k8117171

Jan 13, 2023
Google is trash. Try Invidious. You can't post or do account stuff with it, but who cares so long as you can watch the videos without ads or trackers? It even lets you download the videos. If one instance goes down, just switch to another.

Yarr.
Videos in my feed rarely get age restricted, so i just change the url from Youtube.com/XXXX to yewtu.be/XXXX" works on 99% percent and i only use it when there is a video i really want to watch.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Google is trash. Try Invidious. You can't post or do account stuff with it, but who cares so long as you can watch the videos without ads or trackers? It even lets you download the videos. If one instance goes down, just switch to another.

Yarr.
I dont watch videos anyway, I just notice it when something is linked elsewhere and its age restricted. Its annoying, but I guess you cant have shit on the modern internet

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The major change is we wait for the big (preg) update. In the meantime, Hogwarts Legacy is out in a few days. That will be an excellect time killer. I'm much excited. I hope the game's moddable.
Speaking of Hogwarts Legacy, Empress is off her meds again with her 10day proclamation of cracking the game so I am excited to see the resulting shitshow if she follows through:coffee:. Though I won't be able to play the game anywayz,thanks to my dogshit hardware(y)Back to watching let's play on youtube:HideThePain:

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys, I am using firefox and was wondering how do I edit the trauma? I dont enjoy spending alot of time in the asylum. Would appreciate any help ^_^

Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys, I am using firefox and was wondering how do I edit the trauma? I dont enjoy spending alot of time in the asylum. Would appreciate any help ^_^

You can use saveeditonline to edit your save files. Just search for trauma and you get set it to 0.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Speaking of Hogwarts Legacy, Empress is off her meds again with her 10day proclamation of cracking the game so I am excited to see the resulting shitshow if she follows through:coffee:. Though I won't be able to play the game anywayz,thanks to my dogshit hardware(y)Back to watching let's play on youtube:HideThePain:
Oh really? It's rare that Empress usually does something like this, especially when that game has Denuvo.

By chance, does Empress have something personal in the middle or is it because of one of the controversies in that saga?

Although first of all, could you share (if necessary in private) the declaration by Empress of the 10 days?

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes