Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Great game. Been playing it for years.

Good god though, never go to the official DoL Discord server. I used to think that "Discord mods bad" was just a stereotype made by whiny guys butthurt that they fucked around and found out. But I think they might have gotten that stereotype from the DoL Discord mods. Never message them with an issue. You'll be mocked, laughed at, and they'll act triggered that you asked them to do their jobs. They've even been caught banning users and making up fake reasons for it to cover up their own shitty behavior.

DoL official Subreddit is cool, though. Pretty chill place with cute fanart and even some fan stories.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Great game. Been playing it for years.

Good god though, never go to the official DoL Discord server. I used to think that "Discord mods bad" was just a stereotype made by whiny guys butthurt that they fucked around and found out. But I think they might have gotten that stereotype from the DoL Discord mods. Never message them with an issue. You'll be mocked, laughed at, and they'll act triggered that you asked them to do their jobs. They've even been caught banning users and making up fake reasons for it to cover up their own shitty behavior.

DoL official Subreddit is cool, though. Pretty chill place with cute fanart and even some fan stories.
Sounds alot like the F95 Discord. :mad:

Try the Discord for DoL Modding, it's a pretty friendly place in my experience.
You can find a link for it at the bottom of

DeadShade

Oct 18, 2018
You're replying to a comment from a time before being a herm was possible
yeah, didn't see that, didn't realize how old this thread is, and I started playing after herm was a thing, so I didn't realize there was a time when herm wasn't a thing in game

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes