!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Anyone know what's up with the Night monster??, Some reason I have not seem to get him to spawn
And Yes, I did check the Wiki and all the Requirements are there
So, dunno what's up

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I'm very curious and interested in Kylar's manor now, and hope to see more expansion of it. Maybe at some point their parents could be cured or at least helped somewhat. Anyways, I'm not sure how this would be implemented, but I had an idea where something could be added to the cheats menu that force triggers some kind of event, such as being attacked by a stranger, or force trigger someone following you like Kylar, or while you're in school you could force encounters with whitney to happen. I don't know if I'm making sense here, I'm just spitballing.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
If all else fails you can do what I just did and edit the actual file to force the triggered event to happen by fixing the RNG to the required number. It's ugly but it works.

Bruhdashcon

Mar 25, 2022
Does anyone know the variable the game uses for alex's farm's plots of land? I really don't want to grind out the plot clearing considering how fucking slow it is. I'm using save edit online by the way if that information helps.

Reactions: fire2244

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I'm very curious and interested in Kylar's manor now, and hope to see more expansion of it. Maybe at some point their parents could be cured or at least helped somewhat. Anyways, I'm not sure how this would be implemented, but I had an idea where something could be added to the cheats menu that force triggers some kind of event, such as being attacked by a stranger, or force trigger someone following you like Kylar, or while you're in school you could force encounters with whitney to happen. I don't know if I'm making sense here, I'm just spitballing.
I'm hoping I can become a vampire in the future. Cause this update confirms something I always suspected would exist in this world, and god do I love vampires. Kylar's parents don't seem like normal vampires, though. Something you can kind of confirm. Seems like they're being punished.... I wonder if you'll have the opportunity to become a vampire through the temple in the future? Since it seems like that might be their base...

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Enjoying the game so far, I am curious if there will be more poses in the future?

I know it is maybe a difficult task and I think the game is fine how it is, but for example maybe in limited scenarios where only a certain kind of sex is possible?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Looking at the code there seems to be no bonus to "gripping" with both hands while having an orgasm.
Left -300, right -300, both -300.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Hello everyone.

I've been working on a continuation for not-so-premium mod that aims to improve the graphical part of the game.
Since this nsp is kinda dead I just decide import some stuff and make a new open source mod.

Currently is a bit bare as there is only xray for anal. But I believe it is possible to have a decent experience as a male character.

I will be improving the code for now as ppl will be reporting a lot.

Here is a link to the mod

Here are some screenshots:

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
The thing that keeps me from playing this game again/more is the endless Bailey money pit. I know I can turn it off in cheats, but I'd rather not. Does anyone know if there are plans for this "quest" to have a beginning, middle and end? I'd like to be able to save enough to move into an apartment or house or something. Paying Bailey and getting nothing out of it is a little tedious.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
The thing that keeps me from playing this game again/more is the endless Bailey money pit. I know I can turn it off in cheats, but I'd rather not. Does anyone know if there are plans for this "quest" to have a beginning, middle and end? I'd like to be able to save enough to move into an apartment or house or something. Paying Bailey and getting nothing out of it is a little tedious.
Imagine actually giving him money more than a few times.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Still haven't paid a single dime even now on another micro-lady defiant save~~~
Sadomasochism is too busted.
1659432567187.png

1659432620181.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Care to elaborate? I've looked at the wiki and I see no good way of easily avoiding payments.
If you can deal enough damage you can just do what I always do.
Target a random henchman and aplogozie to Bailey, keep beating the henchmen while pleading to Bailey until it's just Bailey left.
If you have a spray, go for it then apologize to reset their rage 'coz logic...

Then switch it up to Demand / all defiant choices.
If you've masochism / sadism, that should make it even easier, if a micro-lady can do it then any other body type can too.

Reactions: Icekatana

RayBar

May 12, 2020
If you can deal enough damage you can just do what I always do.
Target a random henchman and aplogozie to Bailey, keep beating the henchmen while pleading to Bailey until it's just Bailey left.
If you have a spray, go for it then apologize to reset their rage 'coz logic...

Then switch it up to Demand / all defiant choices.
If you've masochism / sadism, that should make it even easier, if a micro-lady can do it then any other body type can too.
How do you avoid paying the third time? Cause they bring 2 thugs with them and if you refuse,the thugs will pin you down(and you cannot do dmg here) till bailey comes in with Robin and starts beating the shit out of her.:mad:

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Anyone know how to change the setting to show the "Date" and "Month" under your portrait??
Just like to know

Thanks

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How do you avoid paying the third time? Cause they bring 2 thugs with them and if you refuse,the thugs will pin you down(and you cannot do dmg here) till bailey comes in with Robin and starts beating the shit out of her.:mad:
Try prioritizing english subject for the apologize thing and if you still haven't built enough sadism / masochism then it's the good ol' spray for them.

Or if you don't wanna return to the orphanage you can always visit the wolves / Eden in the forest.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Sadly this might be a scripted loss event, or potentially too difficult to win normally.
If you have English/seduction skills you might wanna try targeting the henchmen with words.

But as it is i haven't got the skills to do or test this yet, but basically physical force seems impossible in this event which i find quite poor.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes