3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
*drags you to the back alley and opens his coat
You want some good stuff?
Dekamara v0.3.01

*Note: i got some files mixed up so if this is the wrong file let me know.
Is this the Patreon one? What's the difference between this and the demo.

Changelog?
If you go to the itch.io page:

The one posted on the OP is 0.14. So since then...

3.01 Changelog said:
Fixed crash at start of a stage.

3.0 Changelog said:
New version notes

This version changes a fundamental mechanic, in this update only the unconscious girls trigger the pressure plates. This is what I intended from the beginning, but I wasn’t confident in my design and didn’t fix this error in the previous version, considering it as a leverage to the player in case gameplay is frustrating and too hard.
When ShySeel started working on Warrior, poll results were tie between 3rd and 5th option(still is), so we went with what she liked most between those two options for the Warrior's outfit.
Demo version is also updated to reflect the latest state of the game.

Dekamara v0.3 Changelog

• New Character: Warrior
  • Projectiles are now paused when game is paused
  • Downing enemies drops health or SP
    • These health/sp pickups are particles that will be automatically collected when in its range
  • First part of the pregnancy update, girls now have a chance to become pregnant(thanks Savilian for the idea). Pregnant girls become allies and fight non-pregnant girls. Players can interact with pregnant girls freely
  • Fixed jittering on chat box above characters
  • Key prompts now appear below characters
  • Added moving platforms
  • Added girl requirements for altars, only the girl shown on the altar will be accepted.(Thanks Ai Ohto for the idea)
  • Altars now save the game after activation(which makes Saver NPC useless in some scenarios, this will be fixed in the next update)
  • Added a new type of door, which requires gems(taken from a statue) to be placed into its slot(separate object) to unlock(can be seen on 7th and 8th stages)
  • Added anonymous crash reports, you can disable this in settings
  • First 3 stages have been revised, mostly small changes
  • Improved wall jump code(better wall detection without having to trigger wall slide)
  • Improved wall detection for wall slide, character will only start sliding if two tile detected on the side
  • Fixed occasionally getting stuck in walls after dash
  • Fixed a visual bug on sliders(they would look empty below a certain value even when they are not)
  • Fixed falling at full speed right after performing an air attack
  • Unlocked doors doesn't start their animation until camera focuses on them, camera waits completion of their animation before moving back(or to the next target)
  • Altars now have priority, which controls which altar is wisp going to show next. These priorities are given by me to guide the player. Please do not try to follow it blindly, you still need to find your way to the altar
  • Added 'load from checkpoint' option to escape menu
  • Pressure plates can only be triggered by unconscious girls

0.2 Changelog said:
Hello everyone! It's been a busy month for us, so we are a bit behind on our planned schedule, but here is the update!

With this update, we add 2 new characters and 3 new sex scenes.

Changelog:

• Fixed plant projectile collision issues.
  • Fixed credits screen, which was broken after I fixed the camera for different aspect ratios. I apologize for this to everyone who contributed to this project.(also fixed this in 0.142)
  • Fixed keyboard keys showing instead of gamepad buttons for interactions.
  • Added 3 new levels and level selection screen.
  • Increased character run speed.
  • Pressing pressure plates for the first time now shows which gate has been opened.
  • Added optional censorship for Youtubers(you can enable from options).

Ryu.74

Aug 3, 2020
Is this the Patreon one? What's the difference between this and the demo.

If you go to the itch.io page:

The one posted on the OP is 0.14. So since then...

well i got the files from a "friend" and honestly idk cause they're both around 35 Mbs. check it out yourself maybe you'll find something.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone here happen to have the latest version? (V0.3.06) There were quite a number of fixes since the last version on here.

0.3.06 Changelog
  • Prevented crash happening when camera is trying to show activated door/platform based on automated bug report, added new commands to track the issue better. This will skip the little scene where the camera shows the activated object instead of crashing, but it might cause unexpected issues since I don’t know what exactly is going on. If this happened to you, sharing the details can help a lot.
  • Fixed crash while enemy is chasing a target.
  • Fixed crash when remapping input to characters: ,.;'[]-=/\ other keys will most likely work even if they show a question mark. I’ll probably add a new font with support for non-english characters for menus.
  • Removed ‘crash.txt’ log file that I forgot in the previous bug fix release.
0.3.04 Changelog
  • Fixed crash on grabbing ledges without girl
  • Fixed plant projectiles not hitting player
0.3.03 Changelog
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from loading the game on demo version when starting the game
  • Ledge grabbing while carrying a girl no longer causes that girl to be stuck inside walls
0.3.02 Changelog
  • Fixed options menu not saving screen options (only alt+enter would save display options)
  • Pregnant girls are no longer hostile against each other
  • Fixed unintended behavior of pregnant girls; if a hostile girl is first detected by pregnant girl, they'll fight each other, if hostile girl first detects the player, she will chase player even if she's detected by another pregnant girls after
  • Fixed Archer and Witch acting hostile after becoming pregnant

Last edited:

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone here happen to have the latest version? (V0.3.06) There were quite a number of fixes since the last version on here.

0.3.06 Changelog
  • Prevented crash happening when camera is trying to show activated door/platform based on automated bug report, added new commands to track the issue better. This will skip the little scene where the camera shows the activated object instead of crashing, but it might cause unexpected issues since I don’t know what exactly is going on. If this happened to you, sharing the details can help a lot.
  • Fixed crash while enemy is chasing a target.
  • Fixed crash when remapping input to characters: ,.;'[]-=/\ other keys will most likely work even if they show a question mark. I’ll probably add a new font with support for non-english characters for menus.
  • Removed ‘crash.txt’ log file that I forgot in the previous bug fix release.
0.3.04 Changelog
  • Fixed crash on grabbing ledges without girl
  • Fixed plant projectiles not hitting player
0.3.03 Changelog
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from loading the game on demo version when starting the game
  • Ledge grabbing while carrying a girl no longer causes that girl to be stuck inside walls
0.3.02 Changelog
  • Fixed options menu not saving screen options (only alt+enter would save display options)
  • Pregnant girls are no longer hostile against each other
  • Fixed unintended behavior of pregnant girls; if a hostile girl is first detected by pregnant girl, they'll fight each other, if hostile girl first detects the player, she will chase player even if she's detected by another pregnant girls after
  • Fixed Archer and Witch acting hostile after becoming pregnant
Hope I did it right :

Edit : Don't hesitate to ping me or something if the link go down or if a new version is out.

Last edited:

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks for this, belated I know hah. Apparently there may be the next major release today before the full game if you wanna keep a close eye on it. :)
Yup, thanks for the pm, here's the 0.4:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mαlice

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Hey everyone! We recently released a Gallery Mode and added Android build. You can get Gallery mode and full game with their APKs or from our .

Our aim was to make Steam release if we could earn 100$ with this bundle so I there will be Steam release soon. Patreons will get Steam key for free.

Reactions: Interesting_knight
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes