Ren'Py Deleted

Should I work on the remake??

• Yes! I am with you.

• Nope! Don't waste your time.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm working on day 12 now, got distracted this weekend with other work... WTHI... What is there, 28 days in 1.3 according to walkthrough so 30 in 1.4??? Haven't played it yet so not sure... One way or another I'll be releasing at end of month sooner if I get fully caught up before then :D

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thank you Phalzyr (and RStar8 if you are still working on it) for making an renpy (unofficial) version. :love:
Best of luck to you guys (y):love:

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
This is obviously not the right place to ask this question, but is there fan art for LotV? I mean original created fan art not reusing existing already rendered images...

Reactions: Latex224

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
(and RStar8 if you are still working on it)
You're welcome. No he isn't working on it atm. I was planning on doing it and saw this thread and we talked via DM about it. For now it's just me. I got distracted by WTHI to make a new stats screen and allowing save game naming (ug that was annoying trying to figure out how not to mess up the save game ss hehe)... Now back to work on LOTV :D (and need to add save game naming to it now that i got that sillyness figured out why did renpy not have that as part of it to begin with...)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have tried the RPG version twice, most recently just a couple days ago, but quit playing because its just impossible for me to play that game since it has no hints or anything and using the WT is too much of a chore.

So im glad this is being ported to renpy. Will definitely give this a go.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any patreon on this game here? If so , can u send my idea to the patreon site?
Here is my idea
: Lilly husband got drunk and hit a cop ,he goes to jail .Here he got bullied by some inmate, who is kinda old , fat and with a big endowed dick . So , Lilly tries to help him .She get a part time job as a secretary în the warden office.The new warden is Rick , the guy with coffee shop, who went bankrupt after Lilly left.He hire Lilly , but she needs to wear a new slutty outfit .In this way Lilly try to find out who is her husband bully and to convince him to let him alone.At home Lilly is alone with Fred,but is tired, so,Fred buy a drug from a bizzare market.This drug is like a spanish Fly ,but long lasting and its streching her pussy close to a virgin, this means a better stamina and louder orgams. Btw , less slim muscular and rich guys în the game, the working class isnt like that.I really want to see Lilly in this kind of story....

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
dino if you look for the orig game thread the patreon for author will be there.. btw it is
you should be able to find patreons of his at the orig game's thread if you are not able to post a comment on any post.. most have some public posts though

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You're welcome. No he isn't working on it atm. I was planning on doing it and saw this thread and we talked via DM about it. For now it's just me. I got distracted by WTHI to make a new stats screen and allowing save game naming (ug that was annoying trying to figure out how not to mess up the save game ss hehe)... Now back to work on LOTV :D (and need to add save game naming to it now that i got that sillyness figured out why did renpy not have that as part of it to begin with...)
Aha... thank's for taking the time to answer. (y)
I wasn't too sure if both you were doing it and therefor i include both of you. ;)
Again the best of luck to you on making this into a renpy :love::eek:(y)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have gotten up to day 18 and planning on releasing what I got probably tomorrow with how slow my upload speed is... one day more than the 0.92 version of orig equivelant...
Did you switch over to webp? This might help with the game size.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Did you switch over to webp? This might help with the game size.
I tend to release both full and compressed, that way those that want a smaller dload can get it but those that want better image quality can get that :D

Edit: Since i moved to new location i have DSL and it's upload speed is super slow. still have an hour+ left (MAC and android left) and i should have went to sleep 2 hours ago so ... will get a new thread made when I wake up but if you want...

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I tend to release both full and compressed, that way those that want a smaller dload can get it but those that want better image quality can get that :D

Edit: Since i moved to new location i have DSL and it's upload speed is super slow. still have an hour+ left (MAC and android left) and i should have went to sleep 2 hours ago so ... will get a new thread made when I wake up but if you want...
Thank's for renpy version (unofficial of course) (y)
2 things I was wondering:
1: I assume for the moment that this not the full 1.4 "edition"?
2: I get a virus-alert from: " lilyofthevalleyrenpyremake.exe " = (SONAR.Heuristic. 170) /

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
2: I get a virus-alert from: " lilyofthevalleyrenpyremake.exe " = (SONAR.Heuristic. 170) /

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
1. as i said it is up to 0.92 plus one day of the game...
2. what virus protection you using? i haven't had anyone else say my exes are infected... I have an anti virus running at all times. Edit i ran through the online sources and got 2/71 on virus total so its a false positive and by what that is reporting sound like due to me using my own icon rather than default one what i read when quickly looking into what that site reported it being... mcafee, symantec etc say it isn't...)

Last edited: