Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hmm, any chance of the mc getting played with in their sleep, or perhaps going to play with robin in their sleep?
There's a strong chance of the latter. I want to avoid too much happening to the player character in their sleep, as I want the player to always have a reasonable chance of defending themselves.
did i understand well? There is a way to increase acceptance during encounters? how exactly? or did you mean this is planned for future versions?

My MC is male and has boobs so imagine having to mediate to acceptance cawck and bewbs 0~0;;; i like the challange really, but if there is a easier way will like to know. Thanks!
Sorry I wasn't very clear. I meant it's planned for future versions.
Constantly updated, extremely good game. Huge amount of depth, text based game with animations.
I'm glad you like it. Thank you.

Reactions: KekKoo

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Uh, excuse you...this is a no-pants zone. Didn't you guys read the sign on the door on your way in? If you don't ditch the trousers or are unwilling to leave, you'll be removed from the building by security.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Uh, excuse you...this is a no-pants zone. Didn't you guys read the sign on the door on your way in? If you don't ditch the trousers or are unwilling to leave, you'll your pants will be removed from the building by security.
Fixed it for you to be more in line the central themes of the game.

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
I know it's probably not even worth considering at this point but I just stumbled across and thought that it would be super cool if Degrees of Lewdity could look like this. Maybe in a sequel eh? A man can dream :D

Maiden0788

Jun 10, 2019
Hi, I am new to this conversation and forum. I made an account just so I can tell the author of this game just how amazing I think it is and that he should keep up the good work! I'm amazed at all the content already in and how much is still in the works! You could easily just stop and the game would feel complete to me. It's wonderful how you listen to your fans and try to appeal to their tastes.

That said, I am really looking forward to the clothing overhaul and consentacles. Who doesn't love consentacles?

Reactions: Vrelnir

LolGaye

Mar 7, 2018
As more positions are added, it would be a good idea to be able to set what position is preferred in the settings. For example, have it for now be something like "Likelihood of being fucked in doggystyle. (or missionary)"

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry if this was already asked, but will this game have pregnancy?

While I'm not much into that sex genre, the pregancy story would give some depth on the game, specially on the lovers and wolves stories.

I'm quite interested if the game will have stories for completion of the game... besides just fucking around... the game is extremely but I would like to have a specific goal to 'complete the game' besides the quests.

Just a sidenote, I would like to have more development on the lines of the submissive acts. Just personal opinion.

Be noticed that I understand the game is still in development and by no means I want to appear rude, I'm just curious about the future directions of the game and wanted to give my sincere opinion. As I said above, I had fun playing it.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I'm starting to think that people ask about pregnancy in this game as a bad joke with how often it is asked. Reminds me of when we would constantly tell people to stop using browsers to play CoC mods. Hell, we still do. Kind of funny when you think about it. It's not rude to ask, though, so it's all good. It just gives me a chuckle.

To answer the question, yes it's planned but it'll be some time before it's implemented unfortunately. Right now we're waiting on an overhaul of clothing and I'd imagine the dev will start working on it (pregnancy) after that is in if he hasn't already. Still, it's gonna be a bit.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I'm starting to think that people ask about pregnancy in this game as a bad joke with how often it is asked. Reminds me of when we would constantly tell people to stop using browsers to play CoC mods. Hell, we still do. Kind of funny when you think about it. It's not rude to ask, though, so it's all good. It just gives me a chuckle.

To answer the question, yes it's planned but it'll be some time before it's implemented unfortunately. Right now we're waiting on an overhaul of clothing and I'd imagine the dev will start working on it (pregnancy) after that is in if he hasn't already. Still, it's gonna be a bit.
Why is that? It is perfect fit in to this. It is natural follow up to sex and highly traumatizing and stressful experience if unwanted. It is quiet baffling that mostly every single game about sluts, corruption, and blackmail, just ignore it. It is like pregnancy tag is sign of quality, if game has it you can expect good writing or system (It is not easy to implement so author need to know more than just use of simple tools)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes