Athia

Sep 15, 2022
Degrees of Lewdity Content Restoration Patch

Ps: I wasn't able to upload the SC with my shitty internet but is on 4Chan.
DoL CRP Version 1:
I'm not very knowledgeable about all this, what is a CRP Version ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The BEEESSS mod is compatible with 4.0.9? I thought it wasn't (based on the DOLMods site).
It's only going to look off when you're at second / third part of the trimester since they don't have any preg sprites yet or some of the new hairdos.

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
It's only going to look off when you're at second / third part of the trimester since they don't have any preg sprites yet or some of the new hairdos.
Thanks, that's good to know. Two other quick questions if you don't mind:

- Would the Fire mod similarly work with 4.0.9 by manually installing it?
- If I export a save from 0.3.13.5, could I import it into 4.0.9 and continue, or could that cause problems?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks, that's good to know. Two other quick questions if you don't mind:

- Would the Fire mod similarly work with 4.0.9 by manually installing it?
- If I export a save from 0.3.13.5, could I import it into 4.0.9 and continue, or could that cause problems?
Should be good since there are no preg variations in the x-rays anyway.
Hmm, I've been updating my main chara since early days so it should be good but better to keep backups regardless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
By the way, gonna mention it while I'm thinking about it, but is this game gonna get an incest tag in the future? Not because I want that, I actually don't care either way, just that... Kylar is our half-sibling, right? At least, that's how I'm interpreting the game telling me that their dad looks like my character. Which if true, hot damn Kylar is gonna be excited if they find out. I think they'll be so~ happy, and not even slightly convinced away from pursuing us romantically.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
By the way, gonna mention it while I'm thinking about it, but is this game gonna get an incest tag in the future? Not because I want that, I actually don't care either way, just that... Kylar is our half-sibling, right? At least, that's how I'm interpreting the game telling me that their dad looks like my character. Which if true, hot damn Kylar is gonna be excited if they find out. I think they'll be so~ happy, and not even slightly convinced away from pursuing us romantically.
Nah, I don't think Vrel is a fan of wincest.
I think their most hated tags were that and Scat.

May 25, 2022
Nah, I don't think Vrel is a fan of wincest.
I think their most hated tags were that and Scat.
I mean... he say the same thing about netorare and cheating, it wouldn't surprise me if the next update is about siblings in the orphanage literally shitting each other :LUL:
Edit: Also the same thing about romantic partners being the safe-house of the PC, and the place to relieve stress and avoid being worried. Meanwhile in recent updates Robin is making me having an aneurysm with all the micromanagement behind keeping her far from the rapist and abusers lmao

If this gets confirmed, it can be reported to the janitors in order to add the tag to the game, no Vrelnir approval needed.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean... he say the same thing about netorare and cheating, it wouldn't surprise me if the next update is about siblings in the orphanage literally shitting each other :LUL:
Edit: Also the same thing about romantic partners being the safe-house of the PC, and the place to relieve stress and avoid being worried. Meanwhile in recent updates Robin is making me having an aneurysm with all the micromanagement behind keeping her far from the rapist and abusers lmao
Oh please no, put murder, wincest, anything that ain't SCAT.
Hmm, I never had a problem with Robin's trauma even if I kept refusing, they're literally like 5 or 6 dialogue prompts away from being back to normal so that thing is trivial for me tbh.

1682220072606.png

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
It's only poop. Just pretend it's a chocolate mini roll.
I just realized we don't have enough reactions on that like option. I need a sick reaction. Like, I'm gonna hurl right now.
Yeah, my imagination is too visceral to do what you're suggesting. I can practically smell and taste the shit. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

If this gets confirmed, it can be reported to the janitors in order to add the tag to the game, no Vrelnir approval needed.
Is there such problems with Robin in New updates? She/he got deflowered and raped a lot or smth? New scenes with Robin bein' bent and penetrated at lemonade stent or in school? Just can't believe we have at least minimal signs of netorare tbh

Just can't force myself to play without firemod, and my last Character is male... technically :oops: (so no pregnancy one way or... another)

I have a question, butt sensivity includes also anal sensivity or no?

Last edited:

ANTHONY THOMAS

May 4, 2018
The only thing I don't like about this game is the transformations. The Angel one was just so freaken boring to get. Then when I finally got it, it barely impacted gameplay at all. No one even noticed I had wings, lol, yet I constantly laughed about the collar Kylar put on my neck. Are there any transformations worth the effort? I don't want to bother with another awful one.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The only thing I don't like about this game is the transformations. The Angel one was just so freaken boring to get. Then when I finally got it, it barely impacted gameplay at all. No one even noticed I had wings, lol, yet I constantly laughed about the collar Kylar put on my neck. Are there any transformations worth the effort? I don't want to bother with another awful one.
High purity builds are meh... it's Just boring to be good boy/girl, and Angel/Demon transformations it seems not always visible for humans, transformations impact/add some scenes, animal TF's have more scenes and features, still don't expect every random to react totally different in every fuckin' scene :HideThePain:
Use the Wiki if You want spoilers.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Should be good since there are no preg variations in the x-rays anyway.
Hmm, I've been updating my main chara since early days so it should be good but better to keep backups regardless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn how do you have motivation to keep playing that character? Every time it gets too easy to get money I start a new playthrough.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes