MortyFortyTwo

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry but can you have sex in this game yet? I don't see any image indicating that you will be able to
You need on dominance 7, there are 2 position that allow you to have sex with her :
1. When you massage her front thigh, lick on her pussy. Embarras her and make her climax then you can sex with her.
2. When you massage her ass, lick her ass and make her climax. After that you can sex with her, you can choose between anal/pussy.
Technically you are able to do it by week/dom level 4, as soon as you're able to get her to take her bottoms off. If you make her climax while she's sleeping you have the option of putting it in. though, chances are she's gonna wake up and you get the bad end.

Reactions: Requiss

peli082

Jan 8, 2019
You could make a backup of your current save. That's what i did. I have multiple folders of specific weeks backed up. When you lose, delete the whole save folder and replace it with your backup

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Anybody run into ? The girl being invisible, I mean. Same thing when I start the massage - as if the assets are not being loaded, for whatever reason. No idea where to poke, since if there were some access/permission problem, I doubt the resources would be loading "selectively" as opposed to just NOPE and not loading anything. Not to mention that I tried moving the game folder to the root directory and even to another drive afterwards.

P.S. going to the top menu and clicking Reload drives CPU usage to 100% and even the intro struggles to play (for obvious "no resources" reasons).

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
You could make a backup of your current save. That's what i did. I have multiple folders of specific weeks backed up. When you lose, delete the whole save folder and replace it with your backup
Could you elaborate? Does the game "save" itself every week?

Where is the folder located ? Is it "Stored Session" in AppDat?

peli082

Jan 8, 2019
Inside the your AppData\Roaming folder there should be another folder named yankee_massage. All your saves are stored there. Copy the whole folder somewhere else accessible. That would be your backup. When you lose, just delete all the files inside the AppData\Roaming\yankee_massage folder and copy back your backed up files inside.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Could you elaborate? Does the game "save" itself every week?

Where is the folder located ? Is it "Stored Session" in AppDat?
Yes, it saves after every week. Unless you got game over'd in which case, GG your save data was wiped. No idea which file actually hold the save, but the whole folder's only like 30 MB.

Reactions: Kayin

tales99

Aug 1, 2021
Anybody run into ? The girl being invisible, I mean. Same thing when I start the massage - as if the assets are not being loaded, for whatever reason. No idea where to poke, since if there were some access/permission problem, I doubt the resources would be loading "selectively" as opposed to just NOPE and not loading anything. Not to mention that I tried moving the game folder to the root directory and even to another drive afterwards.

P.S. going to the top menu and clicking Reload drives CPU usage to 100% and even the intro struggles to play (for obvious "no resources" reasons).
same problem here

Maowe

May 7, 2020
A good play around with, will look into this one with open mind for this producer even though the other game wasn't as good.

APBP108

Feb 16, 2021
It's a good game. But I'm tired of having to start over so many times. My game freezes at week 5 When I started the game again I had to start over in week 1. I tried backing up the save file in appdata but it didn't work.

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes