RawRawTrue

Apr 6, 2020
While it isn't insane(the minigames), the fact they require your undivided attention, uses up your energy and time. When you want to relax playing a game but the game actually reminds of you work or exams, and you use up your energy. Ah what a shame and what a wasted potential. Freaking deleting progress when you fail, who thinks like that? It is not the 90s
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!:geek:(y)(y)(y)

Those who make good drawings with interesting gameplay and damn impassable mini-games are sadists!
There should be a separate place in hell for them)

RawRawTrue

Apr 6, 2020
How you done it? It seem hard to make the bar full and the anger bar more easy to fullo_O
Try telling her to take off her bra, she will refuse, 2 scales will rise (irritation and embarrassment) then you say “please” and the irritation scale will drop.
It will be great if she never takes off her bra, such machinations can raise the embarrassment scale in seconds.
It also works with underpants, but it’s more difficult there because the third scale of “alertness” is raised too much.

Duck3

Apr 27, 2021
I'm assuming this is the same from the version uiploaded on otomi-games? There's a newer ver. of 1.0.3 that nerfs the difficulty and fixes other bugs like getting a black screen freeze upon getting an ending.Tried seeing what happens after maxing anger and it just goes to the black screen so hopefully this version gets updated soon, pretty good game if it werent for the pixel focus it needs which probably makes it more casual on newer ver.
How do I fix the black screen error? I've reinstalled it 5 times now and it still keeps giving me the black screen everytime I open it. Are there any known fixes?

DEJVIDGS

Aug 13, 2022
How do I fix the black screen error? I've reinstalled it 5 times now and it still keeps giving me the black screen everytime I open it. Are there any known fixes?
Try deleting the 'yankee_massage' file in C/user/'Name'/AppData/Roaming

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
Sorry but can you have sex in this game yet? I don't see any image indicating that you will be able to
You need on dominance 7, there are 2 position that allow you to have sex with her :
1. When you massage her front thigh, lick on her pussy. Embarras her and make her climax then you can sex with her.
2. When you massage her ass, lick her ass and make her climax. After that you can sex with her, you can choose between anal/pussy.

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes