Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
can anyone give me details on firemod, world expan mod and watersport mod?
I notice theyre all behind on version number compared to unmodded one

any recomendations?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

any recomendations?
Firemod replace most of shitty
x-rays with better variants, You can see link in first Page > screenshots
Never tried others

Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022

any recomendations?
Firemod adds way better x-ray animations for vaginal, anal and oral (which is missing entirely from vanilla).. and they are very good. You should try firemod for sure. Vanilla is garbage compared to it.

World expan adds new locations to discover and expands the city and adds new encounters as well I believe.

Watersport adds urine fetish if that's your thing (NPCs will pee on you/your mouth etc)

Additionally you should try the BEEEES mod which adds better sprites for your character model. All the mods need to be updated to their recent release by their creators and I believe firemod is being updated currently, can't say much about others.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Code:
Wrangled an escaped NPC in yoga class. Thanks to Cutiland.
Fixed an error found during a street event. Thanks to Cutiland.
Fixed the danube oak challenges scenes, that were unreachable for players with old saves. Thanks to Cutiland.
Fixed a couple of options that would fail to increase foxiness where intended. Thanks to Edward.

Thanks to majou for the following fixes:
Fixed some issues with the error reporter.
Fixed a bug that prevented crop tops and cheerleader tops from exposing shoulder tattoos, and allowing bathrobes and gothic gowns to expose them when they shouldn't.
Fixed a bug that allowed the PC to ask NPCs to wear a condom with condoms disabled.
Fixed an issue with the PC's orgasms.
Fixed a bug with an ice lake event not passing time.
Fixed some issues with the canteen lunch sandwich event.
Fixed an issue with the gingham dress.
Clothes with the "cool" trait must now be visible for their effect to apply.
The crossdresser trait should now increase anxiety stress gain when crossdressing, instead of when not crossdressing. Thanks to FadedLines.

Thanks to Lollipop Scythe for the following fixes:
Fixed an issue that made Winter treat the PC as pregnantw ith parasite pregnancies.
Fixed a clothing issue.
Fixed an issue found when masturbating with sex toys.
Fixed a pregnancy oversight that prevented Bailey's intro from triggering.
More milk will be drained from the players breasts during longer lasting events.
Cleared up the message that the player hasnt milked their breasts enough, when being full is causing some pain.
Fixed the type causing a child event to not display correctly.
Prevented some invalid description from showing in the furniture shop.

Thanks to PurityGuy for the following Fixes:
Fixed a pronoun issue when Bailey picks the player up from the hospital after giving birth.
fixed an NPC failing to add an extra 0 to the amount they will pay a player for wearing an apron while doing housework.
Fixed an error in some of the new wolf cave hunt events.
Fixed a time-based error with the new Fallen Angel transformation stage. Thanks to Charlie Studio.
Fixed a text error when a fox jumps out of the farm kennel.
Redid transformation repairs in versionupdate.
Fixed herm players turning back into an angel when refreshing the game.
The player will no longer clutch their stinging belly after being whipped on the butt.
Made the hospital icon follow the Geneva Conventions Act 1957
Typos.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Sorry, I don't login here frequently lol
There are a lot of complains about the removal of the loli content right now... tbh I didn't even knew there was loli content per say, I mean, the main character was a loli/shota in early builds but was removed long time ago, so, Idk.
Aside of that, the private development Discord group was nuke.

Btw, I'm talking about ATF, the place where Degrees of Lewdity was first posted and developed by said community, and where most of the dev team who originally work in the game post about it.
There was loli content still here? I thought it all got removed in the early builds.

Apr 7, 2023
The game has Cheating and Netorare tags... but when does it ever happen? I played a lot and the only character that can cheat is yourself and I don't think any NPC actually cares (except for Kylar with the jealously stat)

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Weird. I just started a new run and bought panties from Sydney who should be pure and chaste. However, she respondes that the panties look good on me after buying them, insinuating that she peaked at me in them. Is this just an oversight?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The game has Cheating and Netorare tags... but when does it ever happen? I played a lot and the only character that can cheat is yourself and I don't think any NPC actually cares (except for Kylar with the jealously stat)
They care only when they see it themself, so there are not too much scenes tbh

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
May 25, 2022
There was loli content still here? I thought it all got removed in the early builds.
One of the old main devs talking about the PC specifically, so, maybe there was some mention of the PC being a boy or girl in the code, Idk, but as I remember, there was a cople of events where the boys / girls in the orphanage watch the PC nude or they flirt back to them.

From the top of my head;
- Whitney makes Kylar watch the PC have sex with them.
- Robin can catch the PC having sex with Kylar.
- Kylar can see through the owl the PC having sex with Robin or any Bailey sex encounter.
- Sydney watch the PC having sex in random events in the church or store.
- Robin can be rape in multiple events if the PC don't pay Bailey.
- Robin can see the PC being rape in multiple events.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes