3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Version 0.14

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is probably the last patch for the v0.1, v0.2 will be ready in a month with new levels and girls!

For the v0.2, I plan to split first level into several levels and expand on them for the upcoming version. We'll be also adding a new enemy type(Witch) and Mushroom Girl that players will need to 'interact' to activating them. I might also change/add several new features, I got some inspirations for new ideas from the feedback we get, like adding a specific requirement for altars, which is a pretty good idea considering this game has some puzzle elements. We might also add some new animations to already existing characters but this is not our priority right now.

MEGA - GDRIVE -

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
I plan to split first level into several levels and expand on them for the upcoming version.
Personally, I like that the first level leads in a circle like this. This gives the impression of a larger world and that the player can decide for himself where he wants to go. (Even if his decision is really only whether he wants to go clockwise or counterclockwise). You should of course also check if both orientations are viable. Only some places in the level are still a bit empty.

The links seem to be from an old version. (The one with the wrong starting point.) And if you go to the front page here there is still the v0.13 version. (That seems to be solved now, thank you.)

Now the player starts midair next to the flower and the the demon woman.

Last edited:

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
I believe that these are the three places that make it almost(???) impossible to play the level clockwise. (And I suspect that's what most players will try first, since they're used to the usual left-to-right walking in jump and runs).

Could you pause the game when the player presses esc?

If I may note one more thing. I kind of get the impression that the horizontal movement is too slow, and it makes walking around a bit annoying. Maybe the walking needs to be a bit faster, or the dash should be reworked a bit (maybe a bit longer lasting and or smoother transition?) Sorry, I've been thinking for a while, but I just can't figure out what's wrong.

Last edited:

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Now the player starts midair next to the flower and the the demon woman.
Yeah I found a bug with developers spawner(which shouldn't activate when anyone other then me launch the game), it should be fixed in 0.141 here: MEGA - GDRIVE -

Could you pause the game when the player presses esc?
This will be added, I just couldn't add it on time and I didn't want to delay the release just for this.

Personally, I like that the first level leads in a circle like this. This gives the impression of a larger world and that the player can decide for himself where he wants to go. (Even if his decision is really only whether he wants to go clockwise or counterclockwise). You should of course also check if both orientations are viable. Only some places in the level are still a bit empty.
While there will be similar levels, instead of dropping players into a huge level right from start, I want to take it slowly with each level. Giving multiple options at once is something I like to do so this probably wont change.

If I may note one more thing. I kind of get the impression that the horizontal movement is too slow, and it makes walking around a bit annoying. Maybe the walking needs to be a bit faster, or the dash should be reworked a bit (maybe a bit longer lasting and or smoother transition?) Sorry, I've been thinking for a while, but I just can't figure out what's wrong.
This is one of the issues with the current design, which I aim to improve with the new levels. Though I agree about the movement speed, I might increase it a little bit.

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it!

Reactions: RP8817

spiritfox22

Apr 22, 2020
I don't see what's wrong with the picture. (Maybe I'm blind?) Could you describe what exactly should be fixed about it.
im stuck with most of the screen not there what you see in the screenshot is what i see, i dont see the full health and text is to high to read without jumping

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I'm still getting that "hard freeze when using the guide on last altar" bug in v0.14.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
With this update, we add 2 new characters and 3 new sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It'll be available to everyone after the next major update.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
button mash QTE DURING sex.
thanks for ruining sex for us dev.

QTEs are awful enough during gameplay. but sex is where you are supposed to be enjoying your hard earned reward. Not stressing over mashing keys as fast as possible to satisfy the QTE

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Most of the links posted are dead or gone.. not sure what is up.
Gofile and Pixeldrain links still works for me, others are dead. Not sure why the links I shared died though, I'll see what I can do. You can also download 1.4 from Itch.

button mash QTE DURING sex.
thanks for ruining sex for us dev.

QTEs are awful enough during gameplay. but sex is where you are supposed to be enjoying your hard earned reward. Not stressing over mashing keys as fast as possible to satisfy the QTE
Button mash removed after the initial release, your keyboard is safe now.

Reactions: mrttao
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes