ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Oh, I use sprays on all my other saves but my main has that iron-rule to NEVER use sprays even if it means losing.
Biting is pretty much my best friend in combat.
Biting and kicking is so much more fun! The only reason I used the sprays recently was this bloody belly.
And talking about belly and kicking... MC can not get a whole night's sleep anymore. It's now 10 days to labor, and I'm afraid these will be 10 very long days.
Kudos to the devs. They did a really good job implementing this stuff. Maaaybe too good...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Biting and kicking is so much more fun! The only reason I used the sprays recently was this bloody belly.
And talking about belly and kicking... MC can not get a whole night's sleep anymore. It's now 10 days to labor, and I'm afraid these will be 10 very long days.
Kudos to the devs. They did a really good job implementing this stuff. Maaaybe too good...
I mean, I just spammed sleep in the wolf cave since that is the very definition of a safe house, Alex has the farmer shenanigans.
No trouble even after waking up unless it's a blood moon then it's possession time. :KEK:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I mean, I just spammed sleep in the wolf cave since that is the very definition of a safe house, Alex has the farmer shenanigans.
No trouble even after waking up unless it's a blood moon then it's possession time. :KEK:
Yeah, the cave is the perfect safe house, but also very boring.
I totally ignored the pregnancy until a few game days before. I was hunting for missing feats while juggling all the the other stuff, Bailey, school grades, money, expanding the farm, you name it.
But now the belly is really kicking. It's 9 days to go. The cave option is getting more and more attractive...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, the cave is the perfect safe house, but also very boring.
I totally ignored the pregnancy until a few game days before. I was hunting for missing feats while juggling all the the other stuff, Bailey, school grades, money, expanding the farm, you name it.
But now the belly is really kicking. It's 9 days to go. The cave option is getting more and more attractive...
Even safer if you built the road to the forest.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Even safer if you built the road to the forest.
No, that makes no difference. The road/bus stop takes you only to the lake shore. That's exactly what the "secret path" does. You still have to hobble the last mile through the forest to Alex'/the cave

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
It's funny that the stats reductions are too much for so many people but I modded in something at least as rough if not worse to play with for skyrim before this system even dropped, thank god for customization in both games I suppose.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No, that makes no difference. The road/bus stop takes you only to the lake shore. That's exactly what the "secret path" does. You still have to hobble the last mile through the forest to Alex'/the cave
Wdym, it's literally one turn after the lake and you'll reach the wolf cave / eden's house. (Not alex)

May 29, 2022
Edit: "V." in the code above was originally set as "SugarCube.State.variables.", but since "V." is easier to type, it can be used instead.
Additionally, "C." can be used to access some non-player states without going through the cheat menu (like "C.npc.Robin.trauma=" to alter Robin's trauma state).
Heh. :giggle:

Just for anyone's info: in the .twee files there are a lot of $something and _something variables.
To access them in the console you'll have to use V.something or T.something respectively.

Also, for anyone without access to the dev console: If you still want to play with cheats without disabling feats, you can start a new game in debug mode by clicking/tapping on the "de" in "depicted" in "This work of fiction contains content of a sexual nature and is inappropriate for minors. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Everything is consensual role play, and any animals are actually people in costumes." in the main menu. It won't seem like it did something until you actually start the game though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: darkcrow and KekKoo
Aug 14, 2019
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I've knocked my PC once, never getting her knocked again.
I have exported a save file for my preg fetish and that's pretty much it.
Those stat reductions are f-ing hellish as a defiant no-spray enjoyer.
Those stat reductions are reduced the more times your PC gets pregnant

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Those stat reductions are reduced the more times your PC gets pregnant
Yeah, I kinda got that when I saw the "first time" parent trait.
I guess the PC's body adapts over time.
And after seeing more than 8 prompts to take care of kids? I think imma pass. :KEK:
Unless they can do the same like watering ALL plants but in there it's "take care of all" option then sure 'cause it is a huge hassle.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Yeah, I kinda got that when I saw the "first time" parent trait.
I guess the PC's body adapts over time.
And after seeing more than 8 prompts to take care of kids? I think imma pass. :KEK:
Unless they can do the same like watering ALL plants but in there it's "take care of all" option then sure 'cause it is a huge hassle.
From patch notes:
Bailey will charge the PC extra if they need to intervene in a baby's care. This can be prevented by interacting with all children at the orphanage once per day for 6 out of 7 days, or by storing enough breast milk
I haven't played the latest version yet (been waiting for my preferred mod to be updated), but...
That last bit gave me the impression there's an option to create a stockpile of baby bottles so you don't have to visit them daily.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
From patch notes:

I haven't played the latest version yet (been waiting for my preferred mod to be updated), but...
That last bit gave me the impression there's an option to create a stockpile of baby bottles so you don't have to visit them daily.
Yeah but those cream buns ain't gon' be selling w/o the special cream.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Edit: "V." in the code above was originally set as "SugarCube.State.variables.", but since "V." is easier to type, it can be used instead.
Additionally, "C." can be used to access some non-player states without going through the cheat menu (like "C.npc.Robin.trauma=" to alter Robin's trauma state).
Oh WOW this makes for a world of difference, how long have THESE shortcuts been a thing? ESPECIALLY the "C." one?!

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Yeah but those cream buns ain't gon' be selling w/o the special cream.
Yeah, but it's not like breastmilk is a finite resource.
At max, MC has 3000ml capacity (6000ml if cow).
And refills at 1/24th per hour (empty to full in a day), or 125ml per hour at max capacity. (250ml per hour for max cow)
Even with all the cash sinks added to the game, you'll never need 3kml breastmilk per day at the cafe to keep up with your bills. :p

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Is there any reason to try and get remy to high like?

And refills at 1/24th per hour (empty to full in a day), or 125ml per hour at max capacity. (250ml per hour for max cow)
Even with all the cash sinks added to the game, you'll never need 3kml breastmilk per day at the cafe to keep up with your bills. :p

Honestly it's better to either use it to get remy's farm or for modelling

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm a Cat TF enjoyer in my main save so I can't do that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
one trying to pursue all the content expecting no sacrifices is on a doomed endeavour
Reject taking care of kids, focus buns? Noted.
10 / 10 plan

Then again, I already have a literal million of cash so I'm set for life.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Reject taking care of kids, focus buns? Noted.
10 / 10 plan

Then again, I already have a literal million of cash so I'm set for life.
yea the preg content sounds like pain
and why stop at having a lot of money if you can have even more money

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yea the preg content sounds like pain
and why stop at having a lot of money if you can have even more money
I mean, after spending every upgrade in the mayor's office, the money's pretty much useless now.
I'm still never paying Bailey or any cop since it's been that way and it will stay that way.
Robin can get tard-wrangled but they'll get over it~~~

A true Defiant enjoyer!

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes