Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
Wow, it's been 6 months since I last played this game, and 2 years since my first save. Robin is still in pain, Bailey still wants 1000 which he'll never get. The 3000 fresh cabbages are still there, Towel still the best cheap clothing since everything else keeps getting damaged. Awareness still 5/7. I thought I already got to 150 days, but it's just 143.

Raf-Raf still active in this game thread. Game still in v0.X. Maybe I try be Chef or Dockworker, since Alex field still isn't clear after a few tries

• Haha
Reactions: atur

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
No. The past five months have been spent waiting for the pregnancy mechanic to be done, and before that was mostly little stuff. Here is hoping that animations and combat are next on the to-do pile.
Yeah I'd love to see new sprites and animations. BEEES mod adds (only a little) better x-ray and character model but that's about it sadly. The vanilla intercourse animations are laughably bad.

Preg update might make things interesting for sure.. though it would mean inclusion of Plan B pills or Condoms or abortion clinics at the hospital LOL.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Also I wish the BEES mod would also apply to the character on your combat screen instead of just the sidebar

The model is so amazingly done but not utilized for the actual good stuff.. that is still low res :cry::cry:

Reactions: KhanJr

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Dev branch is playable, just run compile.bat and you can see all changes for yourself
I would start a new game to prevent bugs though
Well, I can't resist if you put it right in front of me like that. I see there's now a save name feature. Which I'm just treating as finally being able to name my PC. They've been Jamie in my head for a while.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Cool. Do you have any idea what the sprites will be?
There are over 2000 changes of image files. I guess most of them are preggo related.

Well, I can't resist if you put it right in front of me like that. I see there's now a save name feature. Which I'm just treating as finally being able to name my PC. They've been Jamie in my head for a while.
Named saves exist for ages. My oldest named save is from May 2020. April 2020 had no name, so it's almost 3 years now.
The only change is that they put the save name upfront.

I don't like games which force a stupid name upon you.
But I'm perfectly happy with the way DoL handles that. MC is an anonymous orphan. Everything else happens in your head.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Named saves exist for ages. My oldest named save is from May 2020. April 2020 had no name, so it's almost 3 years now.
The only change is that they put the save name upfront.
Oh, has it? Must have forgot since you name it and kind of forget it. There is new content though, new scenes, pretty sure we couldn't visit the mayor's place before. Or did I forget that being added, too? :unsure: Oh yeah, can confirm fox transformation.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Oh, has it? Must have forgot since you name it and kind of forget it. There is new content though, new scenes, pretty sure we couldn't visit the mayor's place before. Or did I forget that being added, too? :unsure: Oh yeah, can confirm fox transformation.
Until now the mayor was just an extra at the café reopening. They had no place to visit.

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
Yeah I'd love to see new sprites and animations. BEEES mod adds (only a little) better x-ray and character model but that's about it sadly. The vanilla intercourse animations are laughably bad.

Preg update might make things interesting for sure.. though it would mean inclusion of Plan B pills or Condoms or abortion clinics at the hospital LOL.
From what I saw in dev builds, there is pills to prevent being pregnant or, at the opposite, maximize your chances, condoms are also implemented (and you can ask NPC to put one on but he could refuse to do so). However no abortion, as it was also modified in every encounter that NPC will never punch or slam your belly if you're pregnant (unless you disable it in the source code).

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
From what I saw in dev builds, there is pills to prevent being pregnant or, at the opposite, maximize your chances, condoms are also implemented (and you can ask NPC to put one on but he could refuse to do so). However no abortion, as it was also modified in every encounter that NPC will never punch or slam your belly if you're pregnant (unless you disable it in the source code).
I know it sounds horrible but if they wish to keep the game dark and adult themed, they should allow the NPCs to play rough regardless of your pregnancy. Maybe there should be a very slim chance or something that take things too far.

So I guess after one point, if you don't take pills, a child conception will be imminent.. not much choice there :/

However the amount of possibilities with the update are crazy!!

Reactions: sparrow_rose
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes