ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Man this developer stinks. Trying to thwart pirates is one thing, but adding anti cheat is so brain dead.

I got so sick of trying to figure out how I'm supposed to play this, I tried adjusting some of the code myself.

The buzzing sound, no cheating banner, and freezing my system is just not cool.

Need someone with a big brain to make a proper cheat, if only just in spite of the dev.
I haven't even done any cheating. Never modified any of the files. All I've done is update the game to this version and suddenly earrape, eat as much memory as possible until crashing, and triggering windows firewall. Not. Cool. Version 1.03 was nice, but sadly I deleted it before updating. Wish I read the comments first.

en17que

Jun 8, 2024
a little guide on how to achieve dominance at the 7th level,

forget about consumables, they are not needed
at all in the first weeks, ask her to take off her panties (take off her panties, please)
and repeat until the feeling of shame
passes. Perform a massage ideally, as soon as you reach level 6, she will take off her panties at any request. choose an erotic massage.
once you reach level 7, don't be afraid to top up (? And!) She'll blush, but she'll never leave
My dominance won't down to Level 6, how to reach it?

BrazilBlueSky

Apr 26, 2022
What language do they use to modify the games or what tool?
The game is made with Phaser.io
So, google and install the asar pluggin on 7-zip.
Then open the app.asar file on "resources" folder.
All the game code is on yankee_massage\resources\app.asar\dist\game.js

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The game is made with Phaser.io
So, google and install the asar pluggin on 7-zip.
Then open the app.asar file on "resources" folder.
All the game code is on yankee_massage\resources\app.asar\dist\game.js
Indeed, but there is a check when the game is launched, so if you edit any of the code you get a buzzer sound, no cheating banner, and the game basically crashes hard enough to freeze up your system if you don't kill it quick enough.

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
what garbage, 4 times this anti-cheat deletes my save, every time I open the game it's this shit and I have to start again...
~no, I didn't use save edit or CE~

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes