Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man, y'all really hate reading, huh? Well, let's hope someone who loves repeating themselves often comes along. Good luck.

Reactions: BrazilBlueSky

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
does this "no cheating"message perhaps happens bcs the file we get is already "installed" ? bcs, the earlier versions, like the 1.04, we install first, but with this one, u just play without installing, so it errors into "cheating" ?
The developer specifically states you need to wipe the appdata save file for prior versions of the game before playing the latest version. Otherwise the game will assume those old files are you "cheating".

Reactions: amaiakagane
Jul 26, 2021
does this "no cheating"message perhaps happens bcs the file we get is already "installed" ? bcs, the earlier versions, like the 1.04, we install first, but with this one, u just play without installing, so it errors into "cheating" ?
no i didnt install any previous ver of the game still i got that fucking thing.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Keep getting error code "yankee_massage.exe is not a vaild win32 application." Safe to say this game doesn't run on windows 7 or could it be something else?

Gdjadnww

Oct 22, 2023
eh, i played the 1.12 ver, deleted, then installed and unistalled v1.04, then ver 1.12 before deleting it,

even if ver 1.12 is the first one i installed, i still get the message anyway,

So I'm pretty sure it is impossible to not get the cheating message, and I'm not a computer guy anyway, so I just speedrun the v1.12 game, enjoyed it all without getting the ending, for it is too tedious, then deleted the game.

Apr 10, 2018
MONEY BUG: After a session, save and load. Your money should increase by increments of the session. I can't get any values on all types on cheat engine so I guess this should do for now.
2024-07-0707-10-42-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Gdjadnww

Reasff

Jun 6, 2023
I have problems when starting or the game is intentional, even in any version when I launch this game it only gives this number of fps.

Reasff

Jun 6, 2023
It’s as if absolutely everything on the screen doesn’t work at all, it just lags wildly and that’s it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
My dude. Edit your comments instead of posting a separate comment every minute.

Reasff

Jun 6, 2023
Find and delete everything found in save folder in appdata
Going to have to start over anyway

The dev added a wonderful feature of labeling people who played previous versions as pirates and cheaters
I hope this will save me from a strange FPS drop.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes