Aug 14, 2019
To the pregnancy question, it's on the todo list. Not a simple addition for sure, so it might still be a bit before we see traction in that regard. Can't wait to have some little puppers running around causing mayhem myself.
So about that, ive already ended up spoiling it on discord have a teaser....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I tried playing this a while ago, im not really into pure submissive stuff and this game seemed like there is 0 way to turn the tables or actually initiate anything. is that still true or is it mostly just get raped by everything?
There are ways to initiate things, but few ways to turn the tables. The game's focus is on surviving a world where so many people want to use you as a toy.
Out of curiosity, what are the changes aimed for the next release?
Expanding one of the old work areas, and fleshing out a neglected NPC.
Love the ass size change from previous update, but I still wish I could play a futanari PC. Especially if I play a female npc in a world where 100% of women have penises. Vice verse for anyone that wants to play a Male character with a vagina.
It's planned. A lot of the groundwork was laid this update.
Vrelnir Apologizing also behaves strangely during group sex. Sometimes you can't apologize even if they're irritated, while usually you can as long as they're at least disappointed. The option just doesn't appear.

What will next update be about? I remember reading the prison and farm were on the horizon, but there was more stuff you intended before that IIRC.
Thanks for the heads up. Looking into it.
has the catgirl bra been added to acr list or does one still need to rebuy manually?
acr list?
I enjoy the concept of the game. I really want to like the game, but there SO many bugs and I can't even get anywhere because the game crashes too much. I tried to play from the beginning about seven times and can't even get through a full day of school or even get to the 3rd day without a error that stops me dead in my tracks. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I'm not gonna get anywhere with this version
Your troubles remind me of a bug with version 0.2.3.0, which should be fixed in the most recent version. raska42 gives good advice. Failing that though, send me your save file if you like, and I'll have a rummage to see what's up.
Is anyone else getting weird wardrobe bugs? For some reason I can't discard certain things, like the blue school swimsuit and my black plain bra. But I can discard my white one. My under clothes also change randomly. I'll equip a set that has a pink bra and during a scene, it'll change to black and listed as black in the info. Then if I try to equip the set again, it'll say the pink bra isn't available..even though its listed as equipped. Or I'll equip a swimsuit and it'll be two different ones combined, like a red top and blue bottom onepiece. I'm so confused, so many clothing issues popped up for me T_T
Sorry your wardrobe hasn't been behaving. Thanks for informing me.

Reactions: Watcher555

jondburns16

Mar 9, 2019
i think it'd be cool if they added a a farm or a new place in the woods when you get past edens house and the wold cave

noenchilada

Dec 23, 2018
So uhh... I've been playing this game for a while now, but this is the first time I've seen the notification that River the maths teacher thinks my character is cute. It's a risky pink colour, too, so I'm a bit confused. Is there any lewd content involving River at the moment??

Reactions: Watcher555

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
I've figured out how anal pregnancy works for those of you curious about it.

Step 1: Enable Anal, and then Parasites, Tentacles, and Swarms. All are toggleable options in Settings.
Tentacles won't be able to interact with your ass if the former is disabled.
Step 2: Get yourself in a tentacle encounter, either through consensual or non-consensual means.
Step 3: Make the tentacles ejaculate, and they will ooze liquid as expected, but (very rarely) the game will state they do so "alongside something else" and how "Something about it scares you."
Step 4: Wait a couple of days until the game states "You feel a little lightheaded for a moment." For me this took about a week.
Step 5: Wait about two or more days until the game states "Your stomach rumbles a little. You hope the noise hasn't attracted any attention."
Step 6: Wait around three or more days until the game states "You feel something move around in your stomach. Might be best to go to the hospital." This prompt repeats until you head there, adding a large amount of Arousal and Stress constantly. At this point head over to the Hospital and click the "Inquire about movement in your stomach" option.
Step 7: Harper tells you of your parasite problem and how they are using you as part of their "reproductive cycle", and they'll remove themselves through birth. This is important later on.
Step 8: Head back to your bedroom and you now have the option to check a "Tiny Fish Tank". This is where your children will be stored.
Step 9: During the pregnancy stage you can have several prompts show up like "You feel one of your children move around in your stomach" which adds Arousal and Stress. During this phase, at any given time examine the fish tank and choose to attempt to deliver your baby.
Step 10: You have now delivered your baby. Congratulations! You can choose to either keep this baby, or sell it. If choosing the latter, be sure to check up on the Tiny Fish Tank every now and then to make sure the children has what it needs to survive. This leads into the next step.

Step 10.5: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Your children can survive for three days without your attention, but after those three days are up they will die from neglect. You bury them and get a big hit to your Trauma afterwards.
Step 10.6: To increase Fish Tank size, head over to the Shopping Centre and visit the Pet Shop. You start out with a tiny fish tank, and you're able to buy a small fish tank for now. The Small Fish Tank is currently the best fish tank available.

Last edited:

noenchilada

Dec 23, 2018
Just to add to the post above, I have swarms disabled and my character still got pregnant. I'm guessing there's just a lesser chance this way.

Aug 14, 2019
I've figured out how anal pregnancy works for those of you curious about it.

Step 1: Enable Anal, and then Parasites, Tentacles, and Swarms. All are toggleable options in Settings.
Tentacles won't be able to interact with your ass if the former is disabled.
Step 2: Get yourself in a tentacle encounter, either through consensual or non-consensual means.
Step 3: Make the tentacles ejaculate, and they will ooze liquid as expected, but (very rarely) the game will state they do so "alongside something else" and how "Something about it scares you."
Step 4: Wait a couple of days until the game states "You feel a little lightheaded for a moment." For me this took about a week.
Step 5: Wait about two or more days until the game states "Your stomach rumbles a little. You hope the noise hasn't attracted any attention."
Step 6: Wait around three or more days until the game states "You feel something move around in your stomach. Might be best to go to the hospital." This prompt repeats until you head there, adding a large amount of Arousal and Stress constantly. At this point head over to the Hospital and click the "Inquire about movement in your stomach" option.
Step 7: Harper tells you of your parasite problem and how they are using you as part of their "reproductive cycle", and they'll remove themselves through birth. This is important later on.
Step 8: Head back to your bedroom and you now have the option to check a "Tiny Fish Tank". This is where your children will be stored.
Step 9: During the pregnancy stage you can have several prompts show up like "You feel one of your children move around in your stomach" which adds Arousal and Stress. During this phase, at any given time examine the fish tank and choose to attempt to deliver your baby.
Step 10: You have now delivered your baby. Congratulations! You can choose to either keep this baby, or sell it. If choosing the latter, be sure to check up on the Tiny Fish Tank every now and then to make sure the children has what it needs to survive. This leads into the next step.

Step 10.5: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Your children can survive for three days without your attention, but after those three days are up they will die from neglect. You bury them and get a big hit to your Trauma afterwards.
Step 10.6: To increase Fish Tank size, head over to the Shopping Centre and visit the Pet Shop. You start out with a tiny fish tank, and you're able to buy a small fish tank for now. The Small Fish Tank is currently the best fish tank available.
Nice little guide, tho based on what you've said, your missing some information, you have some things incorrect and your missing a good number of steps. good hunting XD

Aug 14, 2019
Wait what? when was pregnancy added?
0.2.3.0, was able to finish the initial version with enough room to at least partly test. Couple of bugs have been fixed relating to it and will be part of the next update. It was in the change log, but not in an obvious way. The anal pregnancy check to enable/disable it will also be in place then. Though as noted in that little guide, everything but parasites in step 1 needs to be enabled to get pregnant.

Reactions: jimboinlimbo

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Nice little guide, tho based on what you've said, your missing some information, you have some things incorrect and your missing a good number of steps. good hunting XD
Ah right, was just quickly going off of what I did in-game to get it. Seems like I wasn't getting pregnant without swarms and parasites enabled for some reason.
If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me what I did miss? Not really sure as to what that is.

Aug 14, 2019
Ah right, was just quickly going off of what I did in-game to get it. Seems like I wasn't getting pregnant without swarms and parasites enabled for some reason.
If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me what I did miss? Not really sure as to what that is.
Dont want to make it too easy to figure out so early on, especially with the bugs in the current version, so im not going to go into specifics. Maybe sometime after the next update.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Dont want to make it too easy to figure out so early on, especially with the bugs in the current version, so im not going to go into specifics. Maybe sometime after the next update.
i have swarms disable, does this prevent that anal pregnancy?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
1568435816189.png has anyone else been getting this issue? im not really sure what cause it but when i leave the house like form my bedroom this pops up and rip me doing anything else i gotta load an old save

Aug 14, 2019
i have swarms disable, does this prevent that anal pregnancy?
That only disables swarms specific pregnancy, as long as anal and tentacles is enabled, you can still get pregnant from tentacles. Though at least from my experience, swarms are the easier way to get pregnant.

View attachment 400385 has anyone else been getting this issue? im not really sure what cause it but when i leave the house like form my bedroom this pops up and rip me doing anything else i gotta load an old save
Looks like your using the debug build from the git, there are currently a number of variables being converted from single strings to objects, Ive got a specific fix for that error that should be in the main git soon but there are still issues relating to the mentioned change since it is still in progress.

silphael

Apr 30, 2017
Is Robin better in bed now ? Last time I played she couldn't endure more than three rounds of action, while my MC was needing something more like 15-20 to cum.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Why is Bailey so strong anyway? He/she is just a random orphanage-running dirtbag, but they're stronger than big burley NPCs.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Why is Bailey so strong anyway? He/she is just a random orphanage-running dirtbag, but they're stronger than big burley NPCs.
Specific NPCs are much stronger than others. Bailey, Eden and the bear in the cave are three of the most toughest NPCs in the game.

Not really sure why Bailey's so tough in-game, but the idea behind it is that Bailey is meant to be the antagonist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
i think it'd be cool if they added a a farm or a new place in the woods when you get past edens house and the wold cave
A farm is planned. I'm not finished with the forest either.
So uhh... I've been playing this game for a while now, but this is the first time I've seen the notification that River the maths teacher thinks my character is cute. It's a risky pink colour, too, so I'm a bit confused. Is there any lewd content involving River at the moment??
Not yet. River is a little guarded about their feelings.
Is Robin better in bed now ? Last time I played she couldn't endure more than three rounds of action, while my MC was needing something more like 15-20 to cum.
I gave them the endurance of a bull, but it's still not enough to keep up with the player character. I larger rework of arousal is needed.
Bailey has quite a history.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes