Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Well my girl has a dick so im unsure i have use for strapons, are there other things there?
Yeah, there are some other things like dildos, a butt plug, a breast pump, and maybe some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. I haven't experimented too heavily with them yet, so my knowledge of them is a little limited.

Reactions: tester72

ThyraUnn

May 14, 2022
Is there an easier way to get the Fox transformation? It seems to decay before I can find enough encounters to make it go up.
I keep Exploring the forest and the Nest encounters aren't frequent enough it seems....

T-T

RobotBob

Sep 24, 2022
I've been trying to get my deviancy up so have been going to alex's farm as often as possible, but it seems like every time I sleep at home I lose a chunk of deviancy - does anyone know if there's a way to prevent that loss? It's making progress very slow cos i don't always get deviancy 2 options at the farm

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've been trying to get my deviancy up so have been going to alex's farm as often as possible, but it seems like every time I sleep at home I lose a chunk of deviancy - does anyone know if there's a way to prevent that loss? It's making progress very slow cos i don't always get deviancy 2 options at the farm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
How can I impregnate non-named NPCs? I enabled both "NPC pregnancy" and "incomplete pregnancy content" and choose "fetishized pregnancy" option but it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
How can I impregnate non-named NPCs? I enabled both "NPC pregnancy" and "incomplete pregnancy content" and choose "fetishized pregnancy" option but it doesn't work.
you get no info on weather or not the npc is ferrtle set it to the highest (1/4) orgasm into the woman/student/wolf and pray to rng (edge to get more loads in)(incomplete pregnancy is for named npc not randos)

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2023
Do you need to set animals to be female to get cows producing milk on Alex farm? Or will the barn upgrade give you milk regardless? I prefer playing with only male animals

MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
Hi folks got a question for you, How do I compile the Degree of lewdity World expansion mod to an apk ^^; Its still related to the game and I've also attached the github link below, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

earwings

Jul 4, 2021
Hi folks got a question for you, How do I compile the Degree of lewdity World expansion mod to an apk ^^; Its still related to the game and I've also attached the github link below, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Download the archive and run the compile.bat

Aug 9, 2018
I do think being able to make requests during consensual encounters could be nice. Though, I think I can help you a little with your character's virginity problem. At the start of the sex encounter, sometimes the npc hasn't decided where to do the deed yet. That's your best opportunity to nudge them in the right direction. Doesn't always work, cause the npc won't always follow your lead, but it at least works sometimes.
fr i just wanna get my DICK SUCKED

poor robin keeps trying to sit her ass on it and i just keep having to pull it away like "NO bad orphan try again"

Aug 9, 2018
Is the developer planning on making the other characters have a visual appearance instead of just a grey shadow? I would like my character to start having sex with actually visual characters instead of shadows, the developer could do what he did with the main character and just make them have there own unique look lets say for Robin and depending on the setting(boobs,penis,male,female etc.) for the start of the game it will be added to the character. I circled the grey shadow I was talking about:
View attachment 2491720
you could just open up the game's img/sex/(position)/shadow folder and replace the shadows with custom art. I'm kinda surprised there's no mods for such a thing.

There's even floating body parts in those folders, so you could do like I did if you have no artistic talent and frankenstein the pieces together into a serviceable loop:

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes