SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I always assumed that was likely future content. Maybe when cow breeding is introduced.
Well, considering they mention about a pregnant MC about the possible yield, it wouldn't be any different. Though, the mental image of a Fem Remy taking it just to get knocked up from a Male/Herm bull... Lewd...

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I remember having to go through some fuckery and savescumming to actually manage to get to the altar while the pale figure is after me
also no, why would it cause virginity loss?
Because of too many tentacles?

I can't even reach the ruins on my own...
Either I collapse from the street right in front of it, or if I escape the possession, it still manages to get me again when I reach the lake. And then, the character loses their virginity to either the tentacles or the slimes.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Because of too many tentacles?

I can't even reach the ruins on my own...
Either I collapse from the street right in front of it, or if I escape the possession, it still manages to get me again when I reach the lake. And then, the character loses their virginity to either the tentacles or the slimes.
you can go to the ruins before getting possessed. Just simply dont go to sleep and go to the ruins at night, and hope the wraith doesnt catch you.

Reactions: ViviX12

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Take the hard road and use Angel TF to banish the tentacles for me
Yeah, that's what I want to do, that's also why I want to get rid of the ear slimes, which I can't, because I can't reach the ruins during the blood moon.

Anyway, I started a new game, and I'm avoiding the Ivory altogether.
But I've run into another issue.

On my first run, I managed to get Robin as a love interest very easily, (I didn't even try), now I'm on the second run, 95% love, 13% lust, and the console has been sold (first time, I was able to buy it right during that dialogue, I couldn't this time), and her quest hasn't started yet, she hasn't confessed, and just to check, I can't confront Bailey either (which in itself is weird too, I can't even try to seduce them, going into the office leads simply in them asking me to leave)

EDIT:

I am now at 100% love, I finished the abduction quest (both saving her from the docks, lowering her trauma, bringing her to the hospital and shouldering her debt), but she's still not a lover's interest...

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah, that's what I want to do, that's also why I want to get rid of the ear slimes, which I can't, because I can't reach the ruins during the blood moon.

On my first run, I managed to get Robin as a love interest very easily, (I didn't even try), now I'm on the second run, 95% love, 13% lust, and the console has been sold (first time, I was able to buy it right during that dialogue, I couldn't this time), and her quest hasn't started yet, she hasn't confessed, and just to check, I can't confront Bailey either (which in itself is weird too, I can't even try to seduce them, going into the office leads simply in them asking me to leave)

EDIT:

I am now at 100% love, I finished the abduction quest (both saving her from the docks, lowering her trauma, bringing her to the hospital and shouldering her debt), but she's still not a lover's interest...
Some people are not meant to be together, just let her go.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

EDIT:

Take their debt first, if RNG blesses you, you'll find a letter by Robin to you which you can then turn 'em to a LI.

Jun 25, 2017
They need max affection, to have taken on their debt, and they need to have the hots for you. Get their lust up and they'll leave the letter.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
What is a sure-fire way to avoid the wraith ? I just don't care about the event (it completely negates player agency, which is a huge no-no in my book) and I am already constantly busy elsewhere.

My previous save is now ruined because I grabbed some jewellery that started the nightmares. There were no indications or hints in-game that it could be nefarious (nice player-trap I guess), but anyway.

Time to start a fresh game. How should I proceed for the wraith never to appear ?

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
What is a sure-fire way to avoid the wraith ? I just don't care about the event (it completely negates player agency, which is a huge no-no in my book) and I am already constantly busy elsewhere.

My previous save is now ruined because I grabbed some jewellery that started the nightmares. There were no indications or hints in-game that it could be nefarious (nice player-trap I guess), but anyway.

Time to start a fresh game. How should I proceed for the wraith never to appear ?
In my experience, the only way is to avoid sleeping during a blood moon... which I think would be the last night of every month. If you don't sleep the wraith won't start pulling you across the world to the lake.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
In my experience, the only way is to avoid sleeping during a blood moon... which I think would be the last night of every month. If you don't sleep the wraith won't start pulling you across the world to the lake.
Yeah, that's what I read on the wiki too, and this kind of sucks.

I would be okay with the event if :

1/ it wasn't so damn long to go through (as I said, I just don't care about sex with "ghosts")
2/ it didn't repeat every month or whatever (bloodmoon?)
3/ I had at least some kind of chance to resist it (even with cheated stats, the wraith always "wins" eventually)
4/ it was avoidable to start with (now it seems to me that even if I hadn't picked up the necklace, the wraith still would have appeared)

Still, thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Cerneu

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

Not sure if there is a sure-fire way. Even if you leave the necklace, sooner or later the wraith will appear. In the long run it will not change much if you take it or not. No reason to scrap the game, IMHO.

Since sleeping has to be avoided, get some sleep early on so that you are rested at nightfall. (That is if you don't forget that a bloodmoon is due as I do each and every time...)
There are some locations which are more or less safe. But this might change...
  • Dancing, very exhausting, there are pale interludes, but I guess they are harmless as long as you keep dancing.
  • the cemetery seems to be completely safe so far, I found out recently.
  • Excessive bathing? I guess? But that causes other unpleasant events during nighttime.
  • Excessive showering. Extremely boring, but I guess it's safe.
  • Any of the soft bad ends? Maybe too complicated? Morgan is maybe worth a try?

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I appreciate you providing me with ideas.

I still hope that something can be done about this event (making it optional maybe, or at least not repeatable, or just modded out?). From what I gather, *some* players really dislike it (me included), most (?) players see it as such a waste of time that they will look for "unorthodox" alternatives like you described to avoid it.

I still prefer the pain of Bailey's weekly payments to going through the mind-numbing monthly routine of dealing with the ghost. As I said it's not sexy/interesting in the slightest (to me), and contrary to the rest of the game almost plays out without player input/agency. It's just a succession of click, okay yeah, click, hmm yeah, click...

Reactions: FFFFFACK and Cerneu

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah, that's what I read on the wiki too, and this kind of sucks.

I would be okay with the event if :

1/ it wasn't so damn long to go through (as I said, I just don't care about sex with "ghosts")
2/ it didn't repeat every month or whatever (bloodmoon?)
3/ I had at least some kind of chance to resist it (even with cheated stats, the wraith always "wins" eventually)
4/ it was avoidable to start with (now it seems to me that even if I hadn't picked up the necklace, the wraith still would have appeared)

Still, thanks for the reply.
You can resist it.

I don't know if high willpower is necessary, but you need to have low stress and pain before the possession happens.
After that, 'simply' try to go against them when they try to bring you to the temple. Eventually they will leave you alone.

I don't know if you can go to sleep after that though.

Another solution is to sleep before nightfall and then do some activities during the night (just don't litter in the streets and avoid the forest)

For what I understand, if you don't pick the necklace, they still appear, but not in their wrath form, and are easier to deal with (less rapy, and less trying to kill you) But then some events won't happen either (like invading the compound)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I appreciate you providing me with ideas.

I still hope that something can be done about this event (making it optional maybe, or at least not repeatable, or just modded out?). From what I gather, *some* players really dislike it (me included), most (?) players see it as such a waste of time that they will look for "unorthodox" alternatives like you described to avoid it.

I still prefer the pain of Bailey's weekly payments to going through the mind-numbing monthly routine of dealing with the ghost. As I said it's not sexy/interesting in the slightest (to me), and contrary to the rest of the game almost plays out without player input/agency. It's just a succession of click, okay yeah, click, hmm yeah, click...
I'm afraid the wraith is somehow a key figure in the background story which is about to be unrevealed in upcoming updates.

Speaking about updates, the last sneaky update is almost a month old!? That's unusual. Something to be worried about?

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes