• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Wow best story , like the hell out of it,I'm speechless ,best horror story, and the animations give life to it it's best ,I can't wait for next update ,and also kat I really liked the kat content

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
1Thousand My only comment on the aniamtions is that they got a whole lot better,but still missing a crucial point,the "synchronization" the beginning and the ending of the animation are separate,for example, the feet of Sarah is at the beginning high and at the end it's low,there should be more renders where there's sync in the feet movement,not without a cut and a replay scene,overall I am pretty happy with the results just little sad because there wasn't an extra sharing scene as in "CUCK" route,so it was just swinging,although it was hot but not what I'd like,but thats just my taste I am sure many more adored the swing scene,congratulations at the success and I can't wait for the next chapters.

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
Great update! The party and the fight scene was so good, the team worked really well, but why do I still feel it went a bit fast? Btw Kat's outfit at the party was so great . Let's pray for Charles and Wayne in the next chapter .

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
View attachment 512184

Overview:
The main character spent his whole life working as a police detective. He's famous for his ability to solve crimes, unravel any mystery and catch even the smartest villains, but things are about to change really soon. That's where the story begins. Can one failure determine your future? Can you really escape from your past or at some point in time it's bound to come back to haunt you? Or maybe... every decision you've ever made wasn't yours in the first place? What if you're just a pawn used for greater things to come?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-03
Release Date: 2020-05-03
Developer: 1Thousand
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IMPORTANT:
Sharing scene that’s been added in Chapter 3 is COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE and a choice that leads to it is tagged properly, so you won’t get there by mistake. For more info please read Dev Notes.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ITALIAN TRANSLATION

Extras: FAN SIGS - FAN SIGS 2 - WALKTHROUGH - FAN ART
Claudio83 Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 392161 View attachment 392162 View attachment 392163 View attachment 392164 View attachment 392165 View attachment 392166 View attachment 392167 View attachment 392168 View attachment 392169 View attachment 392170 View attachment 431051 View attachment 431052 View attachment 431053 View attachment 431054 View attachment 431055 View attachment 455111 View attachment 455112 View attachment 455113 View attachment 455114
No compressed pc version yet.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game feels kinda ... jumpy? The scenes often dont connect well enough and I have the impressions that there are missing transitions most of the time.
e.g - You follow that pimp - bam - back in your office and deal with his wife - bam - at the police. Or a bit later I went on a drink with rose. She teases the MC and than - bam - next morning without any transition. You are just in the gym. First I thought its still the same day and were confused.

You could smooth the whole thing even with 3-4 generic renders and some text to explain transitions. "I went home and tried to sleep ..." bla bla - and show the MC in his bed. Something like that is missing a lot imho.

All in all it is a fun game - besides that "jumpyness" only the facial expressions are sometimes a bit off or to much.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Where did you get a choice? I wasn't asked lol Andrea just started sucking his dick and Charles grabbed the mc's wife like wtf. I don't do that cuck shit so is my save bugged?
At some point in a previous update Andrea proposed a swinging party. You might have agreed then by accident. I have four different saves (one focused on each girl and one as a villain) and Kat didn't touch that creep (or any other guy) in any of them.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After this update I get it, the Dev is REALLY into anal hehe. That ending for VIII though is something I've kinda been hoping for...

Reactions: Paapi

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Now to patiently wait for the next chapter.
JUST A HEADS UP!!! Long explanation btw.
But anyways since I don't have a micro sim sd card for my Samsung S7 (brother's old phone), my way of doing it somehow worked (just recent).
New update came out but before I uninstalled chapter 7, I went to My files to look for deliverance. Click on Android, to Data and scroll down to deliverance.thousand.com. Went to files and then hold screen on saves. Then copy it to my saves folder (games that I've played like Manila Blackshaw). Best to rename like deliverance saves or something so it doesn't confuse you. Uninstall then install the latest. After installing, I went back to my files to my save folder. I touch on the folder and hold it till I can select each individual saves and copy it then paste to the latest deliverance file on saves and paste. Went to the game and click on load. All the saves i have on chapter 7 should be there. I would take screenshots but I would probably confuse myself.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
We will get the chance to be with Andrea in the non-sharing route in the future because Charles seems to die in chapter 8 in the non-sharing route
His end is emminent, regardless of the route you choose, I play both the sharing and non sharing routes and he got cut like a knife cutting through butter, literally, with his jammy blood spread all over, on that note, its time to make a sandwich....

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Where did you get a choice? I wasn't asked lol Andrea just started sucking his dick and Charles grabbed the mc's wife like wtf. I don't do that cuck shit so is my save bugged?
Tiffa! You agreed to andrea's swinging proposal! go back to that save and correct your decision! Or, play the game from start, that's okay. you will get to that point, eventually.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
We will get the chance to be with Andrea in the non-sharing route in the future because Charles seems to die in chapter 8 in the non-sharing route
Wish I had your patience, couldn't wait that long so I had to ty sharing route.

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes