ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
Is there anyway to be "naked" and walk around like normal, It's a bit annoying you can have a dog gangbang and feel at home but walking out in your underwear (or naked) compels you to leap and jump between cars or go through the sewers.

Just want to walk around in a bunnygirl suit :cry:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Classic, a fork of Firefox.
Huh? Really? This engine in ancient!
During the last update I've got some trouble with Firefox/ESR. It got fixed, finally. But I really doubt they put any effort into keeping compatibility to anything older than ESR.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, Firefox works without any such issue, so it is indeed a browser issue. Even tried Chrome and that has no issues either that I saw.

Mar 18, 2019
Are NPC's coded to only cum a small amount? Haven't found anyone that triggers a text different than "You are dissapointed/thankful for how little it is" when selecting swallow.

Sep 26, 2021
i noticed some new'ish code in the game related to pregnancy, is actual normal human pregnancy coming?

found with web dev tools in browser

Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.pregnancyStats

aftermorningpills: 0
humanChildren: 0
humanToysUnlocked: false
mother: 0
npcChildren: 0
npcChildrenUnrelatedToPlayer: 0
npcTotalBirthEvents: 0
playerChildren: 0
pregnancyTestsTaken: 0
wolfChildren: 0
wolfToysUnlocked: false
The is... interesting. There doesn't seem to be anything abortion or adoption related varibles. I'm assuming that the Female MC will end up raising the children by herself. Having to actually take care of the children would add an interesting dynamic that most other games don't have. It would be a whole lot harder to have tons of kids if MC had to actually care for them instead of dumping them in an orphanage. I wonder what will happen to the kids if Bailey sells you or you end up in Jail/The Psych Ward. This game is extremely dark so I wouldn't be surprised if Bailey sold or adopted out your children while you were away. That would make soft bad ends even worse. Maybe MC will be able to raise an army of her children and overthrow Bailey. I don't really know. I just found this interesting.

Reactions: sparrow_rose
Oct 6, 2019
It's almost 100% because of Waterfox Classic. (It's based on a non quantum version of Firefox 56 from 2017 albeit with some features from modern Firefox.)
Use latest Waterfox (non classic) or just plain old Firefox.
That does seem likely, which is strange, because Waterfox Classic always used to work with this game. I had been using it to play DoL since its inception.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Vrelnir (Hope you don't mind the ping):
Why is your games new stat-tracker saying I'm ~76 years old, and this game has existed for at least 52 years?
(463268H = 19302.8D = 52.8Y [Hour/Day/Year])

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
So based on the wording of the update, I'm assuming the wraith only appears in the social tab while an event is taking place? I don't see her stats even though I've already done their event in the compound.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
That does seem likely, which is strange, because Waterfox Classic always used to work with this game. I had been using it to play DoL since its inception.
Probably a recent update to something needs a feature the browser doesn't have (I have also played this game in the past with a browser based on old Firefox). But in the end I just use a separate chromium based browser to play the game now.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes