Penitensary

May 10, 2020
it's no longer the game it used to be
Seriously, this quote just rubs me the wrong way every time i see it. Yes, games change, it's called active development you muppet. If they never changed they'd also never get updated and the community would have moved on years ago when the original stopped getting worked on.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I kinda don't care
ShoutaTheShota who keeps repeatedly posting the same old horseshit about underaged content and the incredibly mysterious "original developers" that they so wish they could share and talk about but just can't for blah-de-blah reasons doesn't care, using exactly one half of an image of some other random artist's art as proof for their rantings and ravings? Yeah, you should teach classes in not caring, because you clearly so do not care.

MasterN64 earlier put it best: this shit is schizophrenic.

Last edited:

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
I have a question since I only found the same semi-recently, after the big switch. WTF? It was going to be a much bigger thing with art and CGs? Kind of sad the pixel art style shown there was never realized.
There's never any confirmation where the game is going to be bigger with pixel art CG.
That person only posted a screenshot of a modder calling it quits, thinking it's the same individual who made the BEEESSS mod when that's not true at all.

Also, I don't get what they meant by the lost "PC port".
It's a HTML/browser game, turning that into an .exe file would be redundant.

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Having a small issue that I hope someone can help with, I'm new to this game so apologies if this is obvious but I've done a search and couldn't find anything useful, I'm using the FireMod which I believe is just a graphics change?
When I start the game and set the "Named NPC Genders" to "All Male" I'm still getting female NPCs like Sidney and Whitney? As a test I set both named NPC and generic NPC to 'all male', slept all Sunday, went straight to the library and Sidney is female?
Am I missing something?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Having a small issue that I hope someone can help with, I'm new to this game so apologies if this is obvious but I've done a search and couldn't find anything useful, I'm using the FireMod which I believe is just a graphics change?
When I start the game and set the "Named NPC Genders" to "All Male" I'm still getting female NPCs like Sidney and Whitney? As a test I set both named NPC and generic NPC to 'all male', slept all Sunday, went straight to the library and Sidney is female?
Am I missing something?
Dunno, maybe there are some conflicting options during game setup?

You can adjust the named NPCs individually.
Settings → Game Settings → Named NPC Settings.
Then you can modify each NPC as you like.

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
can you get through a day of school without your clothes taking damage? it seems like there's always something that go wrong

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
can you get through a day of school without your clothes taking damage? it seems like there's always something that go wrong
Should be possible, I stopped wearing skirts and only used the gym uniform set instead 'cause the PC always finds a way to RIP the dam- thing. :KEK:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Clothing generally takes damage often, so you may end up making relatively frequent trips to the tailor.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
There is generally very little warning before an update. Sometimes there is a beta release put out on their discord before general release for a few days but other than that it just kind of appears.

hanklk

Mar 30, 2020
Amazing game overall.

HOWEVER... a little warning if I may:
If you plan on trying a more dominant playstyle in this... I'll gonna tell you right away that you'll have a really, REALLY BAD TIME.

This game is clearly focused on submission content, both in events and player interaction options in and out of "combat" and by the looks of it (plus surveys, what the dev plans to add, or not to add, and people on discord defending that the player must stay forever completely submissive to Bailey xD), this is never going to change.

If submission is your jam, go for it!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Amazing game overall.

If you plan on trying a more dominant playstyle in this... I'll gonna tell you right away that you'll have a really, REALLY BAD TIME.

This game is clearly focused on submission content, both in events and player interaction options in and out of "combat" and by the looks of it (plus surveys, what the dev plans to add, or not to add, and people on discord defending that the player must stay forever completely submissive to Bailey xD), this is never going to change.

It's literally highlighted in the OP
1694986449632.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Amazing game overall.

I honestly think the game would be stronger if it just didn't give you the option to be a boy or to be dominant, it's clearly not interested in actually supporting those options. There's nothing wrong with restricting the player's choices to funnel them toward the kind of stories and situations you want your game to be about.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes