Settum

Jan 10, 2019
could I impregnate other characters or it's only the player?
I believe the love interests will be sterile for a while, probably so that when pregnancy with one or more of them is implemented, there'll be actual events corresponding to each. Since only the player becoming pregnant would make it superfluous for half of the genders, I am confident random NPCs will be able to steal the player semen, but to what degree that'll be tracked in game, I am unsure.

Khalic

Feb 6, 2023
Players will be able to impregnate and be impregnated by randoms...for now, and named NPC's will be in magic no baby mode...for now.
Oh, I was expecting it to be with named NPC's first adding more interactions with them, also if the baby's traits changes according to our transformation/partner would be cool and that we have to pay child support every week if we get some random pregnant and the police catch us :unsure:

Reactions: sparrow_rose

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Oh, I was expecting it to be with named NPC's first adding more interactions with them...
To my understanding, the reason for this is that named NPC's will need a lot more work in scenes involving them individually with respects to preg content, where as generic NPC's will allow a more Swiss army knife approach...fewer scenes handmade for preg content would be needed and each scene will need less attention to details, such as how each character is expected to react to pregnancies. This way those scenes can be more universal for now and won't already have some logical discrepancies for them to make sense due to established character behaviors, like specific reactions being supportive or opposed to pregnancies for instance.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Man, i cant wait to have a baby with Eden and Avery. Kylar will be a good mother too..... i hope...
About that, we can only get knocked by randoms or can knock randoms.
Named NPCs will be sterile for a while until they have written enough stuff for them.
See you in 2077 when everyone finally has preg content.

• Haha
Reactions: srg91
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes