Oct 6, 2019
here's a furry range chart
One and two are alright. A cat is fine, too.
Have you not read twilight or like the endless amounts of primal were wolf erotic romance books on kindle?
No, I have not. With all the books there are in the world to read, I can not imagine ever reading those.
(I worked in a hotel that hosted alot of furry conventions, alot of them smell fucking gross after a day in a sweaty in mascot suit, and they way they treated the facilities provided sometimes match exactly they're attention to hygiene.)
The horror. The horror.
I don't consider furry more gross than fucking a dog though. like fucking a sweaty furry is atleast 5 steps above fucking a dog in terms of gross.
Oh my god, I just realized that the disclaimer to this game actually makes the action even MORE disturbing! "All the animals are people in costumes..."
when I think were wolf I think savage brute man, possibly may retain ears and tail in humanoid form (depending on the style like if talking movie novel anime or manga) that has an insatiable need to dominate mate and breed, due to being a werewolf never shifts during sex and may have a weird alpha omega hierachy structure for their own society.
I think of Lon Chaney.
(I call it weird because the whole alpha/beta thing in wolves in the wild has been scientifically dismissed, a wolf pack works together for the good the pack, like a pack would have a mom wolf dad wolf aunts and uncles and kids and they all do everything equally with only two wolves having the priority in breeding the original 2 mom and dad wolf.)
Isn't nature fascinating?

JOJO MAN

Jun 23, 2021
Degrees of Lewdity? More like Rape Victim Simulator bro can't do shit in this game we can't even Dominate we can only get dominated

chichong

May 7, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity? More like Rape Victim Simulator bro can't do shit in this game we can't even Dominate we can only get dominated

Dude, you can play like Bane - who takes pride in sinking his PC into the very depths of depravity - or like others trying to protect your PC from constant rape attempts while having a more or less normal relationship with one of the romantic interest NPCs, paying Bailey and building stats. There's plenty to do in game.

lithis

Oct 30, 2018
I really, really want to like this game, but the insane grind to achieve anything of worth plus all the bullshit RNG really sours the entire experience for me, the sex content frequency also being so random and the absolute lack of any player agency whatsoever regarding when, where or how stuff happens is frustrating to say the least, not to mention they're so repetitive and boring most of the time. There's good stuff in the game, but damn it if the execution couldn't be much, much, much better.

Oct 6, 2019
I really, really want to like this game, but the insane grind to achieve anything of worth plus all the bullshit RNG really sours the entire experience for me,
At least recent (still pre-pregnacy dead zone) changes have made skulduggery a bit easier to grind. Awareness is still an absolute bitch, but it doesn't do a whole hell of a lot anyway.
the sex content frequency also being so random and the absolute lack of any player agency whatsoever regarding when, where or how stuff happens is frustrating to say the least,
I wouldn't have that change. Being out of control and just flailing desperately at any anchor of stability that presents itself is the point of the experience.
not to mention they're so repetitive and boring most of the time. There's good stuff in the game, but damn it if the execution couldn't be much, much, much better.
Encounters have been overdue for an update for about six years now, and it would have been worlds easier to fix back then than it will be now with all of the alpha content attached to it. Once the massive time sink that is the pregnancy mechanic gets implemented, the "combat" system has to be next on the list of things to fix. Just don't hold your breath while they work on it. It will probably take even longer to implement than the pregnancy mechanic is taking, but it simply has to happen for the game to progress.

Reactions: p0m

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I really, really want to like this game, but the insane grind to achieve anything of worth plus all the bullshit RNG really sours the entire experience for me, the sex content frequency also being so random and the absolute lack of any player agency whatsoever regarding when, where or how stuff happens is frustrating to say the least, not to mention they're so repetitive and boring most of the time. There's good stuff in the game, but damn it if the execution couldn't be much, much, much better.
Hmm, the grind is there to make sure you can't just breeze through, this is a type of game you treat as a marathon than a race tbh.

The RNG? Yeah I agree on you with that one. :KEK:
The encounters can be cheesed if you can lower your ALLURE stat as low as you can.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hmm, the grind is there to make sure you can't just breeze through, this is a type of game you treat as a marathon than a race tbh.

The RNG? Yeah I agree on you with that one. :KEK:
The encounters can be cheesed if you can lower your ALLURE stat as low as you can.
To be fair, another, cumulative, way to lower the encounter rate is to be smart about it and lower the number of possible encounters.
If you walk all the way to school, you need to pass through several places, for example, each with its own chance of assault. If you take the bus or have Avery drive you, that lowers it by a lot. Then again, make sure your reputation doesn't rise too much, I don't remember the costumes available, but it'd be comedic to be always dressed in a full costume while going to school, for example.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To be fair, another, cumulative, way to lower the encounter rate is to be smart about it and lower the number of possible encounters.
If you walk all the way to school, you need to pass through several places, for example, each with its own chance of assault. If you take the bus or have Avery drive you, that lowers it by a lot. Then again, make sure your reputation doesn't rise too much, I don't remember the costumes available, but it'd be comedic to be always dressed in a full costume while going to school, for example.
I haven't seen any costume triggers yet, I tried dressing as a darn mummy in school and everyone seems fine.

Side note:
If there's one thing I hate about the grind, it's the fact that stats degrade over time.
Looking at you, Willpower.

Oct 6, 2019
Wait, do you mean wearing something more conservative than a micro-mini with no panties, platform heels with fishnet stockings, a tie-front top over my DFC, and a spiked collar around my neck? Where's the fun in that?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, do you mean wearing something more conservative than a micro-mini with no panties, platform heels with fishnet stockings, a tie-front top over my DFC, and a spiked collar around my neck? Where's the fun in that?
Bruh, imagine wearing different clothes.
Just wear a string and call that a onesie.

JOJO MAN

Jun 23, 2021
yup, that's the premise of the game
if you're looking to be the one dominating, there's hundreds of other games on this site
I mean u could also dominate it's good when u get dominated as a female but if I'm playing as a large dude with enormous penis makes it kinda unrealistic

Aug 22, 2021
I haven't seen any costume triggers yet, I tried dressing as a darn mummy in school and everyone seems fine.

Side note:
If there's one thing I hate about the grind, it's the fact that stats degrade over time.
Looking at you, Willpower.
Agreed, the decay rate of willpower is about 2-3x faster than it should be. I have just taken to resetting it to near max every couple in-game weeks using the debug commands. In stark contrast is Physique, which I have never paid any attention to because any full day of activity pretty much always increases it to max.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes