gasno

Sep 22, 2019
if you want to avoid fame while doing stuff, yes, keep a mask on
mind though that they're not very tough and NPCs sometimes will want to take them off you
Ah, thanks. What about masks and crime? Is a mask enough or you have to wear other clothes together when doing shady stuff? Also i'm not sure how many times i can do crimes simultaneously.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Hello! ...i notice the new update (DegreesofLewdity-v0.3.10.4.apk) reduced the file in Android from 21Mb to 16Mb; i mean, i have seen the file getting larger and larger with each new update to all the sudden shrink. is this okay?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Vrel has said there are plans for non-anal preg content, and the code shows references for pregnancy related things not yet implemented, not sure where you got that from.
maybe is the MC pregos a NPC, but i digress. I get that from... well, the game was launch in 2018 and is been 5 years already with the eternal cry for pregos and yet no pregos. So all points to it never being implemented. I don't say it can be totally discarded, more if people are paying for it to be put in the game as a side story or event (a dream perhaps?), however the moral implications are there for a game that already is very controversial, adding pregos or MC rapist is like keep adding more stripe to that tiger.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hello! ...i notice the new update (DegreesofLewdity-v0.3.10.4.apk) reduced the file in Android from 21Mb to 16Mb; i mean, i have seen the file getting larger and larger with each new update to all the sudden shrink. is this okay?
The normal version has also shrunk from 15.7M to 13.2M. One file more. So probably no "forgotten" files.
The image files somehow have gotten smaller.

Update: Reading helps :)

• Reduced the size of image files. Thanks to note leven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir and DD2

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
maybe is the MC pregos a NPC, but i digress. I get that from... well, the game was launch in 2018 and is been 5 years already with the eternal cry for pregos and yet no pregos. So all points to it never being implemented. I don't say it can be totally discarded, more if people are paying for it to be put in the game as a side story or event (a dream perhaps?), however the moral implications are there for a game that already is very controversial, adding pregos or MC rapist is like keep adding more stripe to that tiger.
Vrel mentioned very early on that preg would be a lot later as multiple other systems and locations had priority. But the pieces of the preg system are actually being added in addition to the other systems, they just aren't turned on yet. Basically just trying to future proof for when he does get to that system. Its been a while since I looked at the code, but I do recall parts for visiting the wolf den with children there. Interacting with your kids there had some different things happen(There were a lot of -stress/trauma outcomes iirc).

Reactions: sparrow_rose
Oct 6, 2019
Basically just trying to future proof for when he does get to that system.
It sounds like the plan is to work on it in the background in an attempt to avoid the universal problem of pregnancy mechanics in games where it breaks fucking everything and requires a year worth of coding just to get functional at the expense of anything else getting done during that time. If the team can actually pull that off, then I will be greatly impressed.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
The normal version has also shrunk from 15.7M to 13.2M. One file more. So probably no "forgotten" files.
The image files somehow have gotten smaller.

Update: Reading helps :)

• Reduced the size of image files. Thanks to note leven.
thanks, and I do read the blog, but for some reason it didn't want to load the page in my browser this time, ikeep getting the time out screen...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Almost all my body parts are tattooed. And I dont want to pay 3k for each removal. Is there any better way?
I don't think so if they're permanent, sadly.
You can always just earn the money by spamming Spa / cafe the whole day, skipping school every other day.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I thought they just force tattoos on you instead of removing?
I think there were some events in the past, were a tattoo was magically replaced by a body writing.
But currently I know of no free tattoo removal, intended or not.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think there were some events in the past, were a tattoo was magically replaced by a body writing.
But currently I know of no free tattoo removal, intended or not.
Yeah, I guess that's another thing Vrel and co might want to fix 'coz that ain't intended and a price of 3k per tattoo removal pretty much says:

This is the only place for you to remove tattoos.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, I guess that's another thing Vrel and co might want to fix 'coz that ain't intended and a price of 3k per tattoo removal pretty much says:

This is the only place for you to remove tattoos.
Nah, pepper cans also have a hefty price tag, but you can still can get them for free.
I cannot remember having trouble with too many tattoos... In my current game, day 309, I only had a cattle brand removed.
There are not so many occasions were a tattoo is forced upon you. I wonder how you can get the whole body tattooed!?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nah, pepper cans also have a hefty price tag, but you can still can get them for free.
I cannot remember having trouble with too many tattoos... In my current game, day 309, I only had a cattle brand removed.
There are not so many occasions were a tattoo is forced upon you. I wonder how you can get the whole body tattooed!?
You can start if you want a whole body tattoo by letting folks write on your body then go to the tattoo thing and convert it to a tattoo.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Ah, thanks. What about masks and crime? Is a mask enough or you have to wear other clothes together when doing shady stuff? Also i'm not sure how many times i can do crimes simultaneously.
skulduggery mask specifically
idr if it completely removes crime buildup but should help

Reactions: gasno
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes