3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

pkjgo

Aug 12, 2018
Isn't DLSite version is at 0.2? I'm not sure if I can check it without purchasing it first even as a developer on DLSite, it's weird.
ahh, my mistake, it says right at the bottom left v0.2. Anyway solid game. I'll resume it after the freeze on level 4 thing clears up.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
ahh, my mistake, it says right at the bottom left v0.2. Anyway solid game. I'll resume it after the freeze on level 4 thing clears up.
What's this about? I don't know anything about game freezing anywhere.

pkjgo

Aug 12, 2018
What's this about? I don't know anything about game freezing anywhere.
Not just me, there were a few others getting the freeze when pressing d on level 4 I guess. I figured I had an older version. Might be the only 3 though. I haven't tried it on the other machine yet, so it might be something on my end.

this game has beautiful and fluid animation. ^-^
only one bug occurred and force me to reopen the game.

1. when pressing D to show the next location to go after completing all altars the game freezes.
I'm still getting that "hard freeze when using the guide on last altar" bug in v0.14.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Not just me, there were a few others getting the freeze when pressing d on level 4 I guess. I figured I had an older version. Might be the only 3 though. I haven't tried it on the other machine yet, so it might be something on my end.
I thought this was fixed in 0.2, I'll see if I can find the issues before 0.3 release. Thanks for letting me know.

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
I thought this was fixed in 0.2, I'll see if I can find the issues before 0.3 release. Thanks for letting me know.
This seems to me to be a null pointer problem. You are probably trying to access the position of the next altar, but there is none left and the pointer points to null. Which causes the program to crash, a simple check to see if the variable is null should fix the problem.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
This seems to me to be a null pointer problem. You are probably trying to access the position of the next altar, but there is none left and the pointer points to null. Which causes the program to crash, a simple check to see if the variable is null should fix the problem.
That was the case for the crash in 0.1, now I doubt it's directly related to summoning guide, I can't trigger any crashes at all. You all have crash reports in %appdata%/Dekamara, crash.txt keeps the latest crash while error.txt keeps track of all of them. If anyone who experienced this crash(or any crash at all) could send me these files that would be great help.

May 15, 2020
That was the case for the crash in 0.1, now I doubt it's directly related to summoning guide, I can't trigger any crashes at all. You all have crash reports in %appdata%/Dekamara, crash.txt keeps the latest crash while error.txt keeps track of all of them. If anyone who experienced this crash(or any crash at all) could send me these files that would be great help.

Well either you clearly didn't see the comment on your patreon or you just don't care, either way, whatever.

The update you gave with the new girls or whatever doesn't have a UI after the menu. Idk why. I also can't progress sexual encounters.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Well either you clearly didn't see the comment on your patreon or you just don't care, either way, whatever.

The update you gave with the new girls or whatever doesn't have a UI after the menu. Idk why. I also can't progress sexual encounters.
Hey, I replied to you yesterday, I'll just copy/paste my answer here:
Where did you download the game from? It was a bug on the initial release, it was fixed soon after release. Maybe I forgot to update a link.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019

Violyse

Dec 25, 2019
wow. all that time poring over Make-Out Tactics ended up working out for Kakashi here.

Ryu.74

Aug 3, 2020
*drags you to the back alley and opens his coat
You want some good stuff?

*Note: i got some files mixed up so if this is the wrong file let me know.

Reactions: fapguy13
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes