how slow the individual sexual skills are, getting high exhibitionism too soon might look dissonant to say the least. (Though I suppose there is such a thing as a person who likes to show off, but not be touched, necessarily.)
Aye, I agree. I left it in because there weren't many ways to increase exhibitionism and I thought people might want a quick way to grind it. This was before the cheat menu too. I intend to improve it.
Lastly, I gotta say, and that's not much of an issue as much as it's something my brain goes for, I always assume automatically that footjobs are being given standing up while the person is crouching, kneeling or sitting, whereas in fact it's usually you who's bent over and giving a footjob from behind instead. I wonder if with being defiant/controlling, there could be options to assume a more dominant position like that, rather than just passively give footjobs bending over like a fucktoy. A way to subdue the npcs to not go too far if you're skilled enough.
It's an atypical use of footjobs for sure. More dominant ways to use your feet might come as part of allowing more general PC dominance during encounters.
Edit: As I've been playing I've also been thinking, NPCs really shouldn't try to take off more clothing than they need to, to get to where they want to do the act. Specially during consensual or intentional/paid encounters. And whether you're already distracting them with something should be a factor, too. Like for instance, I've been stroking a guy's dick, and yet, he wants to take all of my clothes off and leave me naked for no good reason. Sure, he could probably request for me to show off my breasts or pussy, and I could choose to consent to show it off, or apologize and offer to just keep doing what I'm doing, and depending on the person's temperament, get an agreement, or a forceful act. It would add more depth to whether the encouters are a rape or a simple act of sex.
I think this would help a great deal when it comes to making encounters feel dynamic. Currently NPCs are pretty unintelligent when it comes to stripping you. They don't even know they should remove your pants if they want to get to your ass.
Also, no kink shaming or anything but... Certain events look really weird when adding that whole "Spitting on your stomach" scene. Like say, the detention spanking. Just feels wrong. Because honestly, I didn't want to do anything unwarranted during it this time around, and it just looked weird being spanked and spit on repeatedly while I wasn't even being lewd.
I think there will always be some strangeness like that in the sex system due to how it's set up, but I agree there's room for improvement.
Oh and... I'm sure for the already long post but, I need to say, it's still kind of hard to initiate sex with a woman, more so than with a man, for some reason, even though I have a healthy promiscuity 3. It seems the option to either fondle her pussy or do whatever I want to their body takes a good while to show, if at all, whereas to grab a penis it's very quick. Is that unintentional? You should probably also add options eventually for you to undress the npc too, rather than just them undressing you. This way you can make clear your intentions, just as they would do with you, keeping what I said before in mind about undressing consensually. Also, is there a way for me to use the promiscuity 3 traits safely without spiking it accidentaly up to 4? Because it seems it's healthy and safe for most stats to be kept around blue, no lower or higher.
This isn't intended. NPCs usually get their genitals out when their arousal reaches a certain point. I'm not sure why there would be a difference between male and female NPCS here. Female NPCs might be more likely to masturbate, which would occupy their genitals and prevent you from interaction. I'll look into it.

Thanks for the feedback.
Okay i suffer from OCD, and i just noticed something :O
The order below is, Normal, Easy, Hard. Could you make it Easy, Normal, Hard?

" Normal mode - Survive in a dangerous world.

So turn that into:

"
Normal mode - Survive in a dangerous world.
I didn't mean to trigger your OCD! My thinking was that the default mode should go on top, and the experimentals beneath.
Also found a bug. In the pub, money doesn't matter it seems. I have £-406

View attachment 297904
And another bug. After being on the pub, and being taken home by someone, i'm stuck in an infinite scene, and even though i have men with pussies disabled, this guy's got one.

View attachment 297907
Thanks a bunch.

Fiodor

Nov 11, 2017
Can you please think about scenes including hypnoze and mind control or smh? I can help with ideas, but i am not so good in english.

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
I'm glad you think so! Someone helped me set it up, and I'm very happy they did.

Aye, canonically they only appear while hallucinating and are uncommon even then. Still, I hope it opens up certain content to people who would have disabled it previously.

I looked into it, and found a bug that does indeed prevent the job from becoming available if you refuse it the first time. Sorry for the trouble. I'll get it fixed.

Cheats during combat are very buggy at the moment. I'm looking for a way to make it viable.

I agree. That missed lesson text is way too "loud".

There is no option to make the monster people unambiguously real. I fear that would change the tone of the game too much.

Currently encounters end when the NPC(s) cum. This doesn't always make sense and is planned to change. It would open up acts like you describe.

They've had little attention lately, but they're on the to-do list. I'm excited to work on Doren in particular.

Thanks for the kind words.

I've considered a redemption arc for Whitney, as well as a way to turn the tables on them. You can rescue them from kidnappers, but it has no impact on their behaviour going forward.

For now I want to focus on fleshing out the Whitney we already know by giving them a presence outside of school. It's fun to think about for the future though.

One of the ideas behind Robin is to show that the PC is not the only one suffering, but I agree more could be done to involve other characters. As for letting the PC abuse others, I have considered a "bully" stat similar to promiscuity that would begin with light bullying and end in violence. It's in the maybe pile for the distant future.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I can't disagree. A sprite with the PC lying on their back is planned.

I don't recall an event like that. Where does it occur?

I think this is a different bug. Sorry for the trouble.

Cheers, I'll look into it.

That's strange. I'm not sure what the problem could be. Are you using a different version of SugarCube?

Thanks, and you're welcome!

Not sure how soon, but different sprites for small animals are planned.

There's a "crime history" stat which triggers the strip search, and is separate from the crime stat. It increases when you commit crime but does not decrease when you serve your sentence or clear your name.

I've added it to the cheat menu for the next update.

Editing the text shouldn't cause any errors.

I'm glad you like it. There's no way to sell your virginity yet, but keeping it intact along with high purity can lead to a transformation.

Lowering your purity increases breast growth. Getting chest parasites will also make them grow.

Socks, shoes and other accessories are kinda tacked on at the moment. I plan to tie them in to the clothing system properly in the future, so that they'll be included in custom outfits.

More types of socks and shoes are planned.

Those are the only living arrangements available at the moment. The ability to get your own place and bring Robin with you has been requested a bunch, so it might need to make it in at some point. It won't necessarily be easier than the orphanage though.

That's great to hear, thank you!

Aye, I agree. I left it in because there weren't many ways to increase exhibitionism and I thought people might want a quick way to grind it. This was before the cheat menu too. I intend to improve it.

It's an atypical use of footjobs for sure. More dominant ways to use your feet might come as part of allowing more general PC dominance during encounters.

I think this would help a great deal when it comes to making encounters feel dynamic. Currently NPCs are pretty unintelligent when it comes to stripping you. They don't even know they should remove your pants if they want to get to your ass.

I think there will always be some strangeness like that in the sex system due to how it's set up, but I agree there's room for improvement.

This isn't intended. NPCs usually get their genitals out when their arousal reaches a certain point. I'm not sure why there would be a difference between male and female NPCS here. Female NPCs might be more likely to masturbate, which would occupy their genitals and prevent you from interaction. I'll look into it.

Thanks for the feedback.

I didn't mean to trigger your OCD! My thinking was that the default mode should go on top, and the experimentals beneath.

Thanks a bunch.
This one
Remain bound for the rest of the job. Had to come home to undo the tie every time

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Can you please think about scenes including hypnoze and mind control or smh? I can help with ideas, but i am not so good in english.
There's some hypnosis with Doctor Harper at their appointments on Fridays, and at the asylum.
This one
View attachment 298596
Remain bound for the rest of the job. Had to come home to undo the tie every time
Thanks for the response. I thought the sailors would be inclined to leave you tied up after assaulting you.

@Imli is right that you can remove the bindings through an event, but it doesn't always occur. Perhaps it should.

darl44321

May 30, 2017
Hey, really nice work, but I have a question! Is more animations and artworks for straight male MC (female attackers) planned?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
hey Vrelnir shouldn't Kylar get Suspicion when the MC does the ' (2) Socialise with classmates ' action in the same class.
That would make sense. I'm concerned about making suspicion too difficult to manage though.
Hey, really nice work, but I have a question! Is more animations and artworks for straight male MC (female attackers) planned?
Thanks! @Oddly Blank is right, more animations are planned. Next one will likely have the player character on their back, as it's quite flexible.

Ryoko-Kitsune

Aug 6, 2018
I'm curious if there are plans for the transformations to progress further than the three initial parts that are available at the moment.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
here you can add the transformation from boy to girl and back ,as well as add TRANS\ fuck . by after sex with tentacles , spiders ,and other species other than dogs \ wolves ,dolphins,lizards , and the like .

this option can be offered separately if someone likes to play the original version

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes