Ren'Py Deleted

Should I work on the remake??

• Yes! I am with you.

• Nope! Don't waste your time.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
1. as i said it is up to 0.92 plus one day of the game...
2. what virus protection you using? i haven't had anyone else say my exes are infected... I have an anti virus running at all times. Edit i ran through the online sources and got 2/71 on virus total so its a false positive and by what that is reporting sound like due to me using my own icon rather than default one what i read when quickly looking into what that site reported it being... mcafee, symantec etc say it isn't...)
I use Norton internet security.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Noob question : What is the difference between the main game and this one?What renpy is changing in the game?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Noob question : What is the difference between the main game and this one?What renpy is changing in the game?
The biggest thing is that you don't have to walking back and forth between tasks etc and you can always "go back" if you feel like you missed something in the text :)

Reactions: GTA60s and Dino1000

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Thank you so much for this remake. Replaying the original always seemed like such a daunting task and simply putting it in this format made me appreciate just how much great content this game has. (A fast forward button works wonders in some places.) Stellar job and much appreciated. Did notice one thing though. I think a scene is missing from this remake. The one where Lily goes undercover and dresses up as a maid to steal info off a laptop or something. She had a buttplug in and all that. I just remembered it after seeing screen people sharing screenshots on the original thread and found it was not in the replay gallery in this remake. Hopefully, it can be put back in when the next update comes out. Great little scene. I love it when she pretends to not want to cheat on Nick.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I think a scene is missing from this remake. The one where Lily goes undercover and dresses up as a maid to steal info off a laptop or something.
Sounds like the scene working for castor, and checking... it is in game I just completely forgot to put it in gallery because it is in a sub file rather than a "Day" file doh! It is the only scene I separated like that since it can occur on different points depending on route taken... :/ should be simple enough to add to gallery...

Edit: this scene typically plays on day 19 in my remake.

Edit: Patch for gallery to add this scene (73B Castor Maid)

Last edited: