sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
BONUS:

I'm sorry, what..?
Are WE worshipping Cthulhu?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope so, that sounds awesome! Though, doesn't have to be Cthulhu, I'd accept other questionable deities~ Lilith, Hastur, Sheogorath, Loki, Himeros...
Personally, I'd pick a god that fits world cannon, but as I'm not the creator I wouldn't know that. Is this a world manipulated, or are we in some kind of weird dream world? A dream world doesn't nessesarily mean you're asleep, though. In some myths, existence itself is the dream of something else... anywho~ all of the above gods are good choices in their own ways. Lilith and Himeros got the sexy times, Loki's a trickster, Sheogorath is crazy, and Hastur... mind manipulation, madness manipulation, mind control, reality warping, shapeshifting... Hastur is excellent. I love Hastur, he's great for any insert messed up god here role, lol. And good for a town that don't seem quite right...

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Either through skulduggery and stealing the card from Dr. Harper, through transformations (like wolf boy/girl helping you get through the maze)
It's almost impossible on the early stages of the game. So, we should to wait 2-3 weeks to restore trauma points... I hate the Asylum.((

PS In fact I have low level of skulduggery after 10-15 hours of the game because I don't know where's to get faster skulduggery points.

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
It's almost impossible on the early stages of the game. So, we should to wait 2-3 weeks to restore trauma points... I hate the Asylum.((

PS In fact I have low level of skulduggery after 10-15 hours of the game because I don't know where's to get faster skulduggery points.
Opening the underwater locked boxes when diving in the lake is a good grinding spot early one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Teleport has been limited now. Supposed to help prevent you from breaking your game (still happens), but now prevents you from teleporting out of kylar/eden/hawk/cow locations. Not a fan of the last two, apologies to the folks that are.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
wish we had an easier way to go back to town @_@ takes fooooorrrever D: i know that normal but ><

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
I really like exhibitionism and crossdressing content in the game.
Wanna other game with so deep exhibitionist mechanics and without Asylum or Eden T__T
(I wanna easy to escape from any capture/jail/slave event without longest waiting)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes