Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
> Before 4.0 the usual update time was every blah, blah, blah...

Translation: Pre-4.0 updates sometimes took as much as 2 months, so the fact that post 4.0 has been hitting this maximum 100% of the time without fail is no problem.

Of course, post 4.0 has only really one full update, so maybe it will BECOME no different than pre, so that point is taken. But it's not illegitimate to point out that SO FAR, it seems that pregnancy might be far more of a time sink than most other changes.
which is a good thing since pregancy is a meaty mechanic you want longer update times for bigger more meaningful updates

I just saw Mason in the github! Is the clearly meant to be a romantic interest swimming teacher finally getting a little love?
No it's to give them the option to remove the winter chasity belt

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
which is a good thing since pregancy is a meaty mechanic you want longer update times for bigger more meaningful updates
Well, to anyone not highly interested in pregnancy it looks more like a huge waste of time and effort that's still disrupting the development cycle
Whether it really is, who knows, but as everyone I would've wished for there to be more content I'm interested in

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
It is a good thing for people who are very into pregnancy but for others like me who aren't that interested, not really because I would rather see other parts of the game being updated that would've taken less than two or three months.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
It is a good thing for people who are very into pregnancy but for others like me who aren't that interested, not really because I would rather see other parts of the game being updated that would've taken less than two or three months.
im a person who loves pregnancy but had somethings i want to see expanded more (new transformations in both categories, a possible under the sea expansion (to go with the new transformations), and more reasons(and chances) to explore the tentacle plain) before pregnancy

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Well, to anyone not highly interested in pregnancy it looks more like a huge waste of time and effort that's still disrupting the development cycle
Whether it really is, who knows, but as everyone I would've wished for there to be more content I'm interested in
If you guys are actually curious, you can see the progress here.

Vast majority of development is not pregnancy related at all and I'm assuming the framework was so that contributors could work on fleshing it out. Clicking Merge Events will cut out all the discussion and just show actual code changes.

Things being worked on by contributors are down here, though this is not everything considering people are requesting merges from their own gits, some put their drafts in the merge requests section.

Seriously though, Vrel and lollipop got the framework out and appears to be leaving the fleshing out to contributors as evidenced by the black wolf pregnancy, and the draft of Alex pregnancy both being other contributors(Cutiland, Burnt Toast, and Kirsty). I see Lollipop touch a few smaller preg functions at times, but thats about it. Vrel hasn't really actively coded anything preg related for like .

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Then play a game that doesn't have pregancy in it, I'm sorry to say not only is pregancy going to be a main focus its going to be the driving force behind development in general

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Then play a game that doesn't have pregancy in it, I'm sorry to say not only is pregancy going to be a main focus its going to be the driving force behind development in general
Isn't this what we call traitorous critic fallacy? Just why? I don't even hate pregnancy, I'm just indifferent to it.
I am happy for those who are getting that kind of content, as long as they don't pretentiously rub it in my face about how it's going to be the main focus moving forward as a way to drive me away like come on, there's no need to act like that.

They may be focusing on pregnancy but it's still going to be toggleable optional content at the end of the day.
I've been playing (and modding) this game for years, I'm not going to suddenly stop just because there will be fewer updates that are about pregnancy when there's still plenty of existing content that isn't about pregnancy and as joeys88 pointed out, there's always going to be contributors (and modders) that could add or improve non-pregnancy content anyway.

BlackAssassin1

Jun 7, 2021
Okay this might sound crazy but so is this whole game. Basically I want more "homophobia" from NPCs. Basically more negative or teasing lines regarding a crossdressing player character than a simple change of pronoun usage.

"Her tiny breasts are so cute"
*COCK REVEALED*
"His tiny breasts are so cute"

That's it? That's all the "judge based on genitals" option offers? I need something more... biting, emotional, call the character a freak or something. An option like that.... idk i'm fucking tired. Trap centered content would be appreciated tho. Goodnight

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
That's it? That's all the "judge based on genitals" option offers? I need something more... biting, emotional, call the character a freak or something. An option like that.... idk i'm fucking tired. Trap centered content would be appreciated tho. Goodnight
Seems similar in scope to what trans mod is trying to do, idk if its updated to the latest ver and how far along it is, never tried it myself.

KZoG312

Oct 19, 2017
Still waiting for the ability for Herm characters to masturbate by fucking themselves, as heard from random classmates on high Herm Reputation.

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
WTF, a nice event in my Birmingham? I fully expected there would be a turd or a cumburger or anything else in that bag. That boy actually made a sandwich and gave it to my character
изображение_2023-08-16_145231137.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cream♡Pie

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
i have a idea for a sex toy, a squirting dildo that you can fill with cum(yours, others, or fake cum) and impregnate yourself or others (or not if the cum is too old or fake)

Reactions: sparrow_rose
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes