3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
btw:
are you planning on making other sex scenes? are you also planning on level background layout?
and if so: one should be lava based for background packs, and the other should have missionary/cowgirl/holding sex.
Is the "pet" thing what happens after birth? if so: should have a birthing scene, if not: should be birth anyways(that's just my personal, and optional, but better overall nonetheless). if not: what are the preg. bellies for?
lastly: may you please plan for next release: internal viewage? or x-ray stuff?

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
should have an indicator for pregnancy
btw:
are you planning on making other sex scenes? are you also planning on level background layout?
and if so: one should be lava based for background packs, and the other should have missionary/cowgirl/holding sex.
Is the "pet" thing what happens after birth? if so: should have a birthing scene, if not: should be birth anyways(that's just my personal, and optional, but better overall nonetheless). if not: what are the preg. bellies for?
lastly: may you please plan for next release: internal viewage? or x-ray stuff?
Yes girls are getting pregnant and they are technically giving birth to pets. We've plans for pregnancy indicator and it's on our to-do list for the full release, but not sure about preg bellies, birthing scenes or x-ray, I need to discuss that with my artist first and maybe open a poll to see if there is a demand for it.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Yes girls are getting pregnant and they are technically giving birth to pets. We've plans for pregnancy indicator and it's on our to-do list for the full release, but not sure about preg bellies, birthing scenes or x-ray, I need to discuss that with my artist first and maybe open a poll to see if there is a demand for it.
alright, fair enough.

Feb 11, 2020
I don't know if you'll take opinions here, but I'm against it. And I feel even if you include it you should add an option to disable it for those who dislike it.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
I don't know if you'll take opinions here, but I'm against it. And I feel even if you include it you should add an option to disable it for those who dislike it.
We take opinions here, there are some features that made into the game thanks to F95 community, I take player feedback seriously no matter what.

Yes we are aware not everyone is fan of those stuff(like me), it'll be optional if it ever makes into the game.

sekiron

Jun 14, 2021
I buyed your Game , since the game is pretty interesting and nice artwork too(apologies for my bad english). Liked and support u.
I'd like to contact with u for the (maybe) suggestions fot It

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
I buyed your Game , since the game is pretty interesting and nice artwork too(apologies for my bad english). Liked and support u.
I'd like to contact with u for the (maybe) suggestions fot It
Thank you for your support. You can use 'suggestions' channel under Dekamara in our Discord to share your feedback. If you are not comfortable with that, feel free to message me directly on your preferred platform.

I cant get past the second level. How do i go through this? Everything else is blocked
Jump+down to drop down the platforms. I added a hint there in the latest version.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
We just launched the biggest Dekamara update and we are live for sale with %30 off!

There are tons of improvements and fixes, here is the list of changes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ejmuerte
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes