Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
you know i noticed something i either have the best or worst RNG or the game is biased...every time i encounter a possible rape event, like the student dropping your book, or the customer saying they need to fuck at the spa...i have gotten event like theses like 40 times now and NOT ONCE when it was a girl did it result in a rape..but EVERY TIME its a boy they try to rape me...now i am not calling anyone a lyre or anything but this dose not seem to be RNG to me, more like a binary {is gender male(if yes"rape")} also keep in mind that 8/10 times the event happens its a girl, so in 40 events only 8 times where they male and all 8 times they tried to rape me

also how do i milk myself? this constant warning about my budding breast is annoying

Last edited:

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
you know i noticed something i either have the best or worst RNG or the game is biased...every time i encounter a possible rape event, like the student dropping your book, or the customer saying they need to fuck at the spa...i have gotten event like theses like 40 times now and NOT ONCE when it was a girl did it result in a rape..but EVERY TIME its a boy they try to rape me...now i am not calling anyone a lyre or anything but this dose not seem to be RNG to me, more like a binary {is gender male(if yes"rape")} also keep in mind that 8/10 times the event happens its a girl, so in 40 events only 8 times where they male and all 8 times they tried to rape me

also how do i milk myself? this constant warning about my budding breast is annoying
Im pretty sure the gender thing is an advanced setting in the beginning. Also go to farm after hours, you might need lock pick skills to get in.

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Im pretty sure the gender thing is an advanced setting in the beginning. Also go to farm after hours, you might need lock pick skills to get in.
i know i have it set to like 80% female 20% male, but what im saying is EVERY TIME the event has triggered with a female, she leaves you alone, but the males ALWAYS try to rape you

and thats the only way to get milked?! really?! why am i even producing milk i never got pregnant....

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i know i have it set to like 80% female 20% male, but what im saying is EVERY TIME the event has triggered with a female, she leaves you alone, but the males ALWAYS try to rape you

and thats the only way to get milked?! really?! why am i even producing milk i never got pregnant....
You can buy milk pumps at the hospital pharmacy and use them while masturbating to milk yourself.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
You can buy milk pumps at the hospital pharmacy and use them while masturbating to milk yourself.
can i just turn it off? like idk how my character even has "budding" i started flat
also will public opinion ever go down? like im "known" as an exhibitionist, will that ever go back to obscure? and then unknown?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
is this a bug? it says my vagina has been penetrated...but im still a virgin? and i sure as hell never had sex with a man, or used a dildo... and if having a girl finger me counts as penetration then that number should be much higher....unless...they count cunnilingus...in witch case in only ever revived once....

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
is this a bug? it says my vagina has been penetrated...but im still a virgin? and i sure as hell never had sex with a man, or used a dildo... and if having a girl finger me counts as penetration then that number should be much higher....unless...they count cunnilingus...in witch case in only ever revived once....
Man's prolly got a micro willy. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
can i just turn it off? like idk how my character even has "budding" i started flat
also will public opinion ever go down? like im "known" as an exhibitionist, will that ever go back to obscure? and then unknown?
idr if there were settings for lactation, and female chars have natural breast growth. Gonna need to use pills if you wanna control it.
And no, fame doesn't decay by itself. The only way to decrease fame is through a character you can meet after getting yourself involved with Landry a bunch

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
idr if there were settings for lactation, and female chars have natural breast growth. Gonna need to use pills if you wanna control it.
And no, fame doesn't decay by itself. The only way to decrease fame is through a character you can meet after getting yourself involved with Landry a bunch
also i found an option to turn of lactation...just wish it was for player only, or only after pregnancy

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok after some testing, getting your pussy eaten DOSE count as vaginal penetration, but NOT loss of virginity

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
Squeeze breast, get milk.
Donate milk at the ward -> nursery.
Feeding them kids at the nursery is automatic so you don't need to do anything.
I just can't figure out if this is an ability or an action, and whether it's available in cheat mode... Can you show the path to this action or ability?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
iv been going over the wiki and cant hind what qualifies as a "rape" is in any penetration during a non-consensual encounter?

dan2danni

Jan 17, 2019
In a nutshell, the most notable for me are:
  • New location at school which you can interact with Whitney during lunchtime.
  • New clothes, and some of the underclothing can be used without pants/shirt over it.
  • Some small interactions.
Cheers, thats a lot easier to digest!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
wait a second how did i get "obscure" exhibitionist? i only strip while wearing a mask...
Yea, it seems like some events ignore being masked and give you fame regardless

iv been going over the wiki and cant hind what qualifies as a "rape" is in any penetration during a non-consensual encounter?
Any assault is molestation, and penetration (which causes second control loss) is rape, yea

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
this game...really needs murder...like you should be able to get a knife and just kill some people..aww look at Morgan sleeping peacefully..STAB! STAB! STAB! or hell a knife or other self defense tools "come suck my dick little girl and i wont hurt you!" *gets stabbed in the dick*

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
this game...really needs murder...like you should be able to get a knife and just kill some people..aww look at Morgan sleeping peacefully..STAB! STAB! STAB! or hell a knife or other self defense tools "come suck my dick little girl and i wont hurt you!" *gets stabbed in the dick*
Been there. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you have been stabbed in the dick while trying to oral rape a little girl? i mean thats a very specific event but serves you right XD
Nah, the wanting to stab someone part.
Not a single day that I play DoL where I wish I can murder the randoms. :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes