Feb 5, 2020
I played this on 4K screen and the quality of the renders is just fantastic. Impeccable detail and a lot of thought went into each render. This VN is amazing.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Anyone know from what song is the part when you follow the old neighbour Chase or whats his name is? checked the files and it is called Nefollow2
this is the one

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
No but you can do like this:
you save whenever a new scene comes and mark the scene (+Saveslot) up on a note on paper.

Poor man's "gallery" Sometimes I used that in another game.
ahh i see. such a pity if only developer adding the gallery option or there is a mod for it..

man i will kill to have a wife like Katherine (minus the ntr/sharing part)

btw i noticed Rose looks similar to Sage from "being a dik" game.

Last edited:
Reactions: harsha_26

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** POST UPDATED 2022-FEB-25 ***

Traducción al español - Final

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Settings/Ajustes hay una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Final

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A changing language option will appear in the Ajustes/Settings menu

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Time to play again for my Katherine. :love:Recently, I only played for sharing scenes, now for the story

Reactions: crisbr

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Does anyone think Rose looks kinda similar like Sage from "Being A Dik" for those who have played the latter game ?

Last edited:

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Same base model, as well as Rosa in Become a Rock Star (they even share their names, curiously) and probably some others out there. Great model BTW
that's the thing with 3dcg right ?if 2dcg it gotta be totally different ? if it's hand drawn.

And the fat detective in daughter for dessert looks similar to the fat lawyer in fashion business too

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
that's the thing with 3dcg right ?if 2dcg it gotta be totally different ? if it's hand drawn.

And the fat detective in daughter for dessert looks similar to the fat lawyer in fashion business too
There are many games where there are similar character designs and apartments, shops, cars etc.
I've been playing for about 100 different games and "Deja Vu" feeling is strong sometimes.

Too bad I didn't write them down on paper.

Reactions: puppy.love

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Great update, A lot is happening now. I can't believe Charles is dead. I'm wondering if we can get Andrea as our woman now, or if she will be unavailable.
But still, Katherine is the best.. :love:

Reactions: Ale 22

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Great update, A lot is happening now. I can't believe Charles is dead. I'm wondering if we can get Andrea as our woman now, or if she will be unavailable.
But still, Katherine is the best.. :love:
yap. No doubt Katherine is the best.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes