HWarriorX

Sep 15, 2021
I just got this on week 8 with domination level 7 when I finished the week. WTF. And more annoying is that I lost all my save files. They were rewritten with week 1.

Last edited:

HWarriorX

Sep 15, 2021
this games has a lot of potential, it is fun, challenging and sexy but it is still green if, there is no point pass 11 week, the game gets stuck in between switching to sex position then it doesnt load or gets stucked and you lose the entire progress of that massage session if that happens, and it seems there are some things yet to come, and maybe all this issues will get solved in future updates
Try to use the 1.1.2 version. Check the last two pages on this thread.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
this games has a lot of potential, it is fun, challenging and sexy but it is still green if, there is no point pass 11 week
The game is worth 5 dollars. I highly doubt they're adding anything crazy. For reference, the HIGHLEG.PEACH games are 8-10 bucks.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Man this developer stinks. Trying to thwart pirates is one thing, but adding anti cheat is so brain dead.

I got so sick of trying to figure out how I'm supposed to play this, I tried adjusting some of the code myself.

The buzzing sound, no cheating banner, and freezing my system is just not cool.

Need someone with a big brain to make a proper cheat, if only just in spite of the dev.

Reactions: Weezy12

Fallaja

Aug 15, 2021
so, everyone asking for this game well, without cheat engine u can edit data.fatigue and tired in console, for starter:
in this example i will give u simple ss.
1719810073760.png
now as u can see here in data.fatigue have object so what should u do? what do i do?coo- i mean change that shit head object 1 and 2 with say... for example 2
and then (this is mostly for QOL, i warning u cuz, sometime game will break in late week like 9-10 weeks) u can change length data.tired array for example 2
and there u go!

HORRAAAYY! now u can test it in normal massage and see the progress!

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
Was it just me or it seems like if you lose (got bad ending) then close and re-open the game again got cheater flag or something ?

Ryuuzou

Jan 29, 2018
Thank god I'm not impulsive enough to buy this game instantly when I saw it has English by default.
Wanna try to play the 1.1.2 version with the save files I had prepared since 1.0.4 and bam when launched it show No Cheating.
Imagine having to always replays the whole game again whenever the dev messes/fixed up the game. Awfully disappointed.
I will just watch the update until it maybe, just maybe finally stable enough without the BSes. I salute all of you guys that still keep playing despite having to repeat again.

Tolanis

Aug 12, 2016
amusing now game is not able to play even on a fresh install after i modded one install. game seems to have stored save some place where it doesnt delete it. Deleted the roaming folder off course but dont help

Keisukiichiii

Nov 6, 2022
this is how to get to next dominant, heunn = embarasment, haunn = love, good = sleep, you can open developer mode and search this line in file 'game.js'. everything is there if you know what to do.

View attachment 3772008
I'm still trying to figure out where these are located. I downloaded the latest update of the game from this page but I really couldn't find these lines in dev mode.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes